Becoming a successful trader - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

Becoming a successful trader

On 12/25/2019 at 9:36 PM, Commando said:

It has a lot of factors, but as my experience reducing the trading fees is important factor to become a successful trader! 😄

That is true could be one of the factor, but where do you trade with much lower fees? or is it just a suggestion for exchanges t reduce fees?

I start to think that you need to adjust to the market every day for success. The dynamics of the market change constantly. The best traders still lead the way, and even develop phenomenal new ways to benefit from market changes with the aid of the educational process and the ability to adapt.

I am sure that we have to learn a lot in order to get a good trading experience. Only experienced traders make a lot of money.

On 11/5/2019 at 9:31 AM, kobi said:

to be a successful trader you must keep your emotions separate from trading

ain't enough: u're gonna lose with patience. that's all.

To be a successful traders you must follow some techniques.You can also trade with free mind.You need to make always right decision for trading.You need also chose right coins.So you need good knowledge to gain success in trading

13 hours ago, huyscoi40 said:

To become a successful trader, you must have skills, capital and psychology. Enter the trade and be greedy when there is no profit. Profitable investment and risk-free investment

Yes but not to be Greedy you can say that in forex trading but not in Crypto currency trading the market is different you can't know exactly where the price go so you need to take profit and go don't wait a long time to have more

From time immemorial, the business has begun, which will continue till the flow of the world.  Business can be controlled by doing everything with capital and risk.  And successful business can be done.

Muminat - 

The more you trade the more you learn and I think before start trading, market analysis is very important. Obviously patience is the key to success for trading.

On 11/5/2019 at 8:42 AM, IrinaLavrinova said:

I'm starting to think about the fact that for success every day you need to re-adapt to the market. Market conditions are constantly changing. With the help of the educational process and the ability to adapt, the best traders are constantly at the top and even create new phenomenal methods to profit from market changes.

I agree with you my friend, adapting to market changes shows that you are good trader.

To become a successful trader I think you need to adapt to the fluctuations of cryptocurrencies, be brave, smart and knowledgeable.

For becoming a successful trader you know one thing about the markets ups and downs .You have to wait for the right moment for a perfect trade to set and it will only be by understanding the market ups and downs.

On 11/5/2019 at 3:31 PM, kobi said:

to be a successful trader you must keep your emotions separate from trading...

Emotion sometimes is really needed in trade. Because we can regulate emotions, of course when to sell and when to buy we can control. This is also related to panic buy and panic sell.

Having the right mindset and right prospectives is what a successful trader needs also lots of patience and passion a good confident and strong hearted

9 minutes ago, Goody28 said:

Having the right mindset and right prospectives is what a successful trader needs also lots of patience and passion a good confident and strong hearted

Ok. 

Having the right mindset is the major key to success in trading..

Attaching emotions might be unsuccessful for trading.

If you want my opinion, the best way to do this is to do it.Is to learn in a healthy way and using reliable sapers Because there are so many bad training courses.

So be careful.

Then train for a while.

The better most people exchange the better most people gain knowledge of not to mention In my opinion previously beginning fx trading economy test is essential. Not surprisingly to be patient will be vital towards victory for the purpose of fx trading with myself.

On 11/5/2019 at 12:31 PM, kobi said:

Success in trading requires a certain level of adjustments in almost every aspect of ourselves and actions as well, this success tips depends on the individual, I like us to share and I will take the lead: to be a successful trader you must keep your emotions separate from trading...

If you want to be a good trader than you need to learn the trading first and than you go to start trading and you must to invest good money in the amrket because if you invest good money then you will make good profit in the market also.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In order to become the successful trader you will need to be passing through many of challenges like losses and others like getting scammed, if you pass all you will be the successful trader

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 11/5/2019 at 5:49 PM, TimopheyKa said:

You can easily become a successful trader, for this I think you need to start studying the whole topic related to cryptography, read some books, useful Internet sources. You can also find a tutor, and learn from him!

The best and most reliable way to become a successful trader is to learn under the tutelage of an experienced and already successful trader, that way they would come into first hand knowledge of how trading is done, something books or mere online resources cannot fully package.

To become a successful trader you need to have experience about trading,you need to have patience while trading and always use your luck for trading.thats how you become a successful trader.

On 11/5/2019 at 3:31 PM, kobi said:

Success in trading requires a certain level of adjustments in almost every aspect of ourselves and actions as well, this success tips depends on the individual, I like us to share and I will take the lead: to be a successful trader you must keep your emotions separate from trading...

This is actually true because many traders are still being impulsive once they see that the value of currency is dropping. This post is really helpful for the begginers that wants to trade in the future. 

On 11/5/2019 at 8:31 AM, kobi said:

i do agree with you 

the trader shouldn't let his emotions trade instead of him

the more patient you are the more profit you will get

knowing when to exit a trade is the most important thing in trading 

Never giving up on losses  should be kept in mind.Moreover money management is the basis for being successful in the trading.