What is the most profitable currency, in the investbox of YOBIT? - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

What is the most profitable currency, in the investbox of YOBIT?

I think investing in Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum is more profitable than others, then the US Dollar and DOGE come and we have to study the currency movement well before buying.

• +2 1

There are many coins most profitable in the Investbox, but the problem of the investbox is not fix I mean like contracts for example for 3 months or 3 months, because at any time they pause or close the invest.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

23 minutes ago, Zaradimitri2 said:

Dogecoin is a good coin for long term investment and I have the believe that it will rise in future and many can benefit from it

maybe not because you know the supply is unlimited but it is hard for doge to increase the price and even there is bull market I think it will increase a little.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

They give you the higher profits percentage when you invest with scam or dead coins! so maybe you will make some profits from investing then you find that the price of this coin is zero! so be aware..

Bitcoin and the Yobit exchange native token Yo token are the most profitable crypto currency on the Yobit investbox. You can make the money by investing the funds or crypto on the Yobit exchange. This exchange is providing unique service to users. 

Maybe I need to be patient and wait for the opportunity so I can try to invest in Lisa currency. I can see that Lisa will probably have the opportunity to grow more than ever and with the investment we can make right now, we will get a great return on Lisa's amount.

As i checked all investments plans of invest box that we can earn profit if we invested on this box yo dollars. Because now it is in low price and its all time high price is 15000 satoshi now only 400 satoshi. 

This is a very good topic .Thank you so much for posting about this beautiful topic.I have no idea of the details of this.I would be grateful if anyone told me about it.

Most of the coins which are on yobit which give the highest profits tends to b those which tye coin name are hardly known of their popularity, but I'm the yobit invest box, your Also required to perform some tasks l, when having to obtain the profits from them

I know the investbox in yobit but i have never use it, so i don't know which coin is the best to invest there. There are some traders who says investbox is profitable but i always saw coins with law value there.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The good thing with yobit's investbox is that we can hold btc in there and earn 3% a month which is super great with today's markets crashing and dropping easily.

The offerings in the investbox vary every time but the best currencies to invest are classic currencies like doge, btc and eth

Life is great and enjoy it

now the most interesting option is INVEST, you can still buy TPT for a couple of days and make 20-30% profit, it will definitely not be dumped before the pony race

Similar to Bitcoins, Dogecoin(Doge) is also a decentralized cryptocurrency and  also a mineable crypto like as Bitcoins. And the most significant thing about Doge is its circulating supply which is probably the lowest in the market. Since, Doge is not hype sensitive and has a stability at most times. Dogecoin has a defined audience, and clear history of its formation, and transparency of the transaction hash or blocks. Since, I would recommend this to all the users who are interested in investing altcoins and trading in general and for me it's the most profitable currency in the investbox of Yobit.

• +3 1

On 1/25/2020 at 6:56 PM, Redfa said:

I think Dogecoin perhaps a decent decision for you, since it is low cost and you can purchase a lot of it and put in the contribute box I this yobit now give you 7% per the day apparently

Right agree with that , the doge coin is the best in the investbox . The coins have his market and a high volume and you can trade it with the majority of coins 

I think the dogecoin and the xrp is the best currencies to trade or invest in Yobit. In the investbox, all the currencies are involved in different projects. And through these projects the users can earn good amount of money. And i invested in XRP and I guess that that is the only coin that gives us more profits. Because the profits are high in this currency trading. 

• Useful or interesting 1

YoBit's Investbox can be a success if you choose the coin right. I tried buying some coins to use in the InvestBox, but I found it always threw an error, saying the InvestBox is out of funds! If you want to choose an InvestBox, you need to search for a coin with liquidity, that doesn't loose price because of the InvestBox and has other purposes as well. 

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

I believe that a promising coin, for an investment box, is a micro coin that is worth investing, at 1% of the income. There is also an Alisa coin, at 10% in 24 hours. 

Although I did not try the investment fund or the dog coin either, but I think there are many other options and good investment coin like the new usdt coin in yobit invextbox , you should try it .

On 5/1/2020 at 3:47 PM, AkaCrafterCZ said:

YoBit's Investbox can be a success if you choose the coin right. I tried buying some coins to use in the InvestBox, but I found it always threw an error, saying the InvestBox is out of funds! If you want to choose an InvestBox, you need to search for a coin with liquidity, that doesn't loose price because of the InvestBox and has other purposes as well. 

This means that you don't have the minimum coins required. Perhaps you get another message that the offer is already filled and no more members are allowed.

In my opinion, the most profitable cryptocurrency in the Yobit platform is the currency that through its very low purchase and at the rise you achieve profits, meaning that the profitability of the cryptocurrency depends on your trading experience, but I agree with you that Dogecoin is good

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that now this is the invest token plan, where you get 1% every day and you can invest more than 2 million coins there. 

I really invest in Waves coin it's my favorite coin in the yobit exchange and i advice all to do that and trust this coin because they have a good future,now it;s about one dollar and can increase at any time