99% of all cryptocurrencies will likely go to zero - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ultimateclub

99% of all cryptocurrencies will likely go to zero

I totally agree with you on these one, because the rate at which new coins are currently flooding the crypto currency atmosphere is alarming, some of them will probably end up valueless, unless the innovators take a more serious approach. 

• +1 1

On 11/2/2020 at 8:14 PM, kryptonick said:

He didn't say anything different from what is happening. This is how cryptocurrencies are used to be, but lately they are getting better and some of them have a good future.

personally i think many of the coins in the market needs to just die off, like what do we need over 5000 coins on coinmarketcap for, lots of these coins have no purpose or future and they are not offering any solutions and i would prefer if they just die off.

• +2 1

It is something that is proven although zero means they are delisted from exchanges and still there are many abandoned coins that do nothing for development and still they are listed and traded in exchanges. we should start from there and exchanges have to delete the worthless coins that do nothing.

Because most of these currencies have weak or commercial projects and are not strong or have clear strategic goals, or because their owners abandon them, or because these currencies themselves were found for a short period of time.

It has become easy for everyone with big money to create a digital currency in which there are no future projects and it is a failed algorithm that we buy with our money and wait for it to rise. I only trusted a few cryptocurrencies, because I actually made good money from them that helped me spend my daily needs, such as Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, and Dash ..

On 11/6/2019 at 12:09 PM, ultimateclub said:

Ripple CEO Brad Garlinghouse claimed in a new prediction that, only 1% of today's Crypto currencies will survive and 99% will likely go to zero. Behind of this hints he told that, among 3000 digital assets very few will be able to meet customer needs. He also stated, "Anytime there is a new market, there are a lot of people that run into that market and try to show that they can solve a problem, they can deliver a customer need."

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/ripple-ceo-only-1-of-todays-cryptocurrencies-will-survive

What do your mind thinks about this prediction? Will it really happen?

@ultimateclub If there is reason in what he affirms, many currencies will disappear over time, only the strongest will be able to continue on the path that they once undertook, I do not think in the percentage that he says, but if a large number will go, new ones will appear With a different project, but in such a complex world you have to have a good business strategy to survive, let's hope that new serious and honest projects emerge and cryptocurrencies continue to be the alternative to fiat currency that does so much damage to the people, Cheers.

On 11/6/2019 at 5:09 PM, ultimateclub said:

Ripple CEO Brad Garlinghouse claimed in a new prediction that, only 1% of today's Crypto currencies will survive and 99% will likely go to zero. Behind of this hints he told that, among 3000 digital assets very few will be able to meet customer needs. He also stated, "Anytime there is a new market, there are a lot of people that run into that market and try to show that they can solve a problem, they can deliver a customer need."

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/ripple-ceo-only-1-of-todays-cryptocurrencies-will-survive

It is impossible for this to happen because millions of people trust the cryptocurrency but Ripple is a potential currency and could in the future provide needs along with other currencies. Dirty coins cannot survive for long and will be deleted

• +1 1

Well, that totally makes sense, still 99% seems to be a bit too much. This can be somehow analogous to the famous concepts behind "survival of the fittest" in evolutionary biology. In this case only those cryptocurrencies better adapted to the changing conditions of the market will be able to survive. I believe the same could be said for companies and small businesses.

Edited by Jromz
grammar
  • +3 1

If all that 99% consists of shitcoins, it can be true but the problem is that we have no idea what percent of the whole coins are reliable ones. If we know this, we can confirm or reject this percentage. However, there is no doubt about the fact that, the number of dead coins are much higher than active coins because ten years ago, it was only satoshi who created bitcoin and no one knew anything about cryptocurrency but today, every person or every company wants to create a private coin without having a solid plan. This is why the market is full of frozen coins.

I don't think this will ever happen, but we know that there are a lot of digital currencies that do not have any value and work with them leads to loss, but in return there is a good percentage of currencies that we can achieve good profits from and will not go to nothing.

On 11/6/2019 at 9:09 PM, ultimateclub said:

Thank you so much for this kind information and you are right and I also think many of currencies will never survive because there are many currencies and ever day other currency are coming and many of them are useless and have so low vale that we can't even use them and I think it will finish soon and only usable and good currency should survive.

If 99% cryptocurrencies will go to zero, that's means it would be very big advantage for those 1% cryptocurrencies which has survived, so that's means those survived cryptocurrencies will become with very high profits because demand will be very high while supply of coins is low. 

• +2 1

There are many projects in cryptoworld which only few have been surviving, some are created by scammers and some failed along the way because of the economical situation and also less investors for the project to be financially stable. 

On 11/6/2019 at 9:09 PM, ultimateclub said:

Yes you are right at that time many coins develop every day and fail to coe to traders eyes and i suggest everyone and more importantly new users  to invest on top coins  .

Yes, my friend, this is possible to get quickly and without being deterred, because most of the currencies are not real, who created them he sold them and left them, and no longer cares about their month or support, so most currencies will disappear soon. 

• +3 1

I don't think this will happen because there are people who are using their own fiat currency to buy crypto currencies and this increases the supply of crypto currencies in the market.

• +1 1

My friend, this is possible on new or unstable currencies that are not supported by their platforms, countries, or even companies. Therefore, most currencies that are unstable and supported may yellow, but stable currencies are difficult to drop to zero. This is impossible. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 2

It is important to deal with strong curencies such as bitcoin and ethereum .1 % will be made up of bitcoin  and the top cryptocurencies .

Sad to say that this forecast are seemingly true. The strong coin will survive in the market and still fight for the survival in the industry. I hope they will find a solution for this problem

• +4 1

To my knowledge i think 99% Cryptocurrency market price does not going to zero balance.I think lower percentage crypto price will going zero

• +3 1

I agree with him, but I think the coin that cannot survive is only the coin that doesn't have support from the team, the community, and that coin cannot compete with the other coins so that coin loses the value in the market. Bitcoin will survive because bitcoin is the leader of the cryptocurrency, and it will still like that

• +5 1

It is quite possible I believe. There have been a lot of new coins that are being registered and entering the market. But after a while, many of those coins will just lose their value, and a little more while, a lot of these are considered as dead coin.

• +2 1

Yes, I think that this seems to be true due to the fact that there are now too many useless coins that are made for no clear reason, as they are called shit coins

• +3 1

Can not conclude now because in fact today crypto still has good value in the market. just look at it in 2-3 years. and the most important thing is how the crypto market will move next year, whether it will go down or up, it will determine the future of crypto. because the period 2018-2019 must end and 2020 must be the rise of crypto

• +2 1

That could only happen to a fake cryptocurrency project that are not actually valueable in the cryptocurrency market, that's the owner's has dumped may come to zero percent. 

• +2 1