How and Where do you spend Crypto? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

How and Where do you spend Crypto?

I spend my crypto coins especially the bitcoins in payment of household bill, payment in online shopping and even for cellpon load and also for money remitances with the use of my E-wallet. In my E-wallet i can stored bitcoins and convert it in fiat money if needed.

1 hour ago, Saddam51 said:

Generally i spend crypto currency for paying.. I used to buy some goods and pay from crypto currency.. Sometime, i pay some internet package from it..        

We all here also know crypto is used to pay. Where do you live so you can pay with crypto directly? I envy you. Hopefully, all governments can be as open-minded as your government.

i can also use it in buying game credits.Also I save up some money and wait for opportunities to spend it.it is very good.

We as a whole have some crypto in Bitcoins in our wallets, however do we ever spend out crypto, or we just estimate? 

Do you spend crypto day by day and for what reason? 

What is your preferred spot that acknowledges Bitcoin and other crypto? Crypto is the best

I don't have enough amount of the coins to spend .... So I think so that for the present time now it's better for me to not accumulate coins from the cloud mining & mobile& computer mining & after that make an investment to gain more money.

There are some places where you can spend bitcoins also purchased a lot of services with bitcoins and still using bitcoin for service purpose you can also pay bills and send fiat to your friends and family.

You can also pay the bills and send Fiat to my friends and family. I can use it when purchasing game credits. I only use bitcoin and alerts to pay when I can't pay with it

I am a web developer and some of the hosters accept crypto coins, and also sell my coin to buy my daily needs.

I only am saving the bitcoin for earning money at the future when it is needed and also to be added that we all have good of some crypto of the bitcoin. 

I trade coins and when I need cash, I sell just the amount I need and leave the rest as crypto.

In 2019, I went into margin trading on Bitmex and all my coins.

Now, I'm trying to gather some coins to resume trading once more.

Never again will I margin trade.

I haven't earned much from crypto but yes I have few ideas how to invest and use them I would like to pay some internet bills and keep my cryptocurrency rather than withdrawing them.

I divide the money that I get part of it I invest in it and I convert it into real money in order to secure my income during the month in order to buy different needs

I encash the bitcoins and then use it for my expenses. Though exchanging faces many complications, it helps me a lot to meet my needs. 

I don't think we're still in widespread adoption, but things are moving slowly. Hopefully in the future its use area will grow exponentially.

First I convert it into crypto currency, after converting then I use to  buy my needs, like buying foods etc most of the time I collect crypto currency because when it will more then I will take my favorite bike.. it helps me alot..

So far I only exchange cryptos that I have with the prevailing currency in my country. I have never done a direct payment transaction using crypto

I sale cryptio if want to use  . I sale it to some one who want it in my Facebook group. And take currency of my country In my jazzcash wallet and use it as every where I want . What about you.

16 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

i am still making my capital to start trading with it ! i didn't spend any of my crypto till now

i would hold some of them and trade with another

I have earned you capital and started trading on the Binance platform and I thank the forum as well

Crypto currency can be used in diverse way, such as Alts payment occasionally, i can as well trade with it before cashing it out, I can also pay my bills or buy assets with it, even give to friends and family inform  of flat money

On 10/30/2019 at 4:05 PM, hexwin said:

We all have some crypto in Bitcoins in our wallets, but do we ever spend out crypto, or we only speculate?

Do you spend crypto daily and for what purpose?

What is your favorite place that accepts Bitcoin and other crypto?

In my whole crypto life i got many time scam. Almost $300 usd worth crypto i lost in some fake projects. Now i holding my all funds in eth, litecoin and bitcoin. Now i want to learn about trading. Because here we can generate maximum profit.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Well I spend my crypto to buy some things that I needed in my study, and sometimes I use crypto to convert into fiat and buy some game credits because I'm a player. 

Every day at least in my country are more precent in stores and establishments, where you can already buy products with cryptocurrencies with total normality.

For now I'm spending my cryptocurrencies to buy some of the assets of my own business which I want to launching it very soon

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup