Which city is best for Bitcoin friendly? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deb05

Which city is best for Bitcoin friendly?

We have long list of crypto friendly countries and very long list of crypto friendly cities but few have good advantages as they have very stronge and solid back up and environement which is helping their ciitizens about this all Europe and South East Asia is taking very good lead in this list as they understand and trying to envolve more peoples for strong community and good benefits.

I think this is not possible to say that how much transaction is done in my country daily. i think more than 5 k btc is transacted in my country daily.

On 11/2/2019 at 7:34 PM, Deb05 said:

Please tell me how much Bitcoin transaction is done in your country then, I will get answer to my question.

Hmm around $ 2.5 million bitcoin per day on the most popular exchanges in my country. Maybe this is not too much compared to other countries because in my country bitcoin hasn't been legalized 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Amsterdam has made progress in adopting cryptocurrency. The city is also home to the Bitcoin embassy. The Bitcoin embassy in Amsterdam is the place where the currency community actively puts its code in efforts to promote Bitcoin currency BTC.

I know Singapore is one of the friendly cities for bitcoin. Bitcoin is prevalent in Singapore. And they use the Bitcoin trading case. Singapore is now one of the most developed countries in the world.

Bitcoin isn't that much popular in my country. Only a little amount of people really know about it. So the transaction happens really low in my country. 

in my country bitcoin is not legal to use. our country restricted bitcoin and ordered to do not use bitcoin crypto currency according to the law of central banks. but lot of people are using bitcoin with hopes that one day restriction shall be removed

well you can track transactions that are made by centralized  site so you can know from which country that transaction was made. but a lot of them are made by normal wallets and you can't know from which country that transaction has started

I think the best city for bitcoin-friendly is U.S.A. Everybody here supports bitcoin and they are very good at trading. They want to improve their country more by using bitcoin.

I suggest that the asia is the best bitcoin friendly because there are many people who are using this for there own personal assistant. 

city of china is very helpful for crypto. because they are always helpful technology and making more tools for those tech everyday.people can get more help for bitcoin on china for using and also mining

On 20.01.2020 at 16:10, Destinyebi said:

I think  the United States of America (USA) and Japan are the two countries that use bitcoin more,and many retail have accepted payments with bitcoin at that two countries.

I don't think the United States is doing everything to prevent people from using cryptocurrency. it is unlikely that there is the largest number of transactions

1 hour ago, Anis Ahmed said:

i suppose that  canada, due to the fact canada is advantageous about cryptocurrencies. they placed bitcoin atms at many cities. so peoples can at once buy or promote bitcoins with fia.................

I think they saw advantage to collect taxes from cryptocurrencies ATMs and exchanges and they took it.

On 11/2/2019 at 8:36 PM, Fini said:

I also suggest Asia to get the greatest population well being since I have been learning much how they made many transactions per day

Ye asia whih is having a huge population having record of  good amount of bitcoin transactions.and aslo there are many countries who are in the top  of bitcoin transactions

I dont really know what country is best for bitcoin or cryoto currency.but in my country buying and selling crypto currency is so very easy if you have a money you can buy in an instant way.just make a cash in and buy using coinsph. wallet.

On 11/2/2019 at 1:34 PM, Deb05 said:

Please tell me how much Bitcoin transaction is done in your country then, I will get answer to my question.

My brother are you are so funny is not possible for a person to know how many bitcoin is being made in transactions in his country

In our country, the bitcoin value is about 9000 dollars. That is why many people in our country started to chase the currency and they started to have income from it

When choosing a location for Bitcoin (and crypto businesses), it is crucial that you first find out what is the government and banks’ approach towards Bitcoin in that country or city. I tried to find some information on that and found the following article: https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoin-friendly-countries/

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

5 minutes ago, Goodcoin said:

Slovenia is the best bitcoin friendly country in the world. Lubjlijana and Prague to be more specific. 

how is it bitcoin friendly? and does this means they can use it to buy things in the supermarket? because if so then i would try to go there one day.

6 minutes ago, angryswamp said:

I think that Japan will be your paradise, everything that is needed for a crypto is represented there. it is best place to live healthy were you will allowed to access transaction, withdraw, shopping and even hotels.

I agree with you, even though I have never been there but indeed Japan has legalized bitcoin, so it's not surprising that there are many facilities that support the use of crypto currencies

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

i think crypto is best for all of city. because in this this time cryptocurrency is legal for all the countryes.also  currency demand is very high.day by day currency piece increasing. so i think it's best for all city. 

I have no idea .. but I think its Russia or US cuz its the biggest countrys and have more company's work with crypto 

On 11/2/2019 at 6:34 PM, Deb05 said:

I live in Bangladesh. And in my country crypto are illegal. But many people work in crypto. I think maximum 60 to 70 BTC transaction completed from our country.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 11/2/2019 at 1:34 PM, Deb05 said:

My intelligence tells me United government for the reason that USA is clear-cut about cryptocurrencies and they sited bitcoin atms at several cities. therefore peoples can absolutely obtain or sell like hot cakes bitcoins with fiat.