What is the most profitable currency, in the investbox of YOBIT? - Page 7 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

What is the most profitable currency, in the investbox of YOBIT?

Most profitable coin in Yobit's investbox was Alisa and INVEST coins. We can get 2-7% daily from these coins. But Alisa and INVEST prices dumped. Now we cant use these coins.

At this moment I'm investing in Dice, Easy and Water that gives a profit of 3%, it seems to me  it's the one that leaves the best profits.

For me, Dogecoin is a profitable long-term investment (more than 5 years). In 2020, the asset price will increase to $ 0.0033. In 2025, the coin will conquer new heights and reach $ 0.0141

On 6/3/2020 at 1:46, Whited35 said:

Bitcoin y el token Yobit nativo de intercambio de Yobit son la moneda criptográfica más rentable en Yobit investbox. Puede ganar dinero invirtiendo los fondos o criptomonedas en el intercambio de Yobit. Este intercambio brinda un servicio único a los usuarios. 

I totally agree, although I would choose yoda, both options seem to me to be profitable for their value in the current market and their possibilities of rise undoubtedly represent a greater risk to make an investment in a crypto that tends to collapse or, failing that, to decrease its value

There are many currencies that are used in the exchange but personally i think etherium is most good profitable coin the others. Etherium is better on the yobit.

I think it would be feasible to invest in crypto-currencies such as BTC and ETH. The supply and demand of BTH is high since it is the pioneer crypto-currency.

• Useful or interesting 1

Me he dado cuenta que hasta el momento la moneda que más profitable de la investbox es là dlrs, pues a pesar de que tiene un bajo valor, su porcentaje es muy alto, por mi parte he cuadriplicado 4 veces la inversión, solo que es una moneda muy inestable y puedes perder tu inversión

As of now, the most profitable currency in the investbox of Yobit is DLRS. It does have a 10 percent daily and it is really big if you'll ask me. There are a lot of people who are investing on that currency and I expect that currency will not dip until next month.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hum i would rather invest into something that i am going to trade with than the most profitable.

Profits can change at any time due to a bunch of circunstancies just like trading buy and sell prices, how much the currency is active, are there more investors than other investment options and so on.

For now i believe BTC, ETH, Doge could be your best profitable options.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Yes I agree with you 

All coins have different benefits in yobit exchange and if you send your dogecoins in investbox then you will get flexible profit.  Because doge currency is stable and strong. 

Currently I think the mostly profitable coin in the yobit investbox is DLRS coin, because you earn 10% percent from it everyday everyday, and its price is stable somehow, so its actually safe to invest. 

• +2 2

In my case DOGE currency is most profitable in investment of yobit. But other coin also good but it gives more benefits rather than other coins. So I prefer most of the DOGE coin. It's rating increase day by day.

I think that too. As doge is more like stuck at a price. So the benefit we will get for sure. We shouldn't invest the coins that are being launched by yobit. Those coin will die eventually . But doge is one of the top coin. So it is best to invest in yobits investbox.

Doge is not profitable has been in a stable price and has been falling to 16 satoshis also there is no plan available in Yobit investbox for Doge.I recommend  is to invest DLRS in investbox and  earn 10% daily minimun invest 20k DLRS but before it was 4k, now is at a low price as the token is still in promotion for registering in Yobit it could go up to 120 satoshis and more giving you profitability. buy buy DLRS is profitable DLRS will be profitable when tokens go up in price.

• +1 1

On 11/6/2019 at 1:05 AM, bobjoemega said:

For me i think doge is the most profitable coin in the investbox of Yobit, but i think there are other coins that are also good to invest, but i'm afraid of the prices, because the most of other coin in the investbox start to get low price because the free coin that users get as a reward every 24h or after one week, so can you suggest for me some good coin that can be more profitable than DOGE.

Also please can you give some reasons, why you choose the coin that you will suggest.

Maybe you are right, the doge coin is a very good profitable project, but the problem with it is that it needs a long time to make a move, i think about once every 6 months.

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

How could you say that doge is the mostly paying investment in investbox? It is paying you 0.1% per day and for that you need to play dices that are worth more than that.

On 11/6/2019 at 5:05 AM, bobjoemega said:

For me i think doge is the most profitable coin in the investbox of Yobit, but i think there are other coins that are also good to invest, but i'm afraid of the prices, because the most of other coin in the investbox start to get low price because the free coin that users get as a reward every 24h or after one week, so can you suggest for me some good coin that can be more profitable than DOGE.

Also please can you give some reasons, why you choose the coin that you will suggest.

Yes I am agree with DOGE coin are profitable in yobit investbox. But now a day BTC has become the best investment coin. Because rate of BTC is increasing very rapidly. Rate of BTC has been increased 50% just in 2 to 3 days.

Each coin in the investbox will always lose the vue more than it is paying in the investbox except few that are real coins and are listed out of the yobit exchange too.

DLRS is the best coin to invest now, its price I relatively stable and if you invest in it, you will get 1% daily reward. Also, I am still analysing talk token, its price I no yet relatively stable but looking into it if it will be good to later invest on. 

In my opinion Dlr is the most profitable coin in yobit investbox, with 10% daily it unbeatable, but I have high hopes for talk token I think it will surpass dlrs with its 1%.

"We grow by lifting others"