Upbit Exchange Birthday Program - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
dhemasm

Upbit Exchange Birthday Program

Congracs to the upbit but they just give the prize to the indonesia people not for us and this is not good because we need that this program for all the world and all the world will get the benefit from the upbit because upbit is a good exchange and all the world will use it so much.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

is it possible that in the near future the upbit will once again hold a year-end program or at least a giveaway program like some time ago, I look forward to an interesting program from the exchanger..

upbit one market that provides many events every week or every month, with these events attracting new investors and new users, using the KYC system, but really interesting

It's just for Indonesian user of upbit not for all users all over the world what we can do with this really any way thanks for sharing this with us maybe there is some Indonesian user

It's a pity that I'm not Indonesian, and I'm sorry that this program is only in Indonesia. I have yearned to give such a gift. The show is really awesome.

12 hours ago, Huzlerdude said:

It was unfortunately to find out it is only for their nation, this is been not fair 

Yes right it's not really fair because we all come to Crypto currency to escape from those system who gives preveleg to other but we find something like that and it's not good for the devolopment of Crypto

I think this exchange is still less famous than Indodax, and I think users use this exchange because they want to get airdrops from this exchange.

Happy birthday to Upbit exchanger.I think this exchanger will achieve more in future

Edited by ShakilA

upbit exchange doesn't support my country so i think i can't join here.

i have also receive a mail from upbit exchange about that promotion 

2 hours ago, TasinHasan said:

upbit exchange doesn't support my country so i think i can't join here.

i have also receive a mail from upbit exchange about that promotion 

I also get a mail from upbit exchange but I am not sure if the mail from the real exchange site and also this exchange cant be accessed from my country.

Upbit is one of the exchange that always have a great event almost each month. They also sometimes gave its users a good airdrops. 

Upbit is good exchange and I miss this opportunity of upbit. Many investors trust on this exchange. I not used it personally but take feedback from friends they said good exchange.

On 10/30/2019 at 10:26 PM, dhemasm said:

In order to celebrate the one-year launch in Indonesia, Upbit prepared a special program for all users of Upbit Indonesia. In Upbit Indonesia's First Birthday Program, Upbit users can enjoy a 110% Payback Maker Fee and a 0.1% Taker Fee. This program is valid for all markets including IDR, BTC, and USDT which will take place from November 1, 2019 at 09:00:00 to November 30, 2019 at 23:59:50. During Upbit Indonesia's First Birthday Program, Upbit will return a 110% trading fee for all orders that are not executed immediately or are referred to as Order Makers.

What does this mean. Are the users getting 10% of interest back to them or are they paying 110% less transaction fees? It's not clear from the context what benefit this is supposed to have.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 2/4/2020 at 9:30 AM, Myname248880 said:

really a great information. i have account on upbit but i did not login there till a couple of months. i will exchange there in these days....

Me too I have account on this exchange but never use or just one time to sell some airdroped coins, and I hear that the exchange was hacked I don't know if it's true or not

23 minutes ago, sihind said:

Sound curiously that this trade has been effectively held Klay airdrop and numerous indonesian clients as of now get Klay as the rewards and the sum of Klay compare to IDR too lovely great be that as it may i was introduced upbit app but still didn't utilize them and whether modern clients are qualified for this program or not

I think the exchange is from South Korea and Indonesia too and there is a global exchange for all over the world it's a good and secure exchange and have his own phone Application

29 minutes ago, predex said:

Yep, the Trade is still developing and is as of now centering on some Southeast Asian countries and they're successfully walking a few unexpected activities and distinct campaigns. Great desirable fortune and pleased replacing mate!

The majority of biggest exchange is from southern Asia the Crypto currency is more devoloped in this countries than other world I hope they can continue like that because it's really good for Crypto

• -1 1

2 minutes ago, peala said:

This may be a profitable offer to dealers. They attempt to deliver their best to their trade. But they are been one-sided since they labeled as it were Indonesian there. They have overlooked that other nations dealers trycto create their trade m

Indonesia is a big population it's about 300 million abd there is a big market there that's why they focus on this country but if they opened for all over the world they will have more volume and more biggest traders

Its good thing i am very happy for that many people who are trade with them are also happy because date of birth gives free abilities to traders and i have idea in my mind i cauld trade in this site 

• +2 1

On 10/31/2019 at 7:21 AM, Basad said:

Upbit is like a Korean exchange, most of the features of the exchange are for the Koreans and not all countries are accepted, anyway happy birthday upbit

I already have an account in the upbit exchange but i am not using that exchange becasue i am not trusted these type of exchanegs i already lost my so much money and now i just used the yobit exchange becasue it is trusted.

• -1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Birthday? 

we want this capture of occasion for totality world and the recommend is thoroughly fantastic. trading without fees and I actually plan they will display something cool for us to run

Wao its a great news but only traders with volume more than 1k$ daily will get some benefit as maker fee & trader fee are so small so we will not get any benefit.

That's great, the Indonesian will benefit from this I guess. Congratulations to those who are among the programme.