Are you one of those who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BatR70

Are you one of those who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020?

The price did not drop. I am think that it will not at all as it is so strong today that who ever is sells bitcoin makes a big mistake. There are no many Bitcoins trade in the exchange. Most are hold by investors for the long term and expect many years to see the best of the results. Nobody is want to sell today.

• Useful or interesting 1

We do not know the future. Back before the halving I had this fear too that Bitcoin was priced a higher and maybe it needs to drop. But we have learned Bitcoin is not moving as many think, it is very different from all the asset and we have only need to be patient and wait for price to give us the best rewards.

I never thought Bitcoin will fall after the halving. It is the event that allows Bitcoin to relax with selling and give a boost of confidence to investors to hold and wait for better. This is programmed and not something that happens. It is an event in the code that creates other events and makes bitcoin more promising.

• +2 1

I have learned a lot about the halving and I am very sad I missed this event but I think that I have started with Bitcoin the right time! It is not looking late and maybe we are in the beginning of something good. But there are always some naysayers even here in this forum that think this is all a scam. I pitty these fools and I don't have any respect for them no matter their rank. 

• +3 1

The bitcoin halving is always helping the price and we should remember the next halving to invest in Bitcoin and put everything we can in this. It did great again and we have to see a new big rise to happen every month from now.

Base on the summation of events in the previous years when Bitcoin Halving occur, I think there was significant increased of Bitcoin price in that time so in that previous data I was relying my decision that's why I don't believe that the price of BTC will fall after the Halving.

• +1 1

It seems that there was a slight increase in price but not a lot as expected by most. But it might need to take a while because of the problems with the corona and some more events that happen soon. I don't think Bitcoin will drop and if it does it will be very difficult then.

Ya en el momento que estamos viviendo nadie podía predecir la pandemia y por lo tanto el mercado no se comportó como muchos predijeron, ahora la tendencia va al alza, sin embargo no es algo que esté rompiendo los estándares a los que bitcoin nos tenía acostumbrados.

On 11/2/2019 at 6:36 PM, Rares002 said:

Anything is possible and I there isn't anything 100% sure in crypto world. A lot of people say and tji k bitcoin price is going to go up after the halving but that's just predictions based on what happened in the past 

Bitcoin, unlike the rest of the world's currencies, operates on a deflationary model. This means that less bitcoins will be made over time and eventually the supply will stop.

Technically this is a good time to buy before the halving, but probably a few months before and not exactly on the halving. Some were expecting it and didn't sell others bought the dip and man had any dip as an entry point. It surprised me that price didn't drop at all after the halving but the people that bought were chads waiting for better.

It didn't do any of these and instead of dropping it is strengthened. Any attempt to make price lower is bought and maybe with companies now buying there will appear a new rise similar to the March-June rise and we will reach 20k again by december.

• +2 1

The halving did great for bitcoin again. And we are still haven't seen everything. Many not know but this will not be just that and it has only begun we are hoping for a long rally started from the halving into the next years but we don't need to be over optimistic and invest correctly.

On 11/2/2019 at 1:32 PM, BatR70 said:

Many believe that the shortage of Bitcoin could lead to an increase in the price immediately after the halving occurs in May 2020. Others on the contrary believe that its price will fall and the bullfight will not begin until months later or it would even take a year.
Immediate rise? Or does it fall after Halving?

It is difficult to know what will happen, but if the price goes down, I don't think, it has a more growth trend than a decrease, so I think that it remains above 10k or it really gives a big rise

Bitcoin is the currency of the king. I have been exposed to it that in the past and it has survived, and after May ‭2020‬ the price of bitcoin will rise, and the evidence is a woman now, as its price hits above $ 11,‭000‬ and for me it will continue to rise gradually until the end of the year

It will not go down again, it will recover again, it is impossible for it to continue falling since it has gained a lot of popularity in cryptocurrencies and everyone uses it, so it is impossible for it to go down much more, it will be able to have some downturns but again it will recover.

• +5 1

i am not sure of what happens to bitcoin after the halving, whether price rises or falss i cant really say, but i will love to know what happens next

It happened. People sold their btc on the halving period due to their fear. The clever people bought it that time and now they are selling in 250% than their buying price.

Bitcoin price is increasing in value everyday. With this increase I believe  it has convince most peopel about the fluctuations of the price. Many people have predicted wrong that the price of bitcoin will come down.

Indeed, the price of Bitcoin has decreased by the middle of the year by more than half due to the many crises that have passed this year, the most important of which is the Corona virus, which affected all global markets, but we find that the price of Bitcoin rose at the end of the year to a level

I wasn't one of them at the beginning of this year. I knew the price will go up after the halving. When I saw the market fall in april because of Corona Virus, I was 100% sure that the price will go up. And now we are seeing btc 18k usd lol.

• +1 2

So far it's been 6 months till bitcoin is halved but we have only seen its price rising consistently. It's supply is also lesser because this forum have started paying talk tokens as an alternatives so we can expect some more increase in its price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

The passage of time showed the opposite of what was claimed in this topic. A few days or maybe a few months after halving, nothing much happened and everything stayed the same as before. From last month up to now, bitcoin suddenly started to explode. However, there are different viewpoints for this shocking rise. Some say it is because Paypal has accepted bitcoin. Others say it is the effect of halving. Whatever it is, traders believe it is going to continue well above $20K.

• +3 1

BTC going to be high this time and its price is stable from last day on 18300$ to 18700$ and its movement is very fast and the trader make good money in this situation. Crypto market is the best and great and the BTC in future touch the 200,000$.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the thing about cryptocurrency is that you cannot predict the price as they keep fluctuating in the market. It's a really approximate value that you can guess. But when the prices are good I really think you can earn good profit.