Thinking of using Binance - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Thinking of using Binance

On 11/4/2019 at 11:11 PM, Keith700 said:

And I have used a lot of exchanges such as Bittrex and BW but not yet Binance, what would be the most attractive advantage of using this Exchange? It is clear that it has very incredible features such as buying Btc with Visa and Mastercard cards, Margin Trading services, IEOS, etc.
I would like to see their good recommendations and an essential tip to see where I can put a good base of money to see if I get any positive monetary benefit.
Binance is listed as one of the top exchanges and beyond that I have been analyzing it thoroughly, what caution and advantage can you also tell me?

These are some of the benefits you can expect from Binance P2P, which I believe may be the best peer-to-peer cryptosystem platform for anyone who wants to trade.

1. P2P Binance has zero commissions. Yes, C-E-R-O.

2. Binance P2P has some of the best prices in peer-to-peer trading right now

3. Binance P2P makes remittances much easier 

4. It's easy to execute your own crypto currency trading operation with Binance P2P

5. Binance P2P's escrow service ensures that transactions are carried out smoothly.

6. Binance P2P is part of the complete ecosystem of Binance's crypto currency services

7. Binance P2P's growth is driven by the community

8. Binance P2P supports multiple currencies, both fiduciary and crypto currencies.

I hope you find this information useful, greetings 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Greetings, the good thing about this exchange is that it always warns its users with signals for their purchase, apart from the fact that it allows you to acquire fragments of bitcoin and other altcoins for credit card purchases, without mentioning that it is in each fork that is Cryptocurrencies are among the first to deliver those assets.

You can have objection when you need to try to use another exchanges platforms but you don't have to think about binance cause it is most leggit exchange platform than other.

I already use binance. It's one of the largest and safest exchanges. Just sign up and verified, you are done. The experience I have with binance is a good one. You have almost all the options in crypto trading : classclassic trading, marginal trading, leverage, staking, etc. And they are always adding new options. Try it then. 

It is very much a matter of habit, I use Binance and I would never leave it, I have used in the past other exchanges such as Poloniex and Bittrex, but with Binance I found myself better, you can trade on any platform, you always have immediate response times and reaction rate. Then it offers the largest futures trading competitions

Binance is now a day very famous they offer future and spot trading this is good chance to earning but i think they need high verification system.

I think using it you can have greater security, in addition to the exchange having the highest volume on the market and the lowest rates, it is a good experience for you to start using it

This platform Binance exchange is the best exchange currently and the most popular and you have studied well and discovered the most important features that are in it, but there is one thing I want to tell you is that Binance is currently in the process of requesting KYC if you do not like KYC so you should pay attention to this issue, another thing also that Binance It has banned some countries with regard to some features, You Love Binance 100%. 😉😉 

• +5 1

You can use binance undoubtedly.Binance has every features a exchanger can give.You can withdraw from any exchanger to binance wallet.They give giftcards,tasks to get rewards and they give giveaways through Twitter most of the time.

Binance is the best exchange. It is a global exchange for crypto trading. And is very easy to use and also very comfortable. 

You can trade with top cryptocurrencies. You can also buy cryptocurrency from your local currency. 

So its a good idea to trade in binance. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Binance is a real exchange with a large and realistic order book. The prices of the currencies are dictated by the order book and the demand for the currency, the way it should be. The buy and sell prices in each order book are very close to each other unlike other exchanges where buy prices can be many times that of the sell prices and which often have no buy or sell book at all.

Don't think! Use Binance already! There are a lot of features that Binance has and other doesn't have. Also, they accept credit and debit cards if you wanted to buy cryptocurrency on their exchange. And lastly, I think they have the lowest fees!

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Among the advantages of the BINANCE platform is the trading fee of 0.1% which is considered the smallest fee between the platforms as well as the good offers that the platform offers

• +1 1

On 11/5/2019 at 9:11 AM, Keith700 said:

Binance is listed as one of the top exchanges and beyond that I have been analyzing it thoroughly, what caution and advantage can you also tell me?

Binance is top crypto exchange which have 41 percent market shares and this is most popular and most reupdated exchange in which you have so many plains to make your money higher and higher So firstly invest some little and lean the rues and regulations of that exchange .

On 11/5/2019 at 7:11 AM, Keith700 said:

And I have used a lot of exchanges such as Bittrex and BW but not yet Binance, what would be the most attractive advantage of using this Exchange? It is clear that it has very incredible features such as buying Btc with Visa and Mastercard cards, Margin Trading services, IEOS, etc.
I would like to see their good recommendations and an essential tip to see where I can put a good base of money to see if I get any positive monetary benefit.

If you have decide of using binance just use it you don't to have dopt on it because is first trusted exchange in the world also it having best marketcap, so that's your orders cannot stay longer like others exchange. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Binance is the world's most reputed exchange with dominance over other exchange sites. You can comfortably use Binance because it has highest level of security to protect your crypto from the thefts.

The advantages of Binance are the large presence of strong currencies, which means greater profit opportunities as well as a lot of options and liquidity. The only drawback that I did not like is the high trading fees.

i think you are right This binance platformsis very good this is very fast service and its interface is cool

many people use to investing her money to binace exchange its good in futures 

On 11/5/2019 at 7:11 AM, Keith700 said:

Binance is a trusted exchange thats you cannot fear of it, but to be mostly legit doesnt means that all people must use, so everyone has own views on choosing exchange to use, so if you the best feature you like on binance, then you can use it without any doubt 

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I had thatvbinace is one of the best crypto currencies currently making wave on the crypto currency world, I havent really had the chance to check it up because of my obsession with yobit exchange. 

I’m Personally satisfied with Binance, a very friendly exchange easy to use, the fees are not bad at all, I kinda feel safe/secure their since their security system is fine not the best but absolutely not the worst.

On 11/9/2020 at 2:54 PM, guatazoo said:

If you have decide of using binance just use it you don't to have dopt on it because is first trusted exchange in the world also it having best marketcap, so that's your orders cannot stay longer like others exchange. 

Even if the binance exchange is trusted it not means he can use it, so thats there must have some features thats will convince him to use that exchange.

• +2 2

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I think Binance is safer than majority of other exchanges. Also it has grown in a big way since 2017 and has faced some hacking issues or funds lost from users investments.

Nontheless it's growing in more security measurements and realibility so it should be alright.

Also Binance is famously known for his diversified amount of trading pairs with alt coins so if your goal is that one you are in good hands.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/