Deleted posts are frustrating - Page 13 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Deleted posts are frustrating

As you people know it takes a lot of time to write 20 posts per day and they are been paid after seven days and even after a whole week if I do not get the total tokens for my posts and few of them are always deleted it will make me agnry but we can not do anything.

I wrote 20 posts required of me but out of 20 posts 11 remaining while some 16 and so on it getting me frustrated but I don't lay my complains to any body because it could be from the topics I reply got deleted. 

This is not going to be a very sad problem if you break the rules. I think the post you are posting matches the other members so that your post is deleted. And most of the time I have this problem because of income grammatical problems.Pay attention to grammar

Surely deleted posts fall  us  in frustation.if we follow yhe rules and regulation of the site we will be able to control this.the post you make,if the same post is posted then mtches posts are deleted.

I cant fully understand what's happening, too. But maybe moderators won't delete a reply or a topic if it possesses quality and distinction. Maybe it somehow violated a rule or it has the same content with other topics but only has different topic, so they should take actions about it by taking it down to keep the forum clean. After all, its their job so they must do it. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Having composed numerous posts, and erased commonly, it is disappointing. Albeit attempting to discover shortcoming where, and I don't think it disregards the principles, there is no point and same title. There is no notice or cautioning point, this is the thing that makes me disappointed to compose a post.

Many members do not delete their posts because they are keen on writing useful topics and comments
I advise you to take care of the comments you write so that those comments are not deleted in addition to commenting on useful posts only, because the post may be deleted and this will cause you to delete your comment.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

This issue arises when you are short of time. This forum asks you for time and when you do not give it proper time then such mistakes will continue to occur. When we create a post and delete it again. Nothing happens but it creates a very bad image on the admin.

Deleted post are really frustrating and annoying, sometimes I will make 20 post and only 17 or 18 is counted on Yobit exchange. I wish cryptotalk should give us reason for deleted post. 

On 10/31/2019 at 4:25 AM, Agios said:

Having written many posts, and deleted many times, it is frustrating. Although trying to find fault where, and I don't think it violates the rules, there is no topic and same title. There is no notification or warning point, this is what makes me frustrated to write a post. 

When posting a topic, make sure it is not a duplicate, using the forum search. You also have to publish the topic in the section designated for it, because publishing it in another section exposes it to deletion. And the last advice is to make sure that the post is free from spelling and grammatical errors that may cause misunderstanding of the topic.

• +4 1

Hey mates, you are right deleting post is really frustrating but this problem are facing everyone in this forum, so we must short out the problem how we can avoid the deleted problem, if we our post is unique than we can reduce the deleted problem.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am facing the same problem and Yes its really frustrated.I try my best to comment on good posts that has good reputation and most number of replies and didn't created earlier.I try my best to observe that either it is copy paste or violated any other rule and then do comments.But there is same problem that number of comments count reduced at Yobit and I don't know the reason why?.All members must follow the rules while posting to eradicate such problems.

• +3 1

Too much similar topics in the forum is the cause of this deleting a lots the best thing to be selecting the topics to post comments not any of the topics it is a challenge for us too to be creating a good topic not spam topics 

• +2 1

On 10/31/2019 at 8:10 AM, Agios said:

Having written many posts, and deleted many times, it is frustrating. Although trying to find fault where, and I don't think it violates the rules, there is no topic and same title. There is no notification or warning point, this is what makes me frustrated to write a post. 

@Agios The frustration is common for all the forum members, and we should not be worrying on that, cause that's none in our hands, and it's preferentially the decision of forum moderators. Though the publications you've written is valid, and but still they are likely to be deleted, this is because the topic might be irrelevant and it can be existing (repetitive) in the forum. Also, the other members' topic might be invalid, and even if you came up with constructive replies in that topic, the entire topic is deleted, as of which your comment replies will also be affected.

Usually they do not delete the posts, if not the complete topics, this is an aspect to consider since I have noticed that many comment redundant topics and then complain that their counter changes, blaming the forum for their own error, instead of learn from it.

On 10/30/2019 at 11:25 PM, Agios said:

I also faced this things i am new to the forum and i have mead about 34 posts but when i check on yobit my useful posts are decreasing and now i have about 23 posts left, and that hard for me to rich my 100 posts so fast.

I do not think that the moderators of the forum deleted your post for no reason, so I am sure that you have violated some rules or may have been reported as unhelpful content, so it is good to review your posts.

My friends, do not be disappointed, and all you have to do is write a useful comment, as well as be aware of new, repeated topics, because when you delete these topics, your comments are also deleted with it, and hardly one or two comments are deleted for me and this is normal and does not cause frustration

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes, indeed because we commented on some posts that are on repeating manner or pintless content. When moderator  or admin read those post theu deleted them to maintain the forum.

In that manner your comments are deleted so always try to comment on those post tgat are old or of qulaity content to avoid ypur posts from deletion. 

• +2 1

Am just a newbie on this forum and I have uploaded just one post all through my stay here, it was a very insightful and engaging area of knowledge and I don't know if it was deleted because I couldn't find it under my profile. Moreso, there should be a space dedicated to our Threads on our profile and not being jam-packed along with our comments on other posts

• +3 1

On 10/31/2019 at 5:25 AM, Agios said:

That's obviously true @Agios and to overcome this problem then we need to use our time wisely in taking deep research and surveys before creating any useless post in order to come up with unique posts with good quality contents which are useful and informative that could be helpful to other forum members without violating the forum rules and regulations

download.png

It really is frustrating as long as you are observant of all the conditions and have not violated any of it!  Maybe the time is not right or the topics or posts are not achieving the desired benefit. I am sad when I see the number of my useful posts decreasing, but it seems that the admins have their reasons and own wisdom.

When you make your comments and then suddenly you see any grammer mistakes in your paragraph then suddenly you think that if you post such comments then there is possibility of getting negative reputation points on your post which is really frustrating.