Mining problems - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kouki

Mining problems

Mining was initially very profitable, but now, especially after half, mining rewards have decreased a lot. In addition, mining opens the way to piracy, as the devices become less protected in my opinion, mining has lost its losses more than its profits this year.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Mining is profitable but it needs powerful tools to support it. You will need many powerful tools to start or you can just buy a good computer and buy hash power in some legit companies to start mining under them.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 5/26/2020 at 4:23 PM, nayon89 said:

Yeah for mining we need electricity. We need graphics card. We need cpu.

CPU is not need some far you have graphics card, instead, you can get more than one to four or more cards to increase your mining reward. The best are ASIC for mining and I prefer amtminers. 

On 5/26/2020 at 4:23 PM, nayon89 said:

Yeah for mining we need electricity. We need graphics card. We need cpu. So these are a bit expensive equipment. So we have to buy this equipment. We have pay electricity bill. So considering all of these costs we have to find out our profit. It's really hard income.

You may still need to buy cooling hardware too depending on the country or region you are. 

There are some entities that offer mining offers and are already somewhat reliable, but I think there is still a slight possibility that your money will be stolen

Everyone knows mining need huge equipments and specific tools and not profitable, but when we use our PC to mine this coins then its demage our PC CPU and damage PC performance, so mining in our personal devices its not good decision.

That's also a problem about mining specially in cloud mining because when you give an investement to those site in order for you to earn but suddenly you will get nothing. That is the common problem in mining cryptocurrency. If you can provide tools and equipment in mining by yourself even if it is quite expensive go for it than trying some cloud mining sites which is all fake and scam.

23 hours ago, Jaysen0104 said:

That's also a problem about mining specially in cloud mining because when you give an investement to those site in order for you to earn but suddenly you will get nothing. That is the common problem in mining cryptocurrency. If you can provide tools and equipment in mining by yourself even if it is quite expensive go for it than trying some cloud mining sites which is all fake and scam.

I will like your advise, getting mining hardware, and also other requirements will be good. But mining cannot be profitable in hot weather regions and also where electricity bill is high. 

• +1 1

First, I believe that setting up a contract with a person is very bad and reduces profits. As for mining, we can consider it profitable during H1a time when prices are high only because when prices are low we will not get any profits because of the high prices of devices and the high price of electricity and frankly until this time I have not Never tried mining

I haven't encountered any mining problems up to now as I have only started mining since last month. But now I use hashrapid which is very productive and free. But main problem is I can't withdraw without reaching minimum withdraw amount.

@CryptoLover21  Hashrapid is a scam, you waste your time. It's a ponzi-scheme. It's not mining and not cloud mining. Mining hardware are expensive, we don't give free money.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 11/6/2019 at 10:56 PM, Kouki said:

Today we will start our series of bitcoin. 

I'll get started with mining and i hope you give your Own advice and history of this. 

First of all when i know bitcoin first-time mining was easy and really pay you.. I deposit many times but only small numbers... It WAS small.. The minimum was 10k Satoshi but you can collect them in a day or less.. I ignore it but considering the fact that I am not going to win anything then i stopped but today bitcoin price is very high. 

I tried to do it again us usual but it was so hard to get it done.. So can we trust mining to make some bitcoin is it useful!! To create a contract with someone in some place without knowing him or how he work!!  Hear that many sites broke down and get pirated many people lost their investments including my best friend. I don't know the reality anymore. 

For sure early the mining was too easy because the bitcoin price was too low, so that's the miners were getting huge amount of mining rewards because the bitcoin fees also was high in amount if satoshis. 

I mined coins on the rollercoin website, and the site turned out to be not what it is, wrote to technical support, they only have a bot on the answer, they can't help at all. It's a shame for the site, I threw so much time into it ...

Initially, people who used bitcoin for mining were very few and profit was high. But what is happening nowadays is that their price is either very high in a single day or does it become too much low in a single day. Nowadays the risk of investing in bitcoin is very high. And secondly, without knowing anyone's history, knowing someone personally it is foolish. There are also some sites where if you create an account and invest there, then immediately your account will block. Even if you want to invest somewhere, first confirm everything about it and later invest there. To jump anywhere without thinking and confirming it is just stupid.

• +4 1

I'll get started with mining and i hope you give your Own advice and history of this. 

First of all when i know bitcoin first-time mining was easy and really pay you.. I deposit many times but only small numbers... It WAS small.. The minimum was 10k Satoshi but you can collect them in a day or less.. I ignore it but considering the fact that I am not going to win anything then i stopped but today bitcoin price is very high. 

I tried to do it again us usual but it was so hard to get it done.. So can we trust mining to make some bitcoin is it useful!! To create a contract with someone in some place without knowing him or how he work!!  Hear that many sites broke down and get pirated many people lost their investments including my best friend. I don't know the reality anymore. 

Those mining websites thats you were depositing your bitcoins and earn double in a single day and get paid they were scam sites thats called HYIP, this are actually pays but they dont generate any profit, so whats they will be paying you is from others people deposits, so they run away within few days after many people has deposited.

• +5 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

There are some entities that offer mining offers and are already somewhat reliable, but I think there is still little chance of your money being stolen.  So do whatever you think from here.  Thanks

If you need to start the mining journey, you must make sure that's the cost of energy, because the big loss that's comes from the mining is energy cost.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

18 hours ago, Hira said:

Yes I agree with you , we can easily invest on mining and get a benefits but some time it is very difficult to still the profit from mining because it coins is very expensive , if you work for organization and you can use this havey computer and electronica device and if the part is destroy and you get a lose profit in this way.

@Hira Do not get this wrong, just try to mine profitable coins, like bitcoin the mining reward is reducing, the mining difficulty is increasing but the price is increasing, the price that is increasing  still make bitcoin mining to be profitable. 

One common problem also seen that they only pay to older persons. They also need high energy and very powerful laptops to carry out mining. It is also quite complicated. You should learn alot about it. 

I guess if you want to get high profits in mining then you should buy some upscale professional devices, and they are very expensive, so you will already pay what you are supposed to gain and I really do not like on something that I can not guarantee the profit. It might suit you but for me I will never do such a thing, and I looked for some mining without equipment and I found cloud mining but again they pay so little. 

• +1 2

According to the my point of view that some common challenges facing the mining, 

1 Access to energy. As resource in some areas become scare or depleted, companies are forced to push new frontier exploreration.. 

2 Health and safety 

3 Access to capital.. 

4 Volatility of commodity prices 

5 environment footprint. 

• Useful or interesting 1

One of the mining problems is wasting energy. I have never been able to make a profit in mining I have done before. No matter how much I earned, it wasn't even enough for my bills. One of the biggest problems is energy waste.

Mining is becoming very expensive and pointless job. There are numerous costs for mining, starting from providing a place , to cooling it , to buying the expensive devices, to providing the cheap electricity source. So it is not an easy thing like most people think and after all this, what you earn is not guaranteed and it can be zero profit, or you will need a really long time to get back what you paid.

Most mining is done by massive, factory style operations. and i think the most popular destination is in iceland. and this is the side effect of cryptos. Always pay attention to your computer so that your mining doesn't have a problem .

We are surviving in this situation where we have two kind of forums one is real and other is scam. So if someone is attach with real forum he will never inform others to  work with it. And those who have less knowledge about crypto they will attach with fake one. And many mining sites have their own policies of withdrawal and when you reached out at that point you will know that they are scammers. I don't think so that there is any free mining site currently exists.