4 millions bitcoin left! - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

4 millions bitcoin left!

If there have only 21 million bitcoin worldwide and only 17 million already mined and 4 million left to mine.

So tell me how long it was took to mine those 17 million of bitcoin, also how long it will take to mine remaining 4 millions of bitcoin?

Edited by Lubruselu

2 minutes ago, SarapCrypto said:

As far as I know, the 17 millions were mined ever since Bitcoin started 11 years ago and the next 4 millions will be mined until 2140. I am not concerned anymore of that last BTC that can mined because I am already nothing by that time hehe. I guess mining will be more difficult from 2020 and up. 

Hashrate indicators are growing and the equipment of Bitcoin miners is changing. Technology does not stand still, they are developing. They come up with new ASIC models for Bitcoin mining with increased network hash rates. 

Payments from $10 on the forum coinstalks.com :classic_smile:

5 minutes ago, SarapCrypto said:

Okay, good to know that development. I am not privy to many things related to Bitcoin mining so reading your reply here is illuminating my poor mind. So with this technology, Bitcoin mining can still be very profitable and big players are taking advantage of the remaining 4 million that is minable. 

Yes, that’s exactly what I wanted to convey to you. Along with the increase in the bitcoin hash network, the models of asic devices for mining bitcoin are being improved. Thus, there is competition in the cryptocurrency market.

Payments from $10 on the forum coinstalks.com :classic_smile:

43 minutes ago, SarapCrypto said:

As far as I know, the 17 millions were mined ever since Bitcoin started 11 years ago and the next 4 millions will be mined until 2140. I am not concerned anymore of that last BTC that can mined because I am already nothing by that time hehe. I guess mining will be more difficult from 2020 and up. 

2140 lol😹 who's someone will be exist at that year who is current exist. At that year I thought 1 bitcoin will be selling for $60,576,445,536 so it's time to store atleast ten bitcoin for your future generation I thought if you are interested lol.

I would say around 12 years? to Mine those 17 million and over a million and half is practically unreachable thanks to the Users. Mining was very easy at the start what i hear 10 to 12 could be mined a day only well now it consumes more power, Needs heavy machines so i would guess another 12 years to mine the rest 4 millions. What do you think?

I don't have to much knowledge in Mining but i search about that and i see the same year number 2140 

if the number of bitcoin awarded to the miners per block decreasing by the time,all 21 millions of bitcoin will be finished in 2140 from now 

I think that there is not long something about 3-4 years in order for all bitcoins to be mined, but I think that there are still bitcoins so do not despair if you are a miner 🙂

To keep the crypto market from remaining bitcoin to be mined more difficult and has been determined for a long time, there should be nothing to worry about now for the remaining bitcoin

i believe that the end of minable bitcoins does not concern our generation since they will end in 2140, so for us bitcoin will be the unit of measurement in the world of crypto...

tip me for my hidden qualities, for my sympathy☺️ 

btc address: 1AhQJ7qPAFWeqJmyqDBXntmG3Y8781rp9

I do not know how the person at the top counted until 2130, I think that if more and more powerful video cards are produced, you can safely domainit bitcoin until 2050.

4 million bitcoins remain available.
Technology is advancing a lot and the remaining quota can be mined in a few years.
Quantum computers are evolving and can make the difference in the remaining years to end the bitcoin quota.

I believe all of the coin will get a maximum supply more than 2100 years.

So we still have more than 100 years to mine a bitcoin until the supply reaching his maximum supply.

The application certainly will considering at present As i find out a whole lot of hopieum with the crypto advertise and even at twittollower around bitcoin approaching 16k soon enough.. are going to a great deal disenchanted once the application splits that 9k prevention.

On 11/2/2019 at 8:31 AM, Lubruselu said:

If there have only 21 million bitcoin worldwide and only 17 million already mined and 4 million left to mine.

So tell me how long it was took to mine those 17 million of bitcoin, also how long it will take to mine remaining 4 millions of bitcoin?

I am just hearing about this. According to recent articles, it was analysized that before all bitcoin would be mined, it will be around 2140. And, this can not be in this century.

Will be 3 enormous amounts kept. A asymptote may be for a 2140. 3 enormous amounts around 120 ages, there's no doubt that is a ending of your exploration.

Bitcoin mining difficulty is increasing as mining progresses and the much anticipated bitcoin halving is an example of this. The rewards from bitcoin will be further halved by May 2020. 

21 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

Bitcoin mining difficulty is increasing as mining progresses and the much anticipated bitcoin halving is an example of this. The rewards from bitcoin will be further halved by May 2020. 

Yah sure while the bitcoin prices are increases this the mining progresses are decreased too cause the transaction mining fee will be low amount of bitcoin because if btc price

Will be 3 enormous amounts kept. A asymptote may be for a 2140. 3 enormous amounts around 120 ages, there's no doubt that is a ending of your exploration.

First let me correct you and give you a good tip There are currently about 18 million bitcoins, this number changes almost every 10 minutes when mining new blocks. With each new block, it adds 12.5 Bitcoin to trading. 

Capture.png

The mining operation by Satoshi began in 2009 and to date there are ten years in which 18 million Bitcoin coins have been mined.The remaining 3 million are estimated by some to be ending mining in 2140.

Four million bitcoin left but it will take more than a century to mine these. This will gradually make a way that transaction fees will be the reward for mining later. Mining will also always become less profitable as time goes on.

It will take more than a century be for all the bitcoin would be mined. The lesser the bitcoin the harder the mining process. Even the more the people mining the more the difficulty and the lesser the mining profit.

On 11/2/2019 at 6:59 PM, alther said:

Because the number of new pieces generated is increasingly decreasing, the maximum amount of 21 Million Bitcoin is estimated to be used up "mined" in the next 2140.

By that time it will take the entire energy production of 7 planets to mine it too.

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

The lesser the bitcoin will make mining more difficult. It is also the possible insight that bitcoin would hit $1,000,000 one day.

2 hours ago, Digicoin said:

The lesser the bitcoin will make mining more difficult. It is also the possible insight that bitcoin would hit $1,000,000 one day.

I will try my best till the end of 2020 year to hold at least 3 bitcoin to my offline wallets and keep waiting for the till the bitcoin reach $10 millions! What's do you guys think

On 12/8/2019 at 3:43 AM, Digicoin said:

Yah sure while the bktcoin price continue to raise that's it affect the miners rewards. So it might took so long to complete 4 million bitcoin