Would You Buy Crypto as a Christmas Gift? - Page 12 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Would You Buy Crypto as a Christmas Gift?

The people who have knowledge about the worth of crypto currency will be glad to give it as a gift to their friends but most of the people so far have no knowledge about it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I will totally consider crypto as a gift but it depends who you're giving to, what example giving crypto As a gift will only make sense if you're giving it to someone with a good financial knowledge and interested in finance, Someone who really thinks about future and understand it. Otherwise if you give someone else it would be not a very good option and may be a bit disappointing for the person. Even I am considering to give my father some crypto as a gift,And I totally feel like He would appreciate it because I know who he is.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, if I would love it if they measured cryptocurrencies as a gift and in the same way I give and that at the end it is cryptocurrency that you can later convert it into real money

I think not, in my country money is considered as a bad gift, almost a sample of bad taste. If only a cryptocurrency souvenir, like a bitcoin coin - and then only for enthusiasts.

I do not believe that for Christmas days many investors withdraw their positions, some withdraw their profits to continue the following year and others do nothing, I think it would be interesting to give some satoshis to people who like technology, these people who like learn and explore, it would be interesting to give an art of NTFs something exclusive that allows people to collect something of value, this would be a good gift, or a gift card that allows it to be loaded with bitcoin.

• +1 1

z7K3SYt.png

On 31/10/2019 at 11:52, williamz902 said:

Me he estado preguntando sobre esto durante mucho tiempo. ¿La gente (ustedes) compra criptografía como regalo de Navidad para amigos o familiares, o alguna vez lo consideraría un regalo? ¿Alguna vez un amigo o familiar te ha pedido esto como regalo para su cumpleaños o Navidad y crees que muchas personas regalan criptografía?

Never a family member or friend has asked me for Christmas gift cryptocurrencies But I have considered that option as a good gift and I am thinking of giving it to my Cousin for this Christmas.

This ideal never crossed my mind it would be a very good gift for my brother because he is interested in Cryptocurrencies this year if I can give him that gift

In my case, I plan to give a Christmas gift of wallets with several TRON (TRX),
I will keep the 300 points earned by inviting TronLink friends.

I'm thinking of buying nothing for me as I never do that. If I do something it will be to buy more bitcoin, and buy the same gifts to my friends and family probably I will try to use an eshop accepting cryptocurrencies though as I've thought we have to do more for adoption.

I am not close to christmas yet but maybe I will have this year not a lot to give gifts to others. This is a very bad year for my family and we are in a race to find job make money to pay for the bill all of us are need to help and we are also afraid of anohter corona viruse lockdown too. This is very bad for me and I am not make money to give gifts in 2020.

Why not? Christmas is coming soon and I would like to buy XRP as the crypto gift to my friends and family. I have no problem in buying cryptocurrency for gifting purposes.

Bitcoin gift cards are another easy way to give bitcoins as a present to family and friends. The buyer needs to select the denomination and just fill the order form online on portals such as bit4coin. Once the payment is made, the gift card or voucher is mailed to the specified address. The recipient can easily redeem the gift card against bitcoins at an exchange rate at that time. Such portals not just help with the redemption; they also guide on how to open your own wallet. (Read more about cold storage for Bitcoin.)

They have not given me a gift in cryptocurrencies yet, but if I have thought about giving it to someone, I even have a friend who was given 2 ETH on his birthday this month. I hope someday someone will give me a gift like that.

It is good idea to spend some crypto in christmas and buy some gifts. I would use coins with low fees as ripple or litecoin though and I think there are many websites accepting.

I think its possible and we need to move in any kind of sites that we can use to send, its possible for example to send a gift to my dad today , who is about 5000 Miles from home and its possible to send him some money and then he would use that same funds to buy a gift that would be possible real possible

• +2 1

I would love to buy gifts for Christmas with Bitcoin. I will do that this year and I will try it with altcoins perhaps I will ask shops if they accept Dogecoin. This means a lot for adoption and we have to convince them. I will email the ones I know and discuss these terms.

• +3 1

You are right. At some time we must begin using the new economy and what better way to do this than a holiday as Christmas and buy gifts to our family and loved ones that we spend crypto to buy them.

Yes I would to buy the Bitcoin as a Christmas gift because this coin  is very dumping now a days and have a great demand in the market. And it can be every day for me as a source of pleasure. And presently it is like a Christmas for me.

I don't plan to buy something online and I will buy a few gifts but of symbolic value just for the spirit of Christmas. But it will not be something that will be valuated a lot as I want to keep  my investmets for longer and lately we have a lot of problems with the coronavirus.

Gift cards from hundreds of stores like Adidas, iTunes, and Amazon can be exchanged for cryptocurrency ... if you receive a gift card on Christmas

I have allocated some coins to my loved ones who show interest in this world, I tell them they can save and hope they get more value. or sell them if they want.

On 10/31/2019 at 11:52 AM, williamz902 said:

I've been wondering about this for a long time. Do people (you guys) buy crypto as a Christmas gift for friends or family, or would you ever consider it as a gift? Have you ever had a friend or family member ask for this as a gift for their birthday or for Christmas and do you think many people give crypto as a gift?

In my family circle there is no one in this, in such a case that suddenly if they give me something to me it is logical that I accept it, for my family as I am the only one in this I do with what I have obtained, I won purchases for them, and They do know that I work with this and live from this, and I have tried to convince them to enter and I have given them certain ideas, but what is going on. In the same way if I have told them that the day they give me a gift it is cryptocurrencies

the cryptocurrency is still unknown to many people and they have no knowledge of using it, so not every person will happy by this gift

• +1 3

It's not necessary. But you can help fund your friends who is also a trader by finding his account as a give to the person. You can buy him or her bitcoin or ETH and other cryptocurrency depending on what level of you want to impress the person

• +1 1
  • +5 1