Upbit Exchange Birthday Program - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
dhemasm

Upbit Exchange Birthday Program

In order to celebrate the one-year launch in Indonesia, Upbit prepared a special program for all users of Upbit Indonesia. In Upbit Indonesia's First Birthday Program, Upbit users can enjoy a 110% Payback Maker Fee and a 0.1% Taker Fee. This program is valid for all markets including IDR, BTC, and USDT which will take place from November 1, 2019 at 09:00:00 to November 30, 2019 at 23:59:50. During Upbit Indonesia's First Birthday Program, Upbit will return a 110% trading fee for all orders that are not executed immediately or are referred to as Order Makers.

The trading fee will be 0% when the user creates the Order Maker. Users will also get 10% of normal trading fees every Monday starting from November 4th. Market Payback will be paid in accordance with the user's traded currency ie IDR is paid as IDR, BTC Market Payback in BTC and USDT Market in USDT. The requirement to get a Maker Fee Payback is that the amount of Payback paid must be more than 1 Satoshi and the user must use a Limit Order to make a Maker Order.

Not only Payback Order Fee Maker, users can enjoy Taker Fees or orders that are immediately executed that is equal to 0.1%. IDR Market Taker Fees get a 33% discount from 0.15% to 0.1%. BTC and USDT taker fees get a 60% discount from 0.25% to 0.1%. Users can use Market Orders to make Taker Orders. While the discounted Taker Fee (0.1%) can be seen when placing an order. Some terms and conditions that need to be considered by users are that all transactions are based on Jakarta time and any trade fraud or other abuse will be disqualified.

spacer.png

Users also need to pay attention to the risk of investment in crypto assets that can be subject to rapid fluctuations due to speculative demand and changes in the domestic and foreign regulatory environment. So, users are encouraged to recognize the characteristics of investment in crypto assets first.

"This Birthday Program is launched as a form of gratitude to Indonesian Upbit users who support the development of Upbit for the first year in Indonesia. We will continue to be committed to providing the best service to Upbit users. We hope to always provide positive encouragement for Upbit users to start trying and enjoying trading, one of which is by giving promos, "said Resna Raniadi, Head of Upbit Indonesia Business Development.

This article was published on Tribunnews.com with the title Celebrate One Year of Launch, Upbit Indonesia Prepares a Special Program, 

• Useful or interesting 1

It's just in Indonesia,where is the other world country, we need those special program  to be for all the world this is the soul of cryptocurrency 

On 10/31/2019 at 1:30 PM, Shabbir81 said:

Yes dear i think same as you it is no good step of upbit exchange fee relaxation on their birthday for only Indonesian users and not for their other users and its users living in all over the world this is not justice for other users i am not happy on this action of upbit exchange.

Because basically the upbit user is an Indonesian user, maybe this is to attract other Indonesian users. Maybe in the future they will provide another interesting event globally. Well, I'm sorry because people outside Indonesia can't follow this but I'm sure there will be another opportunity, Cheers!

On 10/31/2019 at 2:26 AM, dhemasm said:

In order to celebrate the one-year launch in Indonesia, Upbit prepared a special program for all users of Upbit Indonesia. In Upbit Indonesia's First Birthday Program,

we want this type of opportunity for whole world. the offer is really fantastic. trading without fees!!

i hope they will arrenge something cool for us

Bengali?

View this Topic

1 hour ago, apealing said:

This is a lucrative offer to traders. They try to give their best to their exchange. But they are been biased because they tagged only Indonesian there. They have forgotten that other countries traders trycto develop their exchange m

Maybe in the next time, since Upbit currently focused on indonesia I think they are now trying to find more users from Indonesia and after being stable may hold other events globally. Well, let's wait for the next events from upbit exchange!

Trading Fee.

I tough they will make another airdrop for a birthday program, i dont really to much trading at upbit. So trading fee was really useles for me.

i never used upbit before. i have heard about exchange that it has higher bitcoin trading volume. now iam going to sign up.

Nice one! Always heard that this exchange was good... there is nothing bad in being a small exchange, if it is trustable and safe it has a chance, there is a lot to gain in being creative on the marketing promotions and gathering a tight community...

I think I'm going to check it out...

2 hours ago, dentolas said:

Nice one! Always heard that this exchange was good... there is nothing bad in being a small exchange, if it is trustable and safe it has a chance, there is a lot to gain in being creative on the marketing promotions and gathering a tight community...

I think I'm going to check it out...

Yep, the Exchange is still developing and is currently focusing on several Southeast Asian countries and they are actively running some surprising events and various campaigns. Good luck and happy trading mate!

Thanks for your good news, and I've visited it, but it's still only for users from three countries; Indonesia, Singapore, South Korea. Available in two languages English and Indonesian. And can be accessed via the Google Play app and App Store. Need to try

I am Indonesian but have never touched the upbit exchange, I should try to read information about upbit, there might be a reward for new trader there during birthdays. if there is interesting information about upbit, please replay by quote my message.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

6 hours ago, Agios said:

Thanks for your good news, and I've visited it, but it's still only for users from three countries; Indonesia, Singapore, South Korea. Available in two languages English and Indonesian. And can be accessed via the Google Play app and App Store. Need to try

Unfortunately I can't either as I'm not located in any of those countries... but I bet this exchange will grow and as it becomes more popular it will expand it's service for sure... this is positive, as they seem to be betting on a solid growth

This is really good news and a special presentation of this exchange to celebrate the birthday of this platform. I hope that the rest of the exchanges take such a step every time to encourage investors to continue to work in it.

I have a upbit account. it is very fast and very secure. i has higher bitcoin network. i always use. it make me profitable good luck

As people say on previous post, In case you want some free BTC, Upbit held KLAY trading program With around total SGD 200+ with details

Dear Upbit Investors,

To celebrate KLAY listing on BTC market, we hold KLAY Airdrop campaign.

1) Qualification

After KLAY listing on 09:00 29th Oct 2019, Singapore time,
Trade 1,000 or more KLAY in BTC market.
Buy Order and Sell Order combined, based on completely filled order.
2) Airdrop Amount

Total 10 BTC.
0.002 BTC per an account, first come first serve basis to 5,000 users.
Winners will be paid within Nov 2019.
The objective of this event is to redistribute the proceeds from the Price Survey to Upbit users. Upbit/Klaytn do not profit from the Price Survey and Upbit will redistribute all proceeds from the Price Survey to Upbit users through separate campaigns including this event.

•  

This event will run until 5,000 Users reached so hurry up guys!

Incredibly, the Upbit exchange is a large exchange and has branches in every country, this facilitates communication and trade in every country. And what I like is that Upbit always organizes airdrop campaigns with very large allocations

2 hours ago, yois13 said:

On May 11, according to our report, UPbit was checked by local authorities on suspicion of balance sheet manipulation and high volume. At the time, the Financial Services Commission (FSC), Korea's main financial monitoring agency, and the Korea Financial Intelligence Unit (KFIU) seized UPbit hard drives and accounting records. to evaluate claims from unknown sources that the exchange is insolvent.

I also heard the information you said, man, that is old information that often happens but the fact is that Upbit did nothing wrong and they can operate as usual even they are developing exchanges in several Southeast Asian countries including Indonesia.

And for about the Upbit birthday gift program it's over now ...

I am not from Indonesia, so I am not sure how does this Upbit works and do they have real office or not. Do you guys really think this Exchange will become big? and also may offer branches in other countries?

I see from three of the countries are using them, but if they become huge what you will be saying?

can anyone please explain me in brief about upbit exchange is it like yobit exchange or in how many countries is it working i hv heard its a indonesia exchange only indonesian people can work on it or any user from any country can work for upbit exchange 

Edited by jerry9837

First happy birthday to upbit exchange and whole team of upbit exchange.

Recently I read an articles about upbit exchange hack. 

I know upbit is Indonesian exchange but I Don't know about upbit hack.       

I thought upbit was base in Korea, I never heard that they already launched in Indonesia, how nice. I hope that our country also has upbit exchange

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is a very awesome program for the Indonesian people. They will find them lucky to take a profit from this program. Upbit is giving very special gift to all users. Great decision. We want  that type of special programs in the international exchanges also. 

Upbit I guess this is the exchange which were hacked 350000 ethereum is that's right! So if they were hacked and they still have the power to celebrate the birthday program lol!

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup