What is the most profitable currency, in the investbox of YOBIT? - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

What is the most profitable currency, in the investbox of YOBIT?

I think the most profitable currency in yobit investbox would ltc or btc. Cause these two coins has the most market demand. And also the price of these coins are rising everyday. 

Yes, I agree with you. dogecoin is not very high value but in the yobit investment box it is worth more than other currencies, so I often say dogecoin is a good coin

• +1 1

In investbox if you have enough money i will suggest you to invest usd. You will get some solid profit. You do not even have to think about market. You will get your original money as it was no matter what market condition is.

For me i really like DOGE COIN, because DOGE COIN in investbox is really good, i know there is other good currency in the investbox but i just wanted this DOGE COIN.

The most profitable currency in Eobite's inbox is the crypto currency. Crypto currency is one of the best known to the people and people use these coins in many things in their daily life. So we can say that crypto currency is the best.

There are many crypto currencies in Eobit InvestmentBox that give us even 12% of our daily profits. However, the currency I like the most is Bitcoin. If we invest in bitcoin as well as Yo Token, we get 1% of profit on Bitcoin every day and 30% of the minute profit, which is equal to 0.3 Bitcoin.

I think USD most profitable coin for investment in yobit investbox giving 1% daily interest without any actions some coins giving high interest but coin price discreasing day by day.

• +1 1

I think that the best coin that can be earned in investbox is Yoda, since even those who did not get them on the hand earned a good amount of money on it

Edited by MCSGlegend

Bitcoin is most profitable coin in the yobitinvestbox for some time now and the price is currently reading $10,200 in the market yesterday but I don't know of today price

There are several profitable coins for you to invest in such as Bitcoin, Ethe, Xrp, Dash, Litecoin. I think that popular coins are very profitable for you if you hold them, I have held Xrp as a way of my profit.

On 11/6/2019 at 1:05 AM, bobjoemega said:

What is the most profitable currency, in the investbox of YOBIT?

i think doge is the best investment for an average person because 0.1% every days it is a very good amount.

if you have a lot of money to invest then the btc with the 1% daily it is the best choice but for this you need money because the requirements are high

• +2 1

I think a great coin to install an investment field is a Liza coin, you can get 10% each day, however there's a hazard due to the fact Liza cash are most effective registered on yobit.

I think btc and usd are the best currencies in wgich make investment more profitable than other currencies. I make invest in usd more profit.

Crypto Currency is the most profitable currency in the invest of youbit. If you have to invest it, when the bitcoin decrease and sell them when the price increase. 

Yobit  exchange gives to invest in their investment box option and its gives daily rewards, so I think Yoda is good for this investment box because its gives 2 % percent with out any think, and Yoda coin also now cheap prices, so I strongly recommends Yoda coin to invest minimum 100 Yoda coins and earn daily 2 yoda coins when price increase you sell them.

One of the most rewarding about Yobit will probably be Bitcoin and also Ethereum. Both these futures are usually vivid and also rewarding simply by buying. The particular Yobit Swap web site can be a secure and safe method and also excellent, therefore I can spend money on Bitcoin and also Ethereum to take a position the following.

7 minutes ago, framasbe said:

i think dogecoin is most productive coin on the yobit trade. since i found exceptionally tall cost than other trade.

In my opinion, dogecoin is the most stable coin in currency now, it doesn’t change his rate

The problem is that it's only 3% per month for doge coin investment box, but for advice to other people, don't invest in an unknown coin as you will probably lose a lot

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 2/5/2020 at 7:43 PM, Imran jameel said:

There are many crypto coins in yobit investbox which pay us even 12% daily profit. But the coin whic i like most is bitcoin. If we invest bitcoin as well as yo token then we get daily 1% profit in bitcoin and the minthly profit is 30% which is equal to 0.3 bitcoin. 

Yes the best one is bitcoins because it's safe and not like other scam coins that you cant sell them after the investment 

i dont find investbox profitable as most of it is not a good coin,and hard to get the daily profits as you need to play the dice game,which is very risky.i chose to trade,so that i can control which coin i will invest and make profits up to my desired one.

i really think everyone should just invest their own money in yobit or any other exchange because there is no reason you should just put your money in there and just get a low interest at the end of the month.