Buy btc with credit card - Page 18 - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Buy btc with credit card

I think it's a best way with visa because many people use it .And also face a big problem to buying or purching a crypto .So i can easily buy with master card .its a reliable source .And its a good idea .

• +1 1

Buying BTC with the debit card is a great idea. But as we know that the things in life becomes very unpridictable due to some reasons like loss and fear of unknown threats. So users always try to use safest path.

Btc can be buyed by visa cards which is used in business by everyone . Other than this Visa card master cards are also used to buy btc. It is legal and valuable . There is no any risk.

Dear its a good idea to buy BTC through debit card or visa card because its not stable currency amd is not legally available in every country. That's why there is a great risk of being crossed or bounce due to unavailability in some country.

• Useful or interesting 1

I'm surprised to hearing that buy bitcoins from credit cards is safe.....according to my opinion is bit risky to do trading with credit cards.... I'm heard of yobit that is much more better and convenient way of trading 

On 10/31/2019 at 1:40 PM, Migo said:

Here are the best ways to buy bitcoin it is through Visa card or Master card from a global platform, it's the best to deal with Visa because we all face a big problem in buying bitcoin, one of you can not trust any one or complain about the high prices due to other roads and commissions imposed by the sellers. 

The advantage of this platform is that it sells directly through your visa, this saves you and get at an excellent price. 

https://indacoin.com/

Thank you so much for writing this valuable and important post. I didn't know about the credit card to buy the bitcoin but I have gained knowledge from your post about the credit card for buying the bitcoin. I have heard that we can buy bitcoin in binance with the credit card. Thanks a lot for giving this information about the credit card. 

It is a good  idea to buy bitcoin with the master card or visa card. I found this idea a good. But there is a little risk that it can be reported. But your money is not going anywhere. I suggest this is a brilliant idea. I would like a little bit privacy when buying bitcoins. 

I signed up the exchange Binance, so I could buy BTC with my Debit card / Credit card. The other exchanges wouldnt let me or my bank was blocking the transaction. The banks here in Spain, where I live, suck !!!!!! They think that my money is their money. The banks think they have the power to tell me how to spend my money. The banks here own the politicians.

There is a law in Spain from the end of the 1800´s. This is no joke, this law is still applied today. Spain is the only country in the world with this law. This is an example of how powerful the banks are in Spain.

The law is - if you have a property or anything that is taken away from you because of a lien, default, foreclosure, etc., you still have to pay for the confiscated property. Even after it has been taken away from you, you still have to pay for something you no longer own.

They have tried to repeal this law many times but it never gets repealed or revoked. Why doesnt it get repealed ?¿?¿? Its because the banks earn too much money from this law.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Buying bitcoin with credit card is good but its better to earn.bit coin wallet to earn bitcoin .for this you must have all verifications .without verify you cant use it.

Yes buying of the Bitcoin with the credit card is very easy than buying the Bitcoin with the help of the manual websites money. I have buyed the Bitcoin too many times from the Yobit from the credit card.

It is amazingly hazardous to purchase digital money, on the grounds that the cash is in a precarious state and you can go less and turn into an account holder to the bank. So I don't suggest you purchase using a loan.

Being a new member here i think this is very informative question at all.  We can buy bit coin with our visa or MasterCard makes a so simple and easy process for payment for coin values.  But as my suggestion we should be so carefull before doing such type of transaction.

Buying bitcoin with credit card may be prone to hackers, so I. Besides, in my own view, if you buy bitcoin using Visa card for investment or trade, thinking you will get profit, you may end up losing.

• +1 2

It is really great suggestion , because most people already have the intention to work in cryptocurrency but they do not know the way to do so and they do not know how to start, so it is a chance for them to buy crypto with their Visa card and at the same time it is a good investment because the visa mostly contain USD and it will not increase just sitting there but with Bitcoin you might win a decent percentage of profit.

• +1 1

The people who worked with this crypto currency they need this type of policy and they earn more profit they trade full time.

I think you mention website support few selected countries to buy bitcoins through credit card. I know some legit sites also provide this facility world wide, like faxful local bitcoin and binance, these are legit exchange we buy bitcoins from. In my opinion using credit card to buy bitcoin is not a better option.

• +1 1

Dear friend, on my opinion I think buying bitcoin with credit card is too risky also, there might be some kind of issue related to bank and there might be extra charge deducted in purchasing bitcoin  from credit card, which is not good.

This is the best way to buy bitcoin it is through visa card or master card from a global platform. One of you can't trust anyone or complain about high prices due to the other roads and commission imposed by the dealers.

In my opinion, if you buy bitcoin using Visa card for investment or trade, thinking you will get profit, but what if we lose, of course new problems will arise.I know you have to pay it back, but any fraudulent charges on the card can be reported, so there is very little risk. Overall, buying and selling bitcoin with visa card is really a very best way for us due to this we can not face any hurdle. 

Invest in Bitcoin Having Credit-based card If the foreign exchange gets to be a tad hazardous, one's billfold is usually almost certainly going to possibly be hacking. Around my check out, plainly call this those who find themselves advertising bitcoin, I find myself superior, whether or not When I invest in the item.

On 10/31/2019 at 1:40 PM, Migo said:

Here are the best ways to buy bitcoin it is through Visa card or Master card from a global platform, it's the best to deal with Visa because we all face a big problem in buying bitcoin, one of you can not trust any one or complain about the high prices due to other roads and commissions imposed by the sellers. 

The advantage of this platform is that it sells directly through your visa, this saves you and get at an excellent price. 

https://indacoin.com/

@Migo This is a great platform if you are right.  Because almost everyone, including me, is worried about trading Bitcoin and other coins. Because anyone can betray at any time . So your method will be beneficial for us.

Dear bro, buying bitcoins with credit card is a good idea. It si a beneficial and easy way to buy coins. But, it is risky too. It is not safest way of buying coins due to scams and frauds, so try to avoide it. Buy coins by hamd to hand way it is not risky.

I've purchased Bitcoin with a Visa card many times, at Coinbase and Changelly, and most recently at ChangeNow. But after finding that it would be better to be compromised, I stopped using it. Furthermore, in my experience, if you buy bitcoin with a Visa card in the hopes of making a profit, but what if we lose? Of course, new issues will emerge.

There are many platforms that provide this service, now I see that it is good and equals a great development, so we have to try to use this new feature 

As a new member to crypto world, I don't know about the purchasing of cryptocurrency through anyway. It is also new information for me to buy cryptocurrency through credit card.

• +1 1