Best place to consult - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Best place to consult

On 10/31/2019 at 8:26 AM, Migo said:

If you want know everything about cryptocurrencies including prices, best exchange sites, you should go to : https://coinmarketcap.com/ this site is the official web site for cryptocurrencies and everything about it, you will never miss anything even about tokens. 

Thanks for this suggestion, and I hope other members will find this information useful. Coinmartketcap.com has the details of cryptocurrencies and any update, this website is not like other fake website where every information they give is fake. I will suggest every member should this website as a source of information about digital currency.

• Useful or interesting 1

Beyond reasonable doubt coin market cap is popular, trustworthy and exclusive sites for studying the accurate prices of crypto currencies, volumes and arrangements of the currencies base on their values. But it will interest you to know that it's not the only sites for checking crypto currency updates, coingecko is also a good sites and several others 

• +3 1

Coinmarket cap is very good platform to know about individual coin projects. There are many other platforms like this but coinmarket cap have most number of followers. It's on second position in terms of number of coins listed.

• +2 1

Thank you so mush for share this great experience with us but Seriously I prefer coinmarketcap because is so easy too understand

• -1 1

Thank you for this advice indeed. It is a comfortable and easy site that contains all the information and symbols about cryptocurrencies. We have to learn them well and master them so that we can use them in the future.

My friend, you have two places for consultation, they are the yobit platform, there are places dedicated to side talks, and it is for consultation in general. You can open a consultation in general. The second place is the cryptotalk forum. By talking with it, you can ask and win at the same time

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I thank you for this information. Frankly, I have not entered this site before, and I do not know about the features and services it provides to us. I hope it will be a good site where friends talk about it. I will try

• +1 1

that site only works best if you are a good analyst and good investor and if you are not than you should use the trading signals of the experts rather than this site.

Thank you for these useful information about cryptoworld as a whole, basically coinmarketcap has a complete vivid detail about crypto currency and is more convenient for me to make my own research about a particular coin.

• +2 1

Coin market cap is the best sites for studying crypto currencies price fluctuations, total volumes and arrangements base on their values and magnitudes of demands and supplies. Coingecko is also good and recommended sites, coin telegraph for updates about the current status and happenings at the crypto market

This site is an essential tool to monitor cryptocurrencies and their prices, in addition to that we can be sure of the sincerity of the cryptocurrencies that we want to invest in through this site

Thank you very much for sharing important information If we have too much knowledge and trading tricks, then we can choose for ourselves website which can give us a lot of profit.The coin market cap is a good platform that can give us a lot of information about crypto industry.

On 12/14/2020 at 5:37 PM, iberahim said:

Thank you so mush for share this great experience with us but Seriously I prefer coinmarketcap because is so easy too understand

Coinmarketcap is doing fantastic too, but I have also learnt a lot on cryptotalk and anytime I have a questions about crypto currency I can ask them on cryptotalk and get a perfect answers because there are many expert here when it comes to cryptocurrency

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The data available in Coinmarketcap and similar websites are the basic information you need to make your own analysis. They are not consulting places, they are just statistics websites for studying price patterns in great details. You can filter prices by year, month and day. For those who want to know the full history of a coin, they can use Coinmarketcap but for those who want to trade in the short term, the data on the exchanges will suffice. They don't need to study prices of the last 5 years. They just have to see the values during a period of 6 months.

Coinmarketcap website is very good for the all crypto information. I use Coinmarketcap mobile application to see everything from the smartphone. App shows all information about the coins, exchange and many more. It's the great platform & now it's owned by the Binance.

On 10/31/2019 at 12:26 PM, Migo said:

If you want know everything about cryptocurrencies including prices, best exchange sites, you should go to : https://coinmarketcap.com/ this site is the official web site for cryptocurrencies and everything about it, you will never miss anything even about tokens. 

Thank you for this but I am checking the prices of coin on yobit and I think it is best for me and if I want to learn more about it then I just google it and open any website that are giving me good information. I am not using a single website for it I am using many and i also used YouTube to search about it and I saw many videos whatever I want.

On 10/31/2019 at 1:26 PM, Migo said:

I agree with you. Coinmarketcap is the best place for consulting day by day its popularity increasing.  Many people use this for live price and sharing idea. 

You ask about the best place for the concert I want to tell you that this forum is very good for the consultant because when you want to enter in the trading I want to suggest you that first of all you should to get the knowledge proper about the business

the website you have mentioned is only to watch and see the prices of the coins if you want to consult you are the only one who is sincere to yourself

On 11/10/2019 at 1:16 PM, ultimateclub said:

Coinmarketcap is the most popular and trusted site which provides all info on 3087 crypto currencies. I also follow Coingecko too. These two sites really awesome.

Coinmarketcap is the best site where we will find the coins supply and all other info like trading in the coin and trading volume and also in how many exchanges the coin is listed. So this site is very good for the crypto lovers.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My favorite index is Coinmarketcap.com. Basically, it did so much that we owe it to the acceptance of cryptocurrencies. They have contacts and knowledge to help them find successful opportunities. The volumes they show that are fake and not to be taken into account are one thing I do not like. This is what the exchanges supply them with, but instead of just telling them, I think they should have done more.

You are right that is the best site to have a look at the market and to get the details about any coin in the market with all the important information we needed about any coin.

Coinmarketcap is a really good site where we can every news about cryptocurrencies. On this site, we can get every news according to cryptocurrencies and this is the fastest way to get it. On this site, we are being informed very soon about cryptocurrency prices and their fluctuations. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is one of the largest digital currency which is the used as a worldwide program in all over the world and there are several people attached to this site and are much more profitable earning from this Regal base running program and it also provide many facilities that you can easily correlation to the other people like your seniors show senior will also a perfect guider on this side which will be able to do how to work on it and how to gain a better at quotation through this online earning platforum.

There are so many places to make consultations about cryptocurrencies. You can learn so many stuffs including news and predictions. Coinmarketcap and coingecko are some if the places that you be patronising. This forum would also be very helpful and that means that you should be coming frequently.