Do you think centralized coins survive in market ? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Do you think centralized coins survive in market ?

They do have a future and no one knows whether they can survive in the crypto space or not. The advantages of centralized coins can be their supply can be regulated which means price can be controlled to some extent. However, we all know crypto = decentralized.

On 10/29/2019 at 4:28 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

actually they have no plan to burn it all and make it disappear from the market, they just found out that they have generated much more than the needs and are now trying to make a balance on it somehow with burning them, if they feel the remaining amount are enough then they will stop burning coins

You are right and i am sure that these centralize coins will survive better then others because they have support to push up like a catalyst .

I think there must be a gap between each coin to survive on the basis of performance to raise their rank of supply and demand every year.  Amir thinks that centralized currencies are more likely to be regulated than decentralized currencies.

I don't think centralized coins will last long in the market, because centralized coins are not profitable so they are less desirable. People prefer decentralized coins which are more profitable and very suitable for short-term or long-term trading. I am among those who do not support centralized coins, I prefer decentralized coins.

Yeah the best example is XRP since Ripple Inc. team owns a 60% of the total supply of it, but even though it is centralized it is still gained so much popularity in fact it is top 4 cryptocurrency. I think the reason why it becomes popular is because the main users of it is the financial sector which they use XRP in a cross-border payment since it has low transaction fee.

On 10/29/2019 at 7:30 AM, Cryptohash said:

What's your opinion about them do you support it ?

I have positive opinion in this sense. Today i saw a tweet from trustwallet that they burned a number of TWT which is a good step for this centralized coin. Binance is also doing so many things to keep BNB in good stat. Yobit is also trying so many things to make YO best.

I don't generally imagine that. Crypto relies upon decentralization in its framework. So I imagine that lone the individuals who will hold are decentralized monetary forms, not centralization.

Tether USDT is centralized and Tether can block accounts and tokens in wallets. Yet they use it for many reasons most in exchanges and some people hold waiting for price to drop. But why use tether for trade it wasn't exist some years ago and exchanges had USD. Maybe they don't have enough in their banks and will give Tether to withdrawals.

On 10/28/2019 at 9:30 PM, Cryptohash said:

Will history repeat again ?

Most of them invest again in Ripple , Stellar lumen , Binance coin and Tron . 

Upcoming project Libra and gram tokens

Do you think it will survive in upcoming days will people again make a individual rich again ?

I think that decentralized exchange has a great future, especially because some of the weaknesses that centralized exchanges have are eliminated, for example the issue of security is very important for users and investors who seek to protect their interests as much as possible.

On 10/28/2019 at 7:30 PM, Cryptohash said:

Do you think it will survive in upcoming days will people again make a individual rich again ?

those coins are very good mostly because of the projects that go behind them and I have a little cantilla in stellar lumer

Yes.

The evidence says yes, Ripple has been around for years, and while many say it was going nowhere, the truth is that it is still there.

In fact, BNB is one of the cryptocurrencies that has grown the most lately.

So even though many say no, the truth is that the evidence shows that some of these centralized projects are well received by the crypto community.

I believe that many currencies will continue to exist, some may disappear irrevocably. I do not think that they will just suddenly die.

The only centralized coins which will survive will be the crypto coinns of the central banks. Those will be backup by the banks. It will become the next payment system next to the existing fiat financial system.

I sure hope that those coin will not make it in the future and that we all have a decentralized financial system which is not in control by any central bank.

I think it will be profitable to invest above mention coins like tron, xrp, bnb. These all are profitable for long term holders. So investing in these coins will be profitable. 

• +3 1

Yes, I think history repeats itself, it's too predictable. Don't make mistakes. 2nd question: yes I think she can make them rich

Thanks for asking, this topic it is intresting, although descentralized coins are the way to follow, stablishment will have their owns who must to compete with descentralized cryptocurrency,  so just that makes things  better for all

Yes, I think that central currencies dominate the cryptocurrency market more than decentralized currencies, because most of these currencies are in the hands of the team that owns the project. This is a very central point, and we can also say that awareness in the cryptocurrency market and how it works is still a bit.

• +1 1

Centralized coin will survive because people are ignorant of what money should be, they will like to follow the governments because they believe in the governments, while government that are centralized bodies will continue to manipulate centralized coins like fiats. 

I am prefer decentralize coins and you are right there are a lot that are not decentralize but can have the option even to shut down the blockchain if they are want, a central power or a person in charge is not what we are want from crypto but we want autonomy of the blockchain.

• +1 1

Centralized coin is the best coin and that coin is survive in the market and there are so many which are stable in the crypto market. Crypto market is the best and great market in the world. Crypto soon legal in allover the world.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't invest in altcoins, they can have a pump and dump but I don't think that their price is attractive. Unless they move down a lot I'm not going to risk money in xrp xlm bnb or any other coin. This is risk that you can lose a lot of money from altcoins, I prefer investing in Bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think centralized coins will survive for too long, the concept is decentralization and these are just versions of Bitcoin in a way to make it controllable and want to sell these to governments and banks. All centralized digital currencies failed so far and will keep failing.

• +2 1

On 10/29/2019 at 6:30 AM, Cryptohash said:

For next Bull run we can expect ranking change where the top ten coins of last time will slide down and new ranking will be set. The BTC and Eth will be at top and TRX comes third. The adoption increases due to pandemic and can bring long-term Bullish. People will not be rich but make good amount of profit. 

• +1 1

I think the coin will survive in the market because  centralized coins ha regulations supplies in the the crypto currencies. And if you are referring a Fiat money , then obviously it will exist in the market for a long time. Bitcoin vitality depends on the investors then it will survive.

I think the coin will survive in the market because  centralized coins ha regulations supplies in the the crypto currencies. And if you are referring a Fiat money , then obviously it will exist in the market for a long time. Bitcoin vitality depends on the investors then it will survive.

All these coins are not actually decentralized. I think that Ver admitted Bitcoin cash isn't and we know for a fact that xrp and xlm are not. I don't think that they will survive for too long, maybe another decade and their price probably, but I can't say for sure, it will not make another all time high again.

• +3 1