[POLL] Is Nakamoto British/Japanese/Ghost? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

[POLL] Is Nakamoto British/Japanese/Ghost?

Expose Satoshi Nakamoto (the votes identity is hidden so be free!)  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Is Nakamoto British/Japanese/a ghost?

• British
    • Japanese
    • Ghost

I read this topic that that says that Satoshi anlkamoto could actually be brotish, so i did a ilttle diign to verify this. By the way the post that said Nmamoto could be british is this;

Now on my digging i did red some writings by Nakamoto and I found some words that only the British people can find a meaning on them. Here is one of them Bloody hard, now tell me that not British.

So i think this guy might actually be British.

Edited by teminalibug

I heard that Satoshi Nakamoto is of Japanese origin
This is what is being circulated by people
And I think it's 100% Japanese.

THINK POSITIVE

No idea about his identity bro so I think he's a ghost. His p2p profile was Japanese but wee need more proof to make it more credible nonetheless if he is British or Japanese or whatsoever, he remains the man of bitcoin and we must respect it. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I am pretty sure that this one will go to the OFF-TOPIC section. this is a non-sense talk in this section! believe me guys! stop having a speculation to Nakamoto as the person or the group dont want to be known in public!

59 minutes ago, kylepresz said:

Although his writings have very strong British phrases, there could be many reasons for this:

* Japan's culture was greatly affected by the British many years ago.

* Satoshi himself may have gone to a British university, or perhaps lived in the UK for a part of his life, even if he was Japanese.

There may be many reasons that his English was very British - other then being British. Perhaps one day the truth may come out.

I think he lived in the UK at least for a few years.Because he has really strong enlgish.Has anyone read his contents at bitcointalk ?

50 minutes ago, Cris said:

He's a japanese and after he created the bitcoin he suddenly disappear and this shock the industry. The suddenly disappear of Nakamoto has an impact to bitcoin.

Gotta make himself a billionaire after he invented bitcoin and flew away to darkness as many could possibly harm him and make threats about him. Nakamoto and Finney must receive our huge respect. 

Edited by Great Commander
  • +1 1

If you study what he wrote in whitepaper and how he wrote it, and his posts in Bitcointalk forum, you will clearly see that he has nothing to do with Japan. He was of british origin probably.

He used the name of Japanese while the reports show that he is from British from his language. I think with the name he used he do not want to show his nationality. Maybe he is someone from West. 

I read this point says that Satoshi Nakamoto could really be British, so I did a little structure to confirm this. Incidentally, the post that said Nakamoto could be British is this, and I am almost certain that this one will go to the OFF-TOPIC segment. this is a non-sense talk in this segment!

• +1 1

As far I know satoshi Nakamoto is from Japan. He is still unfaced to people and never came to a front line. We still don't know who is he actually. He is the founder of bitcoin and made it popular via blockchain technology. 

Yup, Indeed, from the writing style it looks like British with examples such as the words "Color" And of course the stereotype of the British "Bloody", Besides that the grammar is perfect for a non-British, indeed various theories emerge from starting a combination of several companies and also the name of the developer group. We just assume though.

• +1 1

You can see Nakamoto getting 42% of the vote on your poll, I know Nakamoto is a Bitish guy, and he discovered Bitcoin because we got this crypto world.

You can definitely say about him - this is a man of the world! I am sure that any nation will proudly call him his son. But judging by the name - Japanese.

It is about Japanese culture, he can be Japanese looking from the view of the point of view

I'll go with the ghost, and I'd rather want it to be unknown who is satoshi..
Besides the fact that he is mysterious, it added to the value of the coin for me.
I am not interested in knowing who he is... All my thanks to him for this wonderful gift to mankind.

I have tried much to get the actual information satosi nakamoto but I didn't get any legit news about him. one day I have seen a man introducing him as satosi but I couldn't trust . so I cant say where he is from.

I think Satosi is Japanese. But the matter of writing English is likely he is already proficient or has studied English. Yes we do not know who he is, because he disappeared until now.

On 12/4/2019 at 2:53 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

You can see Nakamoto getting 42% of the vote on your poll, I know Nakamoto is a Bitish guy, and he discovered Bitcoin because we got this crypto world.

only 19% saying that he is Japanese, 47 say he is a ghost and 33 says he is British, I believe most people believes that he is British, especially after read my post.

From the votes I got in crypto, I can say that the nose fist can actually be British.  Because we know through various processes and news that he is known as a British person.

Haha most of the votes are ghost. Although satoshi nakamoto is a mystery but he could not be a ghost. As a ghost does not need to create such a suplended technology.

• +2 1

Judging by the name - Japanese. since he is rich enough, he can live in any country! today he may be English. He's definitely not a ghost. Can a ghost create bitcoin?

Satoshi is most likely a ghost, nothing more, and most likely, he came from a developed country. Or maybe this is a group of people, a community and a very large one. 

On 1/4/2020 at 10:58 PM, Romaan1987 said:

Haha most of the votes are ghost. Although satoshi nakamoto is a mystery but he could not be a ghost. As a ghost does not need to create such a suplended technology.

By ghost, it means he is neither British nor Japanese, that he might be from other nation that we don't know about.

I think the name is fake.

he maybe one we know but we can't be sure of that...

Don't you see he is an important person and if anybody knows him maybe it will be a big problem here.

better stay this way.