Modern Features that needs to be added to Yobit - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mo.mirzaeipour

Modern Features that needs to be added to Yobit

Hi Guys

I was thinking about what yobit can do to complete their trading site and which features needs to be added to make it easy to use platform.

i think this can help yobit managers decide better.

let's focus on this topic and make yobit a better place.

thanks

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

In my view, candlestick charts should be more detailed and add new tools for accurate analysis
It divides its own currencies such as sex and wow into a category alone
And coins in the market cap alone

• Useful or interesting 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I want to add trading from margin
Trading fees are reduced and all the currencies in the market cap are added because I don't find many currencies

1 hour ago, TheChinaBan said:

I am wishing that Yobit reduce its Bitcoin withdrawal fees, maybe make it a privilege to all members of this forum so that all those who wanted to save will need to be a member here first...hitting two birds in one stone.

Agreed. The 0.0012 is a very high fee and cuts all the efforts the user l been made by about 30%. I understand that it is a business but at least reduce it not higher than 0.001. 

2 hours ago, Great Commander said:

Agreed. The 0.0012 is a very high fee and cuts all the efforts the user l been made by about 30%. I understand that it is a business but at least reduce it not higher than 0.001. 

yes my friend. common btc fee in most exchanges are 0.005 and as you say 0.0012 is high for many users. at this moment converting your BTC before withdraw is a good strategy on yobit.

13 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

In my view, candlestick charts should be more detailed and add new tools for accurate analysis

I do not mind too much the graphics displayed on the exchanges because all the analyzes I do in tradingview. There I have absolutely all the tools I need in the daily analysis of the cryptocurrency market.

15 hours ago, mo.mirzaeipour said:

Hi Guys

I was thinking about what yobit can do to complete their trading site and which features needs to be added to make it easy to use platform.

thanks

i think they can add the buy sell feature with mastercards. they can reduce the withdraw fees.  they can make an android userfriendly app

Bengali?

View this Topic

In Iobit you need to add a lot of features including a new improved chart, because the chart that is on the site, it is very difficult to use, as well as a normal exchange. But still it does not hold up to the best binance, but I think it will be soon.

I am not thinking of any new addition and I like the platform as such but reading the candles on the platform is not detailed and I hope that it is improved

• Useful or interesting 1

THINK POSITIVE

19 hours ago, Yosepa said:

Maybe yobit can add more attractive investment plans to their investment boxes and add margin trading features like Kucoin or binance. The last thing is live support which makes it easy when there is a problem.

that's my request too.it must be on a special page that you can chat online with support even your balance is 0$. many people can't talk on yobit chat because of minimum BTC needs to enable the chat.

i think yobit must add a feature to compare the history of coins price over time at the same time with really good details with analysis sites like coingecko or coinmarketcap. it helps the members to trade with more knowledge.

They can give chance for the new member to make comment in the exchange comment section who has no asset in their exchange wallet. because the newbies face many issues for deposit any asset. Yobit can make a mobile app. most of the exchange has the mobile which is very much easy to use.

On 11/7/2019 at 5:10 PM, mo.mirzaeipour said:

Hi Guys

thanks

Yobit really has a very friendly interface, maybe it lacks the diversification options of limited orders to put conditional and stop losses, that detail should be added, also a pargin trading system, that could attract more investors to the platform, and also add some IEO but of caliber, although I understand that Yobit has already done so.

Bitcoin fee should be reduce. The amount charged is too high for us to afford. 0.0012 is about $10 foe withdrawal

i think that right now yobit is still quite good ,from a variety of features, but if you want to improve in the future you might need to improve the quility on mobile or add apps yobit mobile platform on android or iphone so that it is more practical and we can trade anywhere more comfortable .

According to my opinion many features should be added to yobit.By this the website will updated and many people will be attracted to it.And it will help to remove some lacking in yobit

so far it's been good in my opinion, the features are also good. using yobit all this time has made me more comfortable. maybe it looks, so it looks more cool and new.

Stoploss is a great feature of a crypto trading site. binance exchanger, the top exchanger at this time, has this feature. yobit should build this.

Bengali?

View this Topic

You can come up with news about the upcoming cryptocurrency listing for the exchange of Yobit. Although it already exists and is displayed on Twitter news. Everything is OK. 

On 11/8/2019 at 5:10 AM, mo.mirzaeipour said:

Hi Guys

thanks

Maybe they can adopt the IEO ticket lottery of Binance so that all the users of yobit will have a chance to get some IEO coins.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 11/30/2019 at 1:02 PM, mahmuda said:

And coins in the market cap alone.

Technical analysis is a great part of crypto profit. if we can't analyse the chart properly,  we can't predict the markets movement anymore.

Bengali?

View this Topic

i think they already have a technical team who can choose  what they will add and they wont , but i would love to see a stop lose option on the exchange beside a technical analysis features . 

On 11/7/2019 at 11:16 PM, Thekingcallme said:

I think the candlesticks are okay, but the features that allows for indicators to be used is highly needed because they make for better analyses and understanding of the goings on in the market. I what I would like to see gone from Yobit are coins that're worth the space they're occupy.

I hope that yobit reduces the cost of withdrawing, I think if yobit reduces the cost of withdrawing many people will switch to yobit

On 11/30/2019 at 1:37 PM, Shuaib said:

In my opinion one of the best future that needs to be added in yobit is an application of yobit on the other hand an option of coinbase that is connected to yobit

for mobile user, yobit is very difficult to use because the site takes too much time to load fully. i also think they can release an application for us.

Bengali?

View this Topic