What is the most profitable currency, in the investbox of YOBIT? - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

What is the most profitable currency, in the investbox of YOBIT?

On 11/7/2019 at 5:04 PM, Anthomy K said:

I think Bitcoin or Ethereum are the most stable coins on the market, and it is most profitable to invest in some promising coins, for example EOS

Well, I'm just correcting you mate, bitcoin and ethereum is not a stable coins mate, bitcoin is just a bitcoin and the ethereum is a altcoins which this two is volatile, anytime the price of it can be changed. I hope you may understand.

Well, in my opinion, I think that profitability does not depend on the percentage, daily that of the currency, since the volatility of the price of each currency is what deduces the percentage of daily profit based on the risk of a fall or a rise in  the same.

I suppose that the massive currencies of the arena conserving are the maximum worthwhile coin for the future or for the contemporary state of affairs. The large cash which include bitcoin ethereum and ripple are the most important coins of the world. So buy these coins

I have not done any investment at yobit invest box yet and I'm glad for this post because it has helped me to have some information about which coin can be profitable there after reading some other reviews and I think I will try out dogecoin.

Yes, good profits can be achieved by investing in Dogecoin, which is a good currency for investment. I also prefer to work and invest in other currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum because they are profitable currencies as well.

If you are considering the yobit invest box then the most preferable coin and also the useful coin which can give you a good amount of profit while investing on it is a dogecoin but yes it is not so easy to earn a good amount from the yobit investbox you need to use your brain and strategies towards earning a huge profit.

Everyone has his/her own believe and view about the most profitable coins in yobit but as for me I think yo should be the most profitable at the moment because I am currently earning some percentage everyday and I hope the price rise in the future so I can earn good profit from the coin.

We can not say the exact most profitable currencies in yobit investbox, the most profitable today may not be listed there tomorrow, coins are not permanently listed on yobit investbox. But as of this time, talk token will be the most profitable. 

• +1 1

It can be coin A today but coin B or C tomorrow, it depends on the coin that is listed at one point in time. People will be the one that will technically check out coins believed to be very profitable for them. The best coin is also not about the daily profit but also about how the price is favorable in the market. 

• +2 1

personally , I invest only in dogecoin because dogecoin is most profitable coin if we invest our some money Their . 

their is also good profit in case of Etherium also , but personally I believe trading is best as compared to investbox .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I am with you on this matter. I searched the internet about dagecoin. I found that the currency started at about $ 0.10, and some investment analysts believe that it can rise to about 200 euros.

It is nice to buy and trade stocks, and also keep it

On 7/25/2020 at 6:31 AM, gourav789 said:

personally , I invest only in dogecoin because dogecoin is most profitable coin if we invest our some money Their . 

their is also good profit in case of Etherium also , but personally I believe trading is best as compared to investbox .

If we want o make use of the investbox on yobit exchange, we need to analyze the coin we want to invest, that is why doge and ethereum will be good, as you can easy analyze them both, and the analyzes is over a long time. Without analyzing a coin, invest could be otherwise. 

On 8/4/2020 at 2:42 AM, taylorzed1 said:

I think the investbox with the most profit is not the one that has yields 5 to 10% a day, more if the currency is stable, because what advances 10% a day and the currency falls overnight, then dogecoin would be the best option

Maybe, possibly. Bur it can shift to another coin. recently, it is ether. 

31 minutes ago, Bhailiigo said:

According to my own opinion because if the present value is low so you can invest in this site and after some time when it's value rise so that time you can withdraw.

The investbox you depicted like trading, you are right though, some people all thing about the profit, they did not think about the market it self. In order to gain from investbox, we need to make sure the coin invested has already dumped in price. 

For me i say its water, because you can invest only with $50 in the investbox water plan, and you can double your amount within a month! You get paid 3% water everyday and this plan is steal available. You earn $1 or more easily everyday with it.

16 hours ago, Tunuu said:

For me i say its water, because you can invest only with $50 in the investbox water plan, and you can double your amount within a month! You get paid 3% water everyday and this plan is steal available. You earn $1 or more easily everyday with it.

But remember IB only add the amount of coins you have, not the value of them, if you get a 3% increase of yours coins but they devalue 10% its not a good deal. 

but if it stay steady for a few days its very good profit.
  • +1 1

On 3/2/2020 at 2:44 PM, miskyming said:

maybe not because you know the supply is unlimited but it is hard for doge to increase the price and even there is bull market I think it will increase a little.

Crypto Currency is the most profitable currency in the invest of youbit. If you have to invest it, when the bitcoin decrease and sell them when the price increase. 

On 8/20/2020 at 1:59 AM, taylorzed1 said:

In my opinion the most profitable currency in investbox is USDT or USD, simply because it is a stablecoin the currency will always have the same price, and you will have the guaranteed investbox profits

I are you're opinion in yobit investment box, if we fears to invest in coins because of the coins prices decrease invest later, then invest in doge and usdt, because doge Price always stable at 30 satoshis means it's not fluctuates high, and usdt its a already stable coin.so we can earn profit according their daily plans.

Bitcoin and the ethereum is the most profitable currencies In the investbox of yobit as well as other exchanging site of crypto market because the value of both these currencies are increases day by day. Bitcoin is the number 1 and ethereum is the number 2 cryptocurrencies in the world and thats why it is more profitable. 

• +5 1

For me that's exactly it, the best coins are those that have the most unstable price, because you earn in interest and don't lose if the currency falls in price, unlike the free coins that the price plummets

According to investbox, easiest and one of the most profitable investment plans for now is one with MASK coin. 10% daily and no need to play dice or hold YO tokens

тьф.PNG

For me i think Bitcoin and the waves coin is best for me to do profit. For BTC because the supply and demand if you do it BTC so its better for you

On 11/5/2019 at 9:05 PM, bobjoemega said:

For me i think doge is the most profitable coin in the investbox of Yobit, but i think there are other coins that are also good to invest, but i'm afraid of the prices, because the most of other coin in the investbox start to get low price because the free coin that users get as a reward every 24h or after one week, so can you suggest for me some good coin that can be more profitable than DOGE.

Also please can you give some reasons, why you choose the coin that you will suggest.

I use BTC, because it gives me 15% profit per week, it gives me good profit

• +1 1

The token that is offering the most percentage in the investbox in the Mask, is offering 10% daily. It is a token that has ups and downs but by doing a good study of its behavior, good benefits can be obtained.

nowadays eos coin y the most stable in IB, years ago many people make a lots of profits with liza token, glorius time! 10% daily and the price was stable for a moths. I hope VMINIx coud bring us good times again