Buy btc with credit card - Page 6 - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Buy btc with credit card

Thanks for sharing information but I personally using paxfull or wazirx for buy bitcoin both is very good website for buy or sell crypto currency.

Nobody should be buying crypto with credit cards, unless there's a truly unique opportunity to buy a dip (and even then, it will seem better than it is).  You should always do a bank transfer, and use an exchange that lets you set limit orders.

Please don't advise people to waste 3-10% of their investment just on purchase fees (card fees + exchange fees to use a card + sandbagged exchange rates).

1 hour ago, Mitarek1265 said:

There may a large number of websites so, those who feature this approach service plan, mainly others Document incline regarding person to person select or possibly distribute for other sorts of p2p operate want local bitcoin when you've quite a bit determination to shell out in it, not the simply plastic card.

P2P is the best way to buy or sell bitcoin It's safe and with a large of options, bit now each exchange hase his own way to purchase bitcoin and other coins on the exchange with credit card it's safe and secure and you get your coins in you exchange wallet

On 10/31/2019 at 8:40 AM, Migo said:

Here are the best ways to buy bitcoin it is through Visa card or Master card from a global platform, it's the best to deal with Visa because we all face a big problem in buying bitcoin, one of you can not trust any one or complain about the high prices due to other roads and commissions imposed by the sellers. 

The advantage of this platform is that it sells directly through your visa, this saves you and get at an excellent price. 

https://indacoin.com/

Buying Bitcoin with your Visa or MasterCard comes with loads of charges in my country because you will be charged fees for trading and currency conversion. The best way to buy in my country is by depositing Naira on Binance to buy Bitcoin. 

On 11/1/2019 at 5:32 AM, lakhlomoha said:

There is a lot of website who offer this service,but for me i prefer person to person buy or sell in other p2p exchange like localebitcoin when you have a lot option to pay with it,not just credit card 

Yes you are right i am agree with you and your opinion i have same opinion like you . When you have a lot option to pay with it , mot just credit card .

On 1/23/2020 at 8:46 AM, Mukta said:

You can buy btc using coinbase  using that it easy to buy btc no hassle only download the app . Also you are right coinbase is an app that seems to me simple You just have to install it in Google Play Store and to register.

Yeah I always use my creditcard in Coinbase. It's fast, convenient, easy and thrustworthy because Coinbase does KYC and is very safe.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Buying Bitcoin using a credit card is a solution to the large commission charged by sellers. This is the advancement of the Crypto industry, making it easier for users to buy Bitcoin.

In fact, why not ?! I would love to buy bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies with a credit card. In my opinion, this is a very convenient way, only services for such transactions would be more accessible.

I can't help this because I don't know. I do not have experience of buying BTC with credit card.

• -2 1

Credit card is a good medium to buy btc Through international markets. I prefer to buy btc by p2p. Its easy and there many ways for payments available. 

properly, there may be one element i have now not carried out, buy BTC by means of credit card, but there is trade that gives even cut price if the acquisition is made by means of credit score card, but i am fallacious Latoken is one, but I do no longer normally purchase BTC I i take advantage of my rewards to barter and be a part of. however it's far a convenience to shop for by way of credit card.

My nation does not authorised or restrained bitcoin might also this is may be a motive why I can't offer with ace card. But its Alright motive I'm using vodacom-M-PESA to offer and buy bitcoin.

14 hours ago, emxinanh2 said:

thanks for recomendation, i will try it yesterday.Also for those who are looking for an party where you can find btc with visa, i can recommend KuCoin as There is a new function of buying BTC with credit cards.

Yes in kucoin exchange they have add a new feature to buy with credit card like on Binance and Huobi exchange it's a great Idea, I still not try it but it's good thing to have in any exchange

23 minutes ago, nisbowo said:

I s it conceivable to purchase coins with credit card from changelly, I attempted and fizzled once, or is it fair not accessible in my nation?

If not acceptable in your country you buy it localebitcoin or paxful there is many way to buy with it and different way to get your bitcoin with a secure and safe way

5 hours ago, Sumon023 said:

Can anyone tell me which platform I can buy and sell with MasterCard.

If you just want to buy bitcoins with master card and others many online payments option is just very easy if you will use the localbitcoins.com exchanging platform

Just go to binance.com and see on the first page .buy Bitcoin with master card or Visa card .

Now I am using paxful or wirex to buy Bitcoin with his Visa card.

On 10/31/2019 at 1:10 PM, Migo said:

Here are the best ways to buy bitcoin it is through Visa card or Master card from a global platform, it's the best to deal with Visa because we all face a big problem in buying bitcoin, one of you can not trust any one or complain about the high prices due to other roads and commissions imposed by the sellers. 

The advantage of this platform is that it sells directly through your visa, this saves you and get at an excellent price. 

https://indacoin.com/

There are many websites where you may buy bitcoin. You may also buy bitcoin through visa card and master cards but this is risky. So when you buy bitcoin through visa card then keep attention.

I think this information will be very helpful for every trader. Because now they can easily buy crypto through credit card. That's why thank you for the information.

This is the best way to buy bitcoin it is through Visa card or master card from a global platform. One of you can't trust anyone or complain about high prices due to other roads and commission imposed by the sellers. 

There exists a selection of swap that enables people to get bitcoin using credit rating nevertheless the simply swap that we just like the many in terms of this kind of program will be binance the particular purchases are usually quickly in comparison to some other swap.

I in my opinion in no way heard approximately this website and to be honest their platform does appearance very safe to me. They do not have a secure connection and it looks as if they copied the layout from other website

I was looking for this matter. Thank you. I hope this platform does not require account verification upon purchase

On 2/22/2020 at 3:18 AM, Moushi said:

At frist,you just have to install it in Google Play Store and to register you just simply enter your phone number and you can immediately make a transaction in indacoin.I have never tried to buy bitcoin by using a Visa card or Master card that is on the global platform.But you must see their fees and how much the withdraw is fast.

There a lot of way to buy bitcoins or any other famous coins like ethereum or litecoin by using your credit card visa or mastercard all exchange now offer this service by the simplex website