What is confidence in trading? - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

What is confidence in trading?

Confidence in trading is really important, l want to help with this video that, story of how one trader became truly confident. l think it will, can be helpful for our Them. 

Your words are true, confidence in trading is important and it is a good idea to enter deals in this way as you will not lose anything if you do not make a profit

Life is great and enjoy it

On 11/2/2019 at 8:18 PM, kobi said:

It's important to know what confidence in trading really is and what it isn't. confidence is not "I will profit on this trade" but true confidence in trade is "I will be fine if I don't profit from this trade".

Earning profit is the main motto of trading. You should have the mentality to earn profit by emense research and patience. No profit is a waste of time and money.. trading is suppose to be profitable .sorry but I strongly disagree with your post

On 1/19/2020 at 3:13 PM, armor said:

Trading with confidence has to do with consistent trading which will enable you built the confidence

Trust in trade will eliminate your fears and gain the courage you need to conduct your trades and with confidence. You must always believe what you are trading. And never hesitate to trade. Because you have to be confident in trading.

On 1/20/2020 at 10:13 PM, Senorita said:

Self-assurance will be excellent inside investing yet overconfidence just like without signal carrying out investing will be nearly all of the moment will make our own business inside damage.

Confidence in trading is necessary to quickly take steps and decisions as well as the extent to which we may face the risk of loss. we can know what we need to do because the market is moving every day and sometimes we can't predict rightly. So we need to be careful.

On 3/21/2020 at 7:29 PM, Readmm said:

It is almost impossible to have one hundred percent confidence in concluding any transaction, however, if everything is done correctly, then the chance of failure can be drastically reduced.

Confidence in trading means you upgrade yourself to a level that you can trade independently without seeking help from others and achieve success in most of your transactions. If you can win in 7 out of every 10 trades you do, you can call yourself a confident trader but if you lose more than you win, you still need help. Another definition for confidence is that you feel your own analysis is more dependable than what other experts say in social media. If you can beat their predictions, then you have gained the necessary trading confidence.

I don't think ee do have such confidence always in trading, sometimes confidence comes whenever we knew what we are trading and getting ready to take more Profits

On 11/2/2019 at 9:48 AM, kobi said:

It's important to know what confidence in trading really is and what it isn't. confidence is not "I will profit on this trade" but true confidence in trade is "I will be fine if I don't profit from this trade".

Indeed, this is the successful trading that follows a strict and sound capital management that leads to the safety of the funds and the integrity of the account from the loss of all the funds in it.

I prefer to be optimistic, at least, I do not like to think about loss, but the possibility of loss certainly exists, and there will be no negative impact, when I lose in a deal I hope to be compensated in the next deal.

I agree with you, some people just invest the last money they are afraid of losing, but they still invest it, and then they are left in poverty. you don't have to do this, so why lose the money you need?

Edited by Kamila

On 1/8/2020 at 10:01 PM, Luv4me said:

That is good. Thanks too for your time.

I think that no confident traders cannot judge on trading. If you say that I cannot trade strongly for you, it will be accompanied by fear. No greed, no stress, just a legal order that waits nothing but profits.

1 hour ago, Mrpassion said:

No one want to lose at all, because losing your money wouldn't actually be good for you and wouldn't be beneficial for all.

Certainly it is not useful, but I speak of optimism, the proverb says: optimistic about the good you find, I hate pessimism about the loss and I prefer not to talk about it at all, and in return I accept it definitely if it happened.

On 1/18/2020 at 11:11 AM, Luv4me said:

With your confidence you have the patience as you will be full of yourself to find the possible solution to your problems

Considering the other significant traders that make profitable trades, this is a series of beliefs in myself. The study of transactions and how the cryptocurrency market moves and trades more makes you experienced.

On 02.11.2019 at 21:01, samarkamane said:

I think that your profits should be more than your losses because if we all win who will lose then also there will be no trade at all. I think you should reduce your losses and increase your profit.☺️

You are right, there are always losses. For example, I don't count daily trading. And I sum up both losses and profits and look at the monthly total and profit from trading.

On 12/22/2019 at 4:15 AM, Moneykiller said:

if you're 100% sure about the coin then go for it a if you have a little doubt on it then don't go please.because this little risk will make you poor within a minute.

if you've been in a dollar auction, or even a currency auction, then of course it's a bit stressful and things are a lot easier with cryptocurrency. You can be successful someday or in the future in cryptocurrency trading. Some traders do not have this kind of trait. So if you have confidence in yourself, that's really great.

On 12/21/2019 at 4:29 PM, Luv4me said:

When you have profit you feel happy that you were able to trade the market, but when you lose that shouldn't discourage you from trying again

auctioning in monetary terms, of course, is a bit stressful and things are a lot easier with cryptocurrencies. You can be successful someday or in the future in cryptocurrency trading. Some traders do not have this kind of trait.

Well dear when we earn profit in trading then our confidence level increase, but don't show over confidence in trading because it gives loss, but when we loss in trading then also think positive, because its gives real confidence to win the trade successful.

You are right, if you only thinks that I will definitely get profit from my trade then you are just making yourself fool because you can't deny the fact that you can also lose in trading.

3 hours ago, Jessica Karren said:

You are right, if you only thinks that I will definitely get profit from my trade then you are just making yourself fool because you can't deny the fact that you can also lose in trading.

Especially since none of us knows exactly what will happen to the market tomorrow, if it were possible, everyone would have been millionaires long ago.

Confidence is one of the factors that will keep you in a calm state even when the asset that you bought is in a loss, you can only be confident and calm when before buying something you researched enough about that asset and you know at some point it's going to stop going down and pump.

If we are going to talk about the most reliable and profitable ways in the world of cryptocurrencies, they are limited to three main business (trading, investment, forum, mining) to talk about trading that sometimes it is dangerous if we do not choose the right platform but in the event of work it was well planned and the choice Good and reliable, this means that you will achieve good profits and if you do not win, you will not lose your currencies

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/24/2019 at 12:39 PM, khan22 said:

I am a Trader and i love forex trading and also crypto trading because through trading we can make good money than to safe the coins. I am a good trader and i can ananlyse the market very well so if we safe the coins this is not good for us if we tarde on the coins this is best for us because we can make good money though trading.

you are trading something you can't even touch, but if you were to bid in dollars. Most traders always encounter this fearful or fearful trading issue that they are having trouble getting through, so it's great if you're confident in yourself.

On 11/2/2019 at 9:48 PM, kobi said:

Yes, I agree with you, trust in trading is needed so that our trading remains optimistic even though we are in a loss, but we must be optimistic that we only learn, successful trading is when the person is able to overcome existing problems and get out of problems then he learns and in the end he became a professional trader and successful in trading.