4 millions bitcoin left! - Page 5 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

4 millions bitcoin left!

As a lot of members mentioned that all the bitcoins will be mined in 2140. Besides, the mining process is very hard and needs a lot of energy as rewards for mining a bitcoin will be low gradually that why it will take time

• +2 1

@Lukasz The more coins that are mined, the harder & longer it takes to mine a BTC. That was how it was set up from the beginning. You get an accurate time frame for how long it will take to mine the remaining 4 million coins, you would have to take into consideration all the mining equipment / power that is mining in the world right now. And the power of those miners, how much they mine per day. In the end, I dont think anybody really know how long it will take to mine the last 4 million coins. Past performance isnt a indicator of the future mining time.

• +2 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I think if the mining work with same condition then there is 4 million bitcoins mining with in few years and the bitcoins rate goes up very high level after all bitcoins mining.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

On 11/28/2020 at 1:38 AM, Biswaskhan0003 said:

Yes only  21 million Bitcoin and 18 million have been merged so now there are only 3 million more that have not been mined.  In fact there is unknown truth for a lot of people at the end will not be 21 million of  bitcoin because there are lost some bitcoin for ever about 4 million from total supply of bitcoin so we will have only 17 million at the end .

To be more exact, I would say we will have 17 million circulating bitcoin, because as you said, there are around 4 million btc that are lost (stagnant in unknown wallets on the web) but I believe in the future, there will be an advanced technology that can track these lost coins

You think that there are 4 million bitcoins left, so let's know if this is a scientific or just ten views.Now the value of bitcoin is increasing day by day and will continue to increase. Over the years, the value of bitcoin increased and became more valuable in gold. That is to say, btc always increases and profits, whether or not the water is finished. as well, it works for wholesalers. It works for big whales. Big honeys always win. Do not hesitate to buy bitcoin as your strength is frozen for the future.

Obviously: BTC finiteness is an advantage instead of a downside. However, I still cannot imagine in the future, when the price of BTC can reach 1M USD and continue to increase each year, whether we are willing to use BTC for payment or continue to hoard to wait for BTC reached 2M USD. If everyone wants to hoard, BTC is likely to lose its own core value.

Well it's expectations are 2140 I don't believe that and I think in just 30 to 40 years all bitcoins would be mined and it would not take longer as expected as the technology are growing faster and super computers would be used for such purposes and the reason behind that it would take long time is " rewards" by the time decrease as someone mined a block

On 11/2/2019 at 10:31 AM, Lubruselu said:

If there have only 21 million bitcoin worldwide and only 17 million already mined and 4 million left to mine.

So tell me how long it was took to mine those 17 million of bitcoin, also how long it will take to mine remaining 4 millions of bitcoin?

So if only 4 bitcoins left to be mined, where are them stored? and also as I know the bitcoin miners they are mine fees transactions thats bitcoin users made.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Well as everyone says that it is expected in 2140 and it's just a predictions made on some analysizing like high cost mining and lack of advanced technology to solve the algorithm but as the time pass I hope predictions would be changed because of changing world and in some years all bitcoins would be mined

• +2 1

Tecnology does not stand they still developed  you can find a lots of information about it on internet  while the bitcoin price  increases this the mining progresses dicreases to cause the transection  mining fee will be low amount of bitcoin

But I imagine here will at a standstill be a hazard to spread the trading engineering of bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies as anyhow i create this new mining place that container furthermore be of assistance in the procedure of how to excavation bitcoins. 

The power of the mine depends on the comfort of the mine where it is directly proportional to the electricity driven by the mine.  If these relationships are not considered long ago, you may have a lot of problems.

On 03.01.2020 at 18:42, NordisLofer said:

Bana öyle geliyor ki, bu 4 milyon bitcoin 3 yıl içinde çıkarılacak. Bu nedenle şimdi bitcoin almaya ve tam üretiminden sonra fiyat artışını beklemeye değer.

You're wrong my friend, the last unit of Bitcoin is being produced in 2140. I read a news about this recently. It is estimated that the production of 4 million Bitcoins remaining after the last halving will be completed in 2140.

You know I am new to the world of cryptocurrency and I think it is absolute genius for some one to create a code that cannot be copied. The concept of Bitcoin is a bit complicated for me and I do not know that we cannot regenerate new Bitcoins, but I think that is what is giving it this high value, and I think that what will make its prices go higher and higher every year.

Yes I was Searching about the Bitcoin that How Much they are present or Left in the Market of the Bitcoin. Thanks My dear Buddy For making this kind of the Useful posts I really Need help about the Bitcoin. Should I Invest In Bitcoin.

The bitcoin has 12 years since its creation, therefore it took 12 years to mine 17 million btc, however it is estimated that the last block will be mined at the end of the century, because the difficulty to mine is increasing and the halvings will decrease the amount of TCB per mined blocks, leaving the mining industry many years ahead.

It has already been said how many mines were built and what is left is about 4 million and these need more than 1 century so we are not going to verify it now we are more than 25 years and more than 1 century means we need to stay here145 Yes for the earth which is not possible for any human being.Some cryptocurrencies predict Bitcoin will dig all over 2140. I don't really think about it, so it's still quite a bit far before digging into Bitcoin as a whole. Don’t worry about it, your kids will be happy if you hold this bitcoin for a long time, they can get help in the future. At least I'm buying now because I know Bitcoin will be in high demand in the future. Fiat always goes down from time to time.
I think it can take about 100 years because every year bitcoin always adds difficulty during mining.

No matter how many Bitcoin ASIC miners are over there to provide average power, at least 10 minutes are required to mine one Bitcoin as it follows PoW consensus algorithm which means remaining Bitcoin will be mined in 2140(Based on the calculation). Currently, total 18.5 millions of Bitcoins are mined since its creation. 

• +2 1

Over 18.6 million bitcoin has been mine, it remain less than 4 million left to be mined by miners but still this will take a century before allnbitcoins can be mined onto circulation and that time is presumably 2140, it can be a time before or after but this will occur around the time. 

• +2 1

I don't have to much knowledge in Mining but i search about that and i see the same year number 2140 

if the number of bitcoin awarded to the miners per block decreasing by the time,all 21 millions of bitcoin will be finished in 2140 from now

23 hours ago, duygumtr said:

I don't have to much knowledge in Mining but i search about that and i see the same year number 2140 

if the number of bitcoin awarded to the miners per block decreasing by the time,all 21 millions of bitcoin will be finished in 2140 from now

@duygumtr You are not wrong, but it can be a time before or after but it will be around that period. But almost 98% of bitcoin would have been mined before 2050. While the price increase will make mining still more profitable. 

On 1/21/2021 at 10:54 AM, Whited35 said:

No matter how many Bitcoin ASIC miners are over there to provide average power, at least 10 minutes are required to mine one Bitcoin as it follows PoW consensus algorithm which means remaining Bitcoin will be mined in 2140(Based on the calculation). Currently, total 18.5 millions of Bitcoins are mined since its creation. 

Yes, 10 minutes is required but on average. If miners are increasing, the time can be decreasing than 10 minutes until 2 weeks has been over to make the reward mining correct to be 10 minutes. This is in accordance to the mini g difficulty which are calculates and used to adjust the reward algorithm to be 10 minutes. 

I really think something will happen soon in 3-4 years to ensure the elimination of most bitcoins, but I think you have bitcoin, so you don't usually get frustrated if you become a new mineral.

I do not know how much it will take to mine the rested coins but I would like to know why you are worried about the numbers of the coins left?

Less than three million Bitcoin left and the miners are now happy that prices are 10 times higher from previously, but still the fees are increasing. It is a problem, but it is possible that the fees will be rising for a while more, especially since the big money is now moving into Bitcoin, and $10 or even $100 don't mean anything when they move millions. Using a bank the fees would be many thousands depending on the size of the transaction, so Bitcoin could be a lot of help for big corporations that are at a multinational level.

• +5 1