Upbit Exchange Birthday Program - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
dhemasm

Upbit Exchange Birthday Program

From what i heard upbit became one of the biggest cryptocurrency exchange in south korea even though it was only being launched last october 2017. But upbit was based on korean language so it is difficult for anyone of a different nationality.

On 2/2/2020 at 7:10 PM, Rizwan ullah said:

upbit is going well right now and the exchange with birthday program right now,Thanks for being here and sharing for your love.

Yes it's a good exchange but many of his service offer is inly for Indonesian people in the the exchange and that exactly what i dont like in crypto currency we should be open for all without exception

6 hours ago, scorpiali said:

should be open for all without exception

@scorpiali There is 2 or 3 versions of Upbit. I registered on the Indonesian platform and the international platform 2 hours ago because I plan to trade LBC on the indonesian platform.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

You hear interesting the promotion of birthday of this exchange, I will go to investigate more this publication and information has caught my attention, thanks for the information.

9 minutes ago, bitcoinb said:

@scorpiali There is 2 or 3 versions of Upbit. I registered on the Indonesian platform and the international platform 2 hours ago because I plan to trade LBC on the indonesian platform.

So there is a Upbit global like other exchange and the Indonesian and Korean exchanges,it's a good this thanks to remind me about that. But the post talk about this offer is only for Indonesian exchange that's what i mean if i remember 

This is a good offer that Upbit Exchange launched in Indonesia to celebrate the one year anniversary of the launch of the platform and this is a good thing for Indonesians

Life is great and enjoy it

not anything unique on this occasion, masses of exchanges participate in 2d-hand remuneration sponsor charge takers, it's certainly that most likely exercising the best name system as a consequence no indigence to question charges. if the upbit compensation inside the past so you ought to version a price first of all before persistent it

Incredibly, the Upbit exchange is a large exchange and has branches in every country, this facilitates communication and trade in every country. 

These updates made by Yobit for trading fees may bring in a larger portion of traders, but they should pay more attention to the bitcoin commission, as it is a very high commission of up to 12 percent, so traders resort to buying another currency before transferring their money.