What was the most amount of profit that you've earned in crypto market? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohs3n71

What was the most amount of profit that you've earned in crypto market?

I only have a few months working the crypto world and I have to say it without shame the maximum reached was 67 dollars achieved in the airdrop of DLRS of yobit, so far yobit has become my monetary reference. I'm more than sure I can do a lot more in the future

Profit varies from person to person in the field of cryptography according to his experience in trading or investing cryptocurrencies, but for me, the largest amount I earned is from my work in a forum CryptoTalk So I advise everyone to work in this wonderful forum that will offer a great opportunity to profit daily.

As I am new in crypto currencies market. I have not earned big amount from crypto currencies. I have earn round about. 0.00095768 BTC. I earned this amount from trading. In last month I bought some BTC and hold them. In this month the rate BTC pumped up then i sell my BTC and earned profit.

My biggest gain in cryptocurency I have ever made is $ 130, I got it from cryptotalk campaigns, for me that's quite a lot. Since I have never made that much money from cryptocurrency, this is my first step to start trading crypto on yobit, I will trade it, at the moment I am still holding it and holding it in BTC, holding it until the price is higher.

• +2 1

In terms of money I have not earned much from this platform because whatever cryptocurrency I received I used it for trading I said yes for investing. I am looking to sell of these cryptocurrencies only when the value reaches a good higher level. but I am sure many other uses would definitely have benefited so much out of selling off the cryptocurrencies as well as creating good quality content here on this platform.

The high amount that i have earned in the crypto market is 240$ and almost 50$ to 100$ amount i earn so many times. Crypto is a great and best market in the world and we can change our life in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that the most profit that you can make is proportional to the amount that you invest in. For example, those that are making profits in the thousands of dollars are likely to have made larger investments into the crypto world than those who are making tens of dollars as their profit, and this is natural because profit is dependent on the risk that you are willing to take and the principle amount that you are investing into the platform to trade. In my personal experience i have made more losses than i have profits and therefore i am still adjusting to trading. The recent losses were on the WATER and DLRS tokens, as these had major crashes lately. However, i do hope that in the future i become more accustomed to trading and that i am able to generate more profits to overcome these losses. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The greatest gains I obtained in this world of cryptocurrencies was with a cryptocurrency called raiblow in those days and now it is called nano since I had the intuition of getting this cryptocurrency in my pocket, it multiplied its value and power after months. have very good earnings I will not say how many but they were very good
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck and great winnings for everyone

On 10/29/2019 at 12:57 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

Hey everyone, topic's title is clear

we want to talk about the most money you ever made in crypto

how you earned it ? was it in a trade ? or a bounty ? or anything else

share you experiences with us

Unfortunately, I was not able to make money after I started two years ago on the airdrop, but there was no exchange or price for them until today

• +1 1

Hello everyone I don't have much profit to invest but with the  help of cryptocurrency i begins to earn some money where I could be able to invest huge amount of money, I invested with crypto and it really helps me a lot boost my profit

• +1 1

I have not gain any certain amount of profit in the cryptocurrency world, I only gained through the the btc earning if this forum and the talk token paid per post, I have no much idea in trading , but am sure with the guide if the forum I will be able to invest and earn some profit

• Useful or interesting 1

I could mot make more than a few hundred dollar.I am very much interested to know about crypto.I also want to earn a huge amount of money. 

The most, how do you count this and how do you remember what was the most. Some people don't even hold trade history so the most can be something else, and when trading the most doesn't matter as there can be losses that cover the profits. You are looking at this in a wrong approach.

On 10/29/2019 at 12:57 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

How many are you? Who's we? You seem to not understand what make money means either. What is your question about how much was the most profitable trade we made? When it was on the top or when we closed it? Do you understand trading? Or you mean the profit in one day? You ever traded or did something online to make money? Legally?

On 12/7/2020 at 3:27 AM, 3M1nv said:

I actually had a lot of profits with the rewards in a year I earned 0.05 in BTC, I cannot complain since I could invest a lot with that and generated more profits.

@3M1nv that's a lot of profit there nice one can you tell me how you earn this profits so I can try it too. For me 3 day ago I earn about $73 worth of ETH through trading which is the highest i have every get. @Gomez12

I have earned a lot of money as a payment through cryptotalk and continuing to earn. I have tried some airdrops but earnings through them are quite nominal.

• +1 1

I'm new to cryptoworld, im just earning little by little now and learning on how to start trading, i hope in the future to have better ways to earn in cryptoworld. 

I have never pertake in any trading before but the most  amount I earned I'm crypto currency is through this forum which is over $20 but I still look forward  in the future to pertake in different activities that will earn me more amount of money.

You can make so much money by crypto. The more realistic way of making a million with Bitcoins is going to be trading them through the most prominent exchanges, such as Coinbase. Back in 2011, you could have bought Bitcoins for $10. Selling them at $1,000 today would have delivered a profit of $990 per Bitcoin.

I joined this forum one month ago and now I just focus on learning about trading and investment and focus on posting . I earn money with payment of posting and little amount from investment . But BTC button don't working now and talk price is very low  that why I don't get any profit in  days .

• +2 1

To be honest the best way I have found is this forum and I am very happy about this because because of the forum and its profits I have managed to invest in other things in yobit where little by little I make money in a passive way.

This year is exceptional out many previous years because I was able to set amazing and reputable record of earning highest profit since I was exposed to the world of crypto currency with the aid of this forum that become easy and possible to me. Starting from campaign rewards then profit from accumulated currencies since early of this year of 2020 that was low, then sell at the moment BTC had spike to almost $20'000. It's a great achievement

I started getting payments in crypto from yesterday.  I can easily get bitcoins and tokens through post every day.  I like the rules of the forum very much.  Here knowledge can be easily gained and money can be easily gained.  However, the posts must be relevant and of good quality and acceptable to the people.  And people benefit and gain fame.  I want to be successful working in crypto.

On 10/28/2019 at 11:57 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

Hey everyone, topic's title is clear

how you earned it ? was it in a trade ? or a bounty ? or anything else

share you experiences with us

I can't recall but all I know is I have earn a lot from this platform. Not by trading, bounty but from the Normal earning I earn through post, comment and given of reputation. It just recently I started trading on Yobit exchange which am hoping for positive profit. This platform have many ways which you can earn a lot of money. 

Honestly, one of my best gains has been this forum through the yobit platform, it has helped me to invest in many of the options that yobit brings and thus increase my capital.

• +3 1