How wealthy your country in term of crypto assest? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

How wealthy your country in term of crypto assest?

In my country the cryptocurrencies were bad before but now before 3 to 4 months the ban has been removed and it is legalized in banks and in the country also, so this is a very good news for us and this would really help the economy of my country

In my country cryptocurrency is banned and it is illegal so I don't think that there will be any effect in my country because of the fluctuation in the price of cryptocurrency

I think that if that happens as 100% globally there will be issues tracking scammers, abusers and illegal activites.

Just as now it's hard to track such investors and you can't deny the fact that future can hold many bad things. So i would rather make some more security before going worldwide with such feature.

But who knows what the time will say and it's up to us to make it more secure.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

In my country there are not many people interested in crypto, but I believe that with time, the number of people dealing with it in my country will increase.

My country isn't much enhanced in Crypto currency.Almost 80% of the population don't know anything about crypto currency and among other 20% people without some experienced persons,most of the peoples have just started learning about it.

Edited by Jami273

In my country there are not many people who deal with digital currencies and for this I think that there is a small amount of it in my country I do not know how it is sufficient to supply the amount of bitcoin to all countries Will more of them be created

I think in the ratio of 1-10 my country should be above 6-7 because cryptocurrency is very popular here and most people uses it for their various investment and trading.

I cannot imagine how these countries will be able to obtain bitcoin in this case. I think it will start from scratch, or it will reach agreements to settle its status with other countries.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/11/2020 at 2:17 PM, Akbor said:

In our country crypto is not legal to use but many person from my country are holding btc and people are now becoming interested about btc now.

this condition is same in our country most of the people are in confusion that is bitcoin legal or not because as we are seeing that we are receiving so many fake news for cryptocurrency people are scary

On 31.10.2019 at 15:02, xBDT Script said:

WaMhP3h.jpg

Imagine after one or two decades we may see Fiat currency will not be existed in the world or let's say after 50 to 100 years from now - it really does not matter. The only currency will be cryptocurrency.

If it happens, how much healthy your country economy will be?

There are some countries where cryptocurrency is banned. They are barely holding any cryptocurrency. Among 21 million BTC, this countries may not get even a tiny amount since still they have banned it. Any chance that they will face huge crisis at that time?

Please share your opinion, don't tell that fiat will not be replaced by cryptocurrency. It's just imagination, what if?

"What if" even extremelly hard to imagine. Because there will be no opportunity to people who is in authorities and in different high ranks of the governmental institutions to steal in my country. But in case one day it happens it seems to me the fiat will not be replaced by the decentralized crypto like we know nowadays, it will be more likely something created by the government and regulated if not completely but partly for sure))))) but I am an optimistic person and hope the crypto will be even more popular and demanded in future)))) 😁😁

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Personally I think it would greatly improve the national economy just as it would reduce the unemployment rate as everyone could have their job from home I think will be more beneficial than harmful

On 10/31/2019 at 7:02 PM, xBDT Script said:

WaMhP3h.jpg

Imagine after one or two decades we may see Fiat currency will not be existed in the world or let's say after 50 to 100 years from now - it really does not matter. The only currency will be cryptocurrency.

If it happens, how much healthy your country economy will be?

There are some countries where cryptocurrency is banned. They are barely holding any cryptocurrency. Among 21 million BTC, this countries may not get even a tiny amount since still they have banned it. Any chance that they will face huge crisis at that time?

Please share your opinion, don't tell that fiat will not be replaced by cryptocurrency. It's just imagination, what if?

As I know about my country I think our country can easily adopt crypto. Recently I saw a news that every month in our country complete almost 100 BTC transactions. In my country I think 0.1% know about crypto and bitcoin.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I think that my country, Russia, is quite active in this area, because many people use it. But the fact is that we have a very skeptical older generation, and they do not trust the cryptocurrency, respectively, just bypasses it!

• +1 1

I don't have that idea but i think the country that hold the largest assets of Cryptocurrency is china and there country is supporting the use of crypto in the nation.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My country is not much wealthy in terms of crypto. I heard that Russia and China are leading the market, its great they are doing a great job. But most interesting thing is that lots of people are  not getting interested in crypto. And the number of participate is emerging. 

If the cryptocurrency becomes the only currency in the world and the fiat currencies disappear, then I believe that my country will be one of the poorest countries in the world because the number of users of the cryptocurrencies in my country is few and is not recognized by the government

Edited by Moaz
  • +1 1

Okay there should be a map to the same and there should be people trying to help us understand what is happening   in those areas we are seen to follow certain given prospects, there is a lot of work to really map out the useage of bitcoin and the more of it the  prospect to which its suppose to work in , the more is used in Europe and USA I think so lets see, am going to look for a map about it

Well as for my country is still left behind in terms of using Crypto currencies system, first it's yet to officially adopt and implement the use of Crypto currencies. But as time goes on the high possibility we may soon enjoy the system because it's working out modalities to accept Crypto to strengthen and improve the economy situation of the country

• +3 1

My country is not wealthy but if the crypto market is legal than i think the market rich my country becasue so many peoples are ready to invest in the crypto amrket and i hope that in future it is going to be legal and than the different country peoples will invest their money in this market.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

if that time came it wouldn't happen suddenly which means at that time crypto won't be considered as illegal and it will be accepted  in every country and for sure these countries will be investing in crypto for long time 

about its affects i can't tell about it by then but what i know is now crypto helping people with limited income a lot and improving their lives 

• +5 1

In my country, only 15% people know about crypto curreny... But there have a lot of people who are joining at crypto... I think after next 5 year it will be near by 50% but there need government support to increase it...  

My country already acknowledged the crypto because they impose regulations on it, also when I watched the local news there is always a news about BTC so I think some of our citizen already uses it. Also some of my classmate make an income from it, they also the reason why I'm here. So i think my country is wealthy enough in terms of crypto asset.

I don't think we can know how much each country owns in cryptocurrencies. Crypto is worldwide on the internet, how can you change this and think that me I represent my country. I am on the internet and my cryptocurrencies do not belong in a country. I can access them everywhere and the country is not important.

My country is Ukraine and it is a little bit poor in everything 😄 But i have to admit that we have such a nice cryptocurrency exchange - kuna.io (not an advertisement). Really comfortable and looks legit.

I think that cryptocurrency does not affect crises in any way, and it does not matter whether it is legalized or prohibited.  As long as people use fiat money, that is, those pieces of paper that the central bank can print indefinitely, such concepts as inflation and disinflation will exist in our world.  Cryptocurrency, and Bitcoin's accuracy attracts me by the fact that it is protected from emission, it is impossible to print it and make more than is available on hand.