3 Steps to Easy Trading - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

3 Steps to Easy Trading

Your strategy is clear but it doesn't suit everyone. Someone can not wait for a long time for example and the market is not always according to the shown schedule. Therefore, the trading method is different for different users. Thank you for the visual post.

My friend doesn’t look that way
I think it is easy for you because you keep the cryptocurrencies for as long as months
People who trade in scalping experience difficulties in determining the rise and fall of the price

Trading isn't easy as it sounds , but these three tips are really useful and making the trading easier .. But as you said that's all jyst for long-term trading.. But about daily trading it's still hard and need enough experiences about this cryptocurrencies trading world

Trading is easy but complicated when having to trade and use but the wrong coin during this process. As that's what traders will fall shock at, as having to trade but on a lost. As from the bitcoin graph, is very easy to see the openings of having to buy at.

On 11/6/2019 at 3:18 PM, williamz902 said:

Trading is so easy. I don't know why people make it so complicated. Switch to the ALL graph then follow these steps.

1. Buy when you see the price is low.

2. Wait a few months for the price to rise.

3. Sell when the price is really high. Or when the price has started coming down.

Remember, you don't have to buy right at the bottom, and you don't have to sell right at the top to make a good profit!

image.png.7c589bd30308d3f6666a02bbf4aaff13.png

You are right that's the strategy to use when trading cryptocurrency like bitcoin and it's profitable if well followed and it's the one I normally follow too but the problem is to spot out how far the price will drop in order to buy thats where many traders makes mistakes and ending up buying at the wrong time.

This method is effective, but at the same time patience and control of nerves is very required because the currency does not rise directly, but takes a long time in the collection by the traders.

Although your sharing one chart that at bottom we need to buy and at top we need to sell. Many wise traders do the same as you mentioned but each traders don't have the same mind set and many traders lose due to wrong trading decisions.

Yes it is the basic way of doing crypto trading, buy at low price and then hodl until the price goes up and then sell when price goes up but the problem is waiting for the price to increase requires patience which most of the people lacks. 

Certainly, these are the most important steps for a successful trading process where we must buy when the price falls and sell from the price increase and in this way we achieve good profits, but the problem is how to predict the movement of the market and choose the appropriate time for the price of the currency when selling and buying because sometimes we wait for the price to rise further Then the currency goes down and we lose

Useful advice, and this is considered the best strategy you rely on in encryption, which is that you reap high profits from buying currencies from the lower price than their usual level and you sell them when you rise as you said you do not have to wait until you reach their original price only a few profits will reap a lot Especially if you invest with large capital

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 06.11.2019 at 15:18, williamz902 said:

Trading is so easy. I don't know why people make it so complicated. Switch to the ALL graph then follow these steps.

3. Sell when the price is really high. Or when the price has started coming down.

Remember, you don't have to buy right at the bottom, and you don't have to sell right at the top to make a good profit!

image.png.7c589bd30308d3f6666a02bbf4aaff13.png

You can do it when you sure about market, but you can not be sure that everything will grow up. You can try this strategy, but remember that crypto is air which can fall or grow because of any news

In my opinion, these are the basic principles of trading, but we must not forget the background of those abrupt rises and falls of the market, that is where the emotion of trading lies, that short analysis that is carried out in just minutes and that allows you to take the  decision to sell or not.

• +1 1

On 10/5/2020 at 9:11 AM, ArianLp said:

In my opinion, these are the basic principles of trading, but we must not forget the background of those abrupt rises and falls of the market, that is where the emotion of trading lies, that short analysis that is carried out in just minutes and that allows you to take the  decision to sell or not.

The principles or what ever it is called can be simple but only in theory, but practically, when people are into trading, most of them will be losing. Trading is not simple, and not well the principle is addressed. Trading has more to learn than just this. 

On 11/6/2019 at 2:18 PM, williamz902 said:

I think trading may seem easy but it isn't. If we look at a chart from the past, it is very easy to say what should have been done. We never know what will happen in the future and whether the cryptocurrency will grow. On top of that, emotions come in and people often make bad decisions and lose all their capital.

• +3 1

This is true, but people do the opposite - they buy high and sell low.

Emotions always play against and are carried away by them. Then the best thing is to go to the psychologist

very good recommendation for all newbies. also if you take into account dividing the capital in two. in case the coin falls more than the point where it was bought, it is bought again lower and then waits for it to rise

This the basic concept of trading, buy low and sell high, but between the buy and the selling there is x "buy x sell", this x can be considered a period of time and it depends on your knowledge and experience, the more expert you become, the less x will be, you will not have to wait years for the price to pump, you will know when the price will be pumped.

• +3 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Yes, the main point is good. It is the same with investments: always buy low and sell high. But there are one thing, you need to choose the best time to sell.

• +1 1

Ideally, you have to buy low and sell high but when you buy something low (Bitcoin or other) nothing proves that it will not continue to fall after a small increase and when you sell high nothing says that it will not rise again after a small drop.
It is also necessary to carry out an analysis of the volumes if there is more and more buying downwards with a start of an increase, this is a good signal to buy and if there is more and more sale towards the top with the beginning of a decline is a good sell signal.
But this is not enough, we have to try to see, for those who have mastered technical analysis, if we have bounced off a major support before buying and if after that it has failed to pass a major resistance before selling.
In addition to all this you must examine the news to know if it is favorable or unfavorable to Bitcoin (or other).
And even doing all of this there is no guarantee that it will work, just it will increase the probability of success otherwise the whole world would be billionaire.
I summarize :
- monitor the lowest and highest
- monitor volumes
- monitor major supports and major resistances
- monitor the news

• +5 1

Cryptocurrency trading has become a favorite among traders. These virtual currencies are one of the most profitable investments of the moment, operating both up and down. The advantages that cryptocurrencies have over other assets are important, such as the possibility of placing orders 24 hours a day, the 3 biggest keys to consider Diversify in several and not invest in a single cryptocurrency, The analysis of the market trend in trading and Safeguarding of capital.

• +3 1

Hello friend, I am starting in this market and I thank you for giving me this graphical information since I am looking for someone to guide me since fear invades you when you are in a new process and if there is a risk of losing expectations are higher
I imagine that you have to do a study of the currency that looks solid and invest in it or there is one in specific to make more or less safe investments

I agree with you, but the hard part is not to understand the principles of trading as you explained but it is about understanding and analyzing the currency to study its movement in the world market. Because when you understand how it runs away you will know when to buy even if the chart of the currency is going low. 

So for understanding its method yeah it is not that hard but to understand the way it runs and raise here s the hard part. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/28/2019 at 10:10 PM, Sahbana said:

With this explanation makes trading easier for beginners. If this is done consistently I am sure that implementing it will benefit.

however its ok.  The one thing i see you chosed buying at the bottom price, but this won't happen second time and we have to choose some upwards as it will never happen to any coin for that startup like in ICO price.

Well maybe most people thinks trading is difficult because many coins are dumping and they do not want to let their money lose that is why many members here asking how to trade because they lose their money when they did. Your post is good i hope many members see this so they learn trading.

• +3 1

I agree with you brother. Thanks for that, you could describe the trade in the shortest and most concise way only so well. In fact, these rules are valid not only for the crypto world but also for real trade. You cannot make a profit while selling a product. You make a profit while buying it.