Yobit mining! πŸ™‹ - Page 13 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Yobit mining! πŸ™‹

Yobit investment and earnings on-line is one of the best day. I have first experience here and feelings good. It's best environment for everyone.

Actually,trading features of yobit exchange is very good in future.Yobit focus on exchanger platform, and there is service investbox, i think it same like mining too. If yobit is going to add mining to the platform it is probably good and yobit lovers can do it too.Β 

• +1 1

It is very good idea to buy hashpower and start mining in yobit exchange so for trading features of yobit exchange is very good in future yobit add mining page in their exchange but i don't think it will happen very soon i think it's take some time for analysis i think investbox has same like mining page yo can invest in invest box and increase your coins yobit is best exchange in may opinion.Β 

Yobit investment and earnings on-line crypto currency wallet is Day by Day getting stronger. The forum provide the opportunity to work with digital currency and sharing news and at the same time you are earnings on-line.

On 11/2/2019 at 2:04 PM, Lubruselu said:

What do you guys think if yobit will add mining page to their platforms, and we do not mine with our device we only use to buy hash power from them, how do you feel this idea as you are yobit user it is good idea or bad idea. Put your opinions here about your feeling's.

Currently yobit has started vmining. Β And all users can buy this vmining. Β There are several packs for starting vmining. Β There is a different price for each pack. Β But from there you will get Minex coins by vmining. Β And the price of that coin is very low and which is not profitable for us

• +2 1

Well, I don't know much about mining, the only cryptocurrecy that I have mined so far is just pi which I have been thinking this days if it really any useful to mine for almost 6 months now, so if yobit would introduce a mining to there platform, probably it would be good but I just don't like anything that has to do with mining.

• +1 1

Β  What do you guys think if yobit will and mining page to their platform , and we do not mine with our device we only use. I don't know any exchange do that because they can't make any profit and it's a bad idea in opinion.

On 3/28/2021 at 10:13 AM, Cleaner said:

Currently yobit has started vmining. Β And all users can buy this vmining. Β There are several packs for starting vmining. Β There is a different price for each pack. Β But from there you will get Minex coins by vmining. Β And the price of that coin is very low and which is not profitable for us

If we do the calculation there is no profit after some time? It must be but probably it will need a year or two possible to start making profit. I tried to read about vmining but it was complicated to calculate and I did not put time to think about it. Maybe the price of minex will change and be higher later and it turns into good profit. I need to look into it more.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion, the platform offers a lot of services and this is clear to many members. I hope that we will help more by studying these features and how to benefit from them.Β 

• +3 1

5 hours ago, Mella said:

If we do the calculation there is no profit after some time? It must be but probably it will need a year or two possible to start making profit. I tried to read about vmining but it was complicated to calculate and I did not put time to think about it. Maybe the price of minex will change and be higher later and it turns into good profit. I need to look into it more.

At present the price of Minex coins is very low. Β Those who will now start vmining will certainly not be able to benefit. Β However, if the price of the Minex coin increases, it can benefit from it. Β I was hurt by turning on vmining

• +1 1

Well I think it's good idea and also a great opportunity for those who try to start mining and if they will start then yobit will get more popularity and famous.

After choosing the right bitcoin mining device for you, you need to create a wallet to receive your coins, with the help of this wallet you will be able to manage your balance.There are many types of Bitcoin wallets, and each wallet has advantages and disadvantages that you need to know in order to compare them and choose the one that is right for you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• БообщСния

• Π£Π²Π°ΠΆΠ°Π΅ΠΌΡ‹Π΅ Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΡƒΠΌΡ‡Π°Π½Π΅ ΠΌΡ‹ Администрация сСрвиса MoneyCame, понимая ΠΎΠ±Ρ‰Π΅ΡΡ‚Π²Π΅Π½Π½ΡƒΡŽ ΠΎΠΏΠ°ΡΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ прСступлСний, связанных с ΠΎΡ‚ΠΌΡ‹Π²Π°Π½ΠΈΠ΅ΠΌ Π΄Π΅Π½Π΅ΠΆΠ½Ρ‹Ρ… срСдств ΠΈ финансированиСм тСррористичСской Π΄Π΅ΡΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΠΈ, ΠΈΡΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΡƒΠ΅ΠΌ комплСкс ΠΎΡ€Π³Π°Π½ΠΈΠ·Π°Ρ†ΠΈΠΎΠ½Π½ΠΎ-ΠΏΡ€Π°Π²ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹Ρ… ΠΌΠ΅Ρ€. БСрвис провСряСт ΠΊΠ°ΠΆΠ΄ΡƒΡŽ Ρ‚Ρ€Π°Π½Π·Π°ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΡŽ с ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠΎΡ‰ΡŒΡŽ AML ΠΈ KYC Π½Π° выявлСния финансированиС Ρ‚Π΅Ρ€Ρ€ΠΎΡ€ΠΈΠ·ΠΌΠ°, ΠΎΡ‚ΠΌΡ‹Π²Π°Π½ΠΈΠ΅ Π΄Π΅Π½Π΅ΠΆΠ½Ρ‹Ρ… срСдств, Π° Ρ‚Π°ΠΊ ΠΆΠ΅ ΠΈΠ½ΠΎΠΉ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡ‚ΠΈΠ²ΠΎΠ·Π°ΠΊΠΎΠ½Π½ΠΎΠΉ Π΄Π΅ΡΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΠΈ. Β  AMLπŸ”’: ΠœΡ‹ Π½Π΅ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠΌΠ°Π΅ΠΌ Ρ‚Ρ€Π°Π½Π·Π°ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΠΈ с ΠΎΠ±Ρ‰ΠΈΠΌ Rick Score 40%, Π° Ρ‚Π°ΠΊ ΠΆΠ΅ опасныС источники происхоТдСния. ΠŸΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π΄ созданиСм заявки Π²Ρ‹ ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚Π΅ ΡΠ°ΠΌΠΎΡΡ‚ΠΎΡΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π΅Ρ€ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ свои срСдства с ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠΎΡ‰ΡŒΡŽ Π΄Π°Π½Π½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ сСрвиса, пСрСйдя ΠΏΠΎ ссылкС ΡƒΠΊΠ°Π·Π°Π½Π½ΠΎΠΉ Π½Π° нашСм сайтС. Β  KYCπŸ”’: ΠœΡ‹ Π·Π°ΠΏΡ€Π°ΡˆΠΈΠ²Π°Π΅ΠΌ Π²Π΅Ρ€ΠΈΡ„ΠΈΠΊΠ°Ρ†ΠΈΡŽ счСта отправитСля. Π­Ρ‚ΠΎ дСлаСтся ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΠ½ Ρ€Π°Π·, для ΠΎΠ΄Π½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ счСта. Β  ΠœΡ‹ осущСствляСм постоянный ΠΊΠΎΠ½Ρ‚Ρ€ΠΎΠ»ΡŒ Π½Π°Π΄ всСми заявками, создаваСмыми Π½Π° сайтС, Π½Π°Ρ†Π΅Π»Π΅Π½Ρ‹ ΠΈΡΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎ Π½Π° чСстноС ΠΈ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ·Ρ€Π°Ρ‡Π½ΠΎΠ΅ сотрудничСство! Π‘ΠΎ своСй стороны ΠΌΡ‹ создаСм всС условия для ΠΎΠ±ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΡ‚Π° чистых срСдств Π½Π° нашСм сСрвисС ! Π‘ΡƒΠ΄Π΅ΠΌ Ρ€Π°Π΄Ρ‹ Π’Π°ΠΌ ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠΎΡ‡ΡŒ Π² Ρ€Π΅ΡˆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠΈ финансовых вопросов!!!
    • Π­Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΌΠΎΠ½Π΅Ρ‚Π° Ρ‚ΠΎΠΊΠ΅Π½ Π±ΠΈΡ€ΠΆΡ‹ бингкса? Π˜Π½Π²Π΅ΡΡ‚ΠΈΡ†ΠΈΡ, это Π½Π°Π²Π΅Ρ€Π½ΠΎ стСйкинг ΠΈΠΌΠ΅Π΅Ρ‚Π΅ Π²Π²ΠΈΠ΄Ρƒ. Π― увлСкся с Π½ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹ΠΌΠΈ ΠΌΠΎΠ½Π΅Ρ‚Π°ΠΌΠΈ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Ρ‚ΠΎ Π½Π΅ ΠΏΠΎΠ²Π΅Π·Π»ΠΎ. Они ΠΏΠ°Π΄Π°Π»ΠΈ ΠΈ ΠΆΠ΄Ρƒ ΠΈΡ… роста. НавСрно Π·Π° Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½ΠΎΠΌ ΠΎΠ½ΠΈ Ρ‚ΠΎΠΆΠ΅ Π±ΡƒΠ΄ΡƒΡ‚ расти. Если Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½ Π΄ΠΎΠΉΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚ Π΄ΠΎ 70ΠΊ, Ρ‚ΠΎ Π΄ΡƒΠΌΠ°ΡŽ я Ρ‚ΠΎΠΆΠ΅ Π±ΡƒΠ΄Ρƒ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ tnsr, w, saga.Β 
    • Наш ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π½ΠΈΠΊ Π΄ΠΎΠ±Π°Π²Π»Π΅Π½ Π² ΠΌΠΎΠ½ΠΈΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΈΠ½Π³ Π‘hange.proΒ Π±ΡƒΠ΄Π΅ΠΌ Ρ€Π°Π΄Ρ‹ Π΄ΠΎΠ»Π³ΠΎΠΌΡƒ ΠΈ Π²Π·Π°ΠΈΠΌΠΎΠ²Ρ‹Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π½ΠΎΠΌΡƒ сотрудничСству. https://change.pro/exchangers/aztor
    • Tether Π² партнСрствС Chainalysis Ρ‚Π΅ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€ΡŒ Π±ΡƒΠ΄ΡƒΡ‚ Β«Ρ‚Ρ‰Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΒ»Β ΠΎΡ‚ΡΠ»Π΅ΠΆΠΈΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒΒ Ρ‚Ρ€Π°Π½Π·Π°ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΠΈ с USDT β€” ΠΏΠ»Π°Π½ΠΈΡ€ΡƒΡŽΡ‚ ΠΈΠ΄Π΅Π½Ρ‚ΠΈΡ„ΠΈΡ†ΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ кошСльки, связанныС с Π½Π΅Π·Π°ΠΊΠΎΠ½Π½ΠΎΠΉ Π΄Π΅ΡΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒΡŽ ΠΈ ΠΎΠ±Ρ…ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠΌ санкций.Β  Для отслСТивания Ρ‚Ρ€Π°Π½Π·Π°ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΠΉ Π±ΡƒΠ΄ΡƒΡ‚ ΠΈΡΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒΡΡ 4 инструмСнта: ΠΌΠΎΠ½ΠΈΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΈΠ½Π³ санкций, Π΄Π΅Ρ‚Π΅ΠΊΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ Π½Π΅Π·Π°ΠΊΠΎΠ½Π½Ρ‹Ρ… ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π²ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ², катСгоризация ΠΈ Π°Π½Π°Π»ΠΈΠ· ΠΊΡ€ΡƒΠΏΠ½Ρ‹Ρ… кошСльков.
    • BitDonation is a platform that innovates the donation market and provides transparency through blockchain technology. The entire process of raising and using donations is transparently recorded on the blockchain, making our activities available to everyone. We ensure transparent and efficient use of donations through smart contract technology and contribute to strengthening the donation ecosystem. Β Key features and benefits of Bit Donation Providing a transparent and safe donation environment using blockchain technology Automatic donation and transparent donation process using smart contracts Protecting donor assets and providing compensation to donors Strengthening the donation ecosystem by minimizing misuse of donations Β Launch airdrop event! Β Participate in the airdrop and receive free tokens! 2,500 BDT tokens will be awarded. For more information, please visit [official website https://bitdonationst.com]. Β Find us on social media too! Official Telegram participation room https://t.me/bitdonationofficial Official Instagram https://www.instagram.com/bitdonations/ Official Facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61557475634944&mibextid=ZbWKwL Official Discord https://discord.gg/zJDVxbdk Official KakaoTalk https://open.kakao.com/o/gqPz91ig Official Twitter https://twitter.com/bitdonations Official website https://bitdonationst.com Event participation link bitdonationevent.com Let’s open a new way to donate together!Β  Β 
    • Π”Π° Π²ΠΎΡ‚ сам ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ Ρ‚ΠΎ Π½Π΅ знаю. Учитывая сколько Π²Ρ€Π΅ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΈ ΡƒΠΆΠ΅ Π½ΠΈ ΠΊΠ°ΠΊΠΈΡ… новостСй, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ-Ρ‚ΠΎ я сильно сомнСваюсь, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Ρ€Π΅Π°Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎ вспомнят ΠΏΡ€ΠΎ Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΡƒΠΌ ΠΈ Ρ€Π΅ΡˆΠ°Ρ‚ ΠΎΠΏΡΡ‚ΡŒ Π² Π½Π΅Π³ΠΎ Π΄Π΅Π½Π΅Π³ Π²Π»ΠΈΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ. РСально ΠΎΡ‡Π΅Π½ΡŒ Таль Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Ρ‚Π°ΠΊ всС Π·Π°ΠΊΠΎΠ½Ρ‡ΠΈΠ»ΠΎΡΡŒ.
    • Бпасибо Π·Π° ΡΡ‚Π°Ρ‚ΡŒΡŽ. ΠŸΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠΏΠΈΠ»ΠΈΡΡŒ с ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄Π°ΠΆΠ΅ΠΉ. Π§Π΅Ρ€Π΅Π· Π»Π΅Ρ‚ 10 этот Π»Π°ΠΏΠΈΠ΄Π°Ρ€Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ манифСст Π½Π°Π±Ρ€Π°Π» Π±Ρ‹ ΠΈ всС 20 Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½ΠΎΠ² ΠΏΡ€ΠΈ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄Π°ΠΆΠ΅. ВрСмя ΠΈΠ΄Ρ‘Ρ‚ ΠΈ Π°Ρ€Ρ‚Π΅Ρ„Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΎΠ², относящихся ΠΊ ΠΆΠΈΠ·Π½ΠΈ Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½Π° Π½Π΅ слишком ΠΌΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ.
    • МнС каТСтся, ΠΊΡ‚ΠΎ ΠΌΠ°ΠΉΠ½ΠΈΡ‚ Π΄Π°Π²Π½ΠΎ ΠΈ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡˆΡ‘Π» ΡƒΠΆΠ΅ хотя Π±Ρ‹ 2 Ρ…Π°Π»Π²ΠΈΠ½Π³Π°, Ρ‚ΠΎΡ‚ само собой, Π½Π΅ ΠΏΠΎΠΆΠ΅Π»Π°Π΅Ρ‚ "Π²Π΅ΡˆΠ°Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Ρ‡Π°Ρ‚ΠΊΠΈ Π½Π° гвоздь", навСрняка ΠΎΠ½ΠΈ ΡƒΠΆΠ΅, ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ ΠΌΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠΌΡƒΠΌ, ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Π³ΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΠ²ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ Π½ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΠ΅ ΠΆΠ΅Π»Π΅Π·ΠΎ для ΠΌΠ°ΠΉΠ½ΠΈΠ½Π³Π° Π½Π° свСТих условиях. А Π²ΠΎΠ·ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½ΠΎ Ρ‡Π°ΡΡ‚ΡŒ ΡƒΡˆΠ΅Π΄ΡˆΠΈΡ… Π·Π°ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ Π½ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹Π΅ Π΄ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹Ρ‚Ρ‡ΠΈΠΊΠΈ. Π‘Π»Π΅Π΄ΡƒΠ΅Ρ‚ ΠΏΠΎΠ³Π»ΡΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒ, ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ ситуация измСнится Ρ‡Π΅Ρ€Π΅Π· мСсяц.
    • Ну Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Ρ‚ΡƒΡ‚ ΡΠΊΠ°Π·Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ? ΠšΡ‚ΠΎ встал Π½Π° ΠΏΡƒΡ‚ΡŒ мошСнника, Ρ‚ΠΎΡ‚ ΡƒΠΆΠ΅ Π½Π΅ исправим, ΠΏΠΎΠΊΠ° Π΅Π³ΠΎ Π½Π΅ остановят физичСски. Π•ΡΡ‚ΡŒ огромная Π²Π΅Ρ€ΠΎΡΡ‚Π½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ вновь прокрутят ΠΊΠ°ΠΊΡƒΡŽ-Ρ‚ΠΎ схСму, Π΄Π°Π±Ρ‹ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΡΠ²ΠΎΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΌΠΈΠ»Π»ΠΈΠΎΠ½Ρ‹ сСбС. Для Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΈΡ… игровая сфСра - самоС ΠΎΠ½ΠΎ. А ΠΏΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΠΌ ΠΏΠΎ классикС ΠΌΠΎΠ³ΡƒΡ‚ ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅ΠΉΡ‚ΠΈ, Π½Π°ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠΌΠ΅Ρ€, Π½Π° инвСстиционныС ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΅ΠΊΡ‚Ρ‹.
    • Бпалился Π·Π° Π°Π±ΡƒΠ·ΠΎΠΌ Π°ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΠΉ, ΠΊΠΎΠΌΡƒ Ρ‚Ρ‹ ΠΆΠ°Π»ΡƒΠ΅ΡˆΡŒΡΡ Ρ‚Π΅ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€ΡŒ?