What to invest in? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

What to invest in?

I think investing in cryptocurrency is best investment. Because we invest to future, where if you believe on blockchain that is sure will used in many sector. Like NASA and IBM already going to blockchain to make simply work.

So if you want invest for long term only choose coin where have the blockchain not like ICO where depend on Ethereum Blockchain. Also invest what you can afford to lose.

• +3 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 11/4/2019 at 3:45 AM, Keith700 said:

As day-to-day people, we always ask ourselves that, in what to invest ?, at least in the digital economy, they offer us from good things, to not so good things, we go from buying 1 unit of cryptocurrency (whatever), investing in ICOs, IEOs, in advertising programs, in promoting investment funds, etc.
The best recommendations to know what to invest in is to find out what you are going to introduce in order to have a better perspective and insurance of your money, including thinking that investing before money can be your financial education, is the best thing to do before entering any unknown panorama.

Yes its better to have good opinions from expert/successful peoples. As we dont know where to invest and what to invest.

• -1 1

Use your unused money to invest in Bitcoin and other cryptos to be more useful in the future. Because I'm sure the price of bitcoin in the future will rise from the current price.

• +2 1

All should study before entering to any new place. mainly if anyone want to join in the crypto market and want to make profit then he must need to know about it first.

• +1 1

I'll invest in BTC and ETH in crypto.Because the value of these coins is very high and there is a lot of demand in the global market, by investing these coins in just a few days, I can get a lot of profit.

• +2 1

On 12/26/2019 at 8:42 AM, amcryptolover said:

I would totally go in all in crypto because this is the best investment out there! Crypto will give more returns than anything else in the market! 

thats correct and its what i have been doing ever since i joined crypto i went all in on it and i know its worth it and i even took out a loan to invest in crypto.

• +1 1

I will use ETH coins to invest in crypto because the market value of these coins is very high and there is a lot of demand in the global market that by investing I will get a lot of profit in a short time.

• +1 1

In 2020, the most promising cryptocurrency will be Ripple. A coin now costs very little, and the number of banks that use it is constantly growing. And the number of coins is decreasing.

• +2 1

I am not suggesting for any investment but your think who is best today platform . I suggested one of the best way investing bitcoin but own Ur risk and I am not sure what kind for further in bitcoin

• +2 1

With a very long term crypto investing, it is worth to secure your wallet and ways of accessing it(with all the passwords etc). If you thing in a perspective of 50 years, the cold wallets seem to be better ones than hardware wallets (as you can engrave plates of stainless steel or even rocks!).

• +2 1

I think investment in established coins through IEO is more better than investing in any other ICO offer. Because in ICO we invest in newly launched coin and we are not sure it will work or crashed from market. Investment in coins like btc, eth, ltc is best.

I will invest money in Exchanger.I want to trade with my money to earn money.I think this is the best decision for making investment

In my experience, I would say that successful investments were in those coins that were already listing up on the exchanges.

On 11/4/2019 at 6:45 AM, Keith700 said:

As day-to-day people, we always ask ourselves that, in what to invest ?, at least in the digital economy, they offer us from good things, to not so good things, we go from buying 1 unit of cryptocurrency (whatever), investing in ICOs, IEOs, in advertising programs, in promoting investment funds, etc.
The best recommendations to know what to invest in is to find out what you are going to introduce in order to have a better perspective and insurance of your money, including thinking that investing before money can be your financial education, is the best thing to do before entering any unknown panorama.

Most ICOs, IEOs coins are just becoming dead overtime. Their original prices are not lasting for a long time. Some are not dead, but their price is considerably far from it's original price.

nMvFbuZ.png

do not waste time and money in ico, ieo, scammy project, just buy bitcoin and enjoy a huge long term profit.

why do you have to invest in something that can you make lost everything while you can invest in something more safer and secure

I agree with the OP that consider the money we invest in crypto currency as a cost for learning. So when we lose, we will not feel too sad and can learn from experience to determine what will be invested later👍

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I think that if anyone is interested in investing their money in digital currencies then i would suggest to invest in bitcoin because according to me very soon the price of bitcoin is going to rise and it will give a great opportunity to its investors to earn huge profits through it. 

Critical thinking about what to invest on, like doing market survey about programs and jobs that worth investing that lead to gaining, gambling, advertising, marketing, selling and buying 

I personally suggest that you should invest into bitcoin, comparing to other cryptocurrencies, bitcon prices fluctuate so much and it could possibly give you high returns in only a small period of time, although this could also mean that you are also prone to losing them.

Good morning mate,I suggest you invest your money to bitcoin.bitcoin nowadays is really showing a great progress and there is a lot of analysis that it will increase more in the future.

Good morning mate,as of now there is a lot of good places to invest your money but i recommend that you invest it to bitcoin because bitcoin in the long run will be very profitable.

I think you should just invest in bitcoin and popular and trusted altcoins because this are the ones that are going to get your profit over the long term. You will lode money with all of this ICO programs of investment 

Now there is only one currency in which you can invest and still earn a lot of money, even if you invest less than 200 dollars, this is bitcoin.

On 11/4/2019 at 3:45 AM, Keith700 said:

We need to invest in old coins not in the IEO,s or in the ICO,s because if we invest in it then we can make loss the money so just in old and good coins and they will give you good profit in the future and you make good money through old coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day