Is it possible for the Yobit token to cross the BTC price? - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
salehbancin

Is it possible for the Yobit token to cross the BTC price?

Yo token doesn`t have many usability ways, so it will be too har to reach Bitcoin price level. Bitcoin already has strong community and many users, Yo token even doesn`t have own blockchain, so I don`t believe, that Yo token can worth more than 10k in near future.

This cannot be happened if the yobit token will not be adapted to different exchanges, but if it will only be in yobit, that's dream to overtake bitcoin in price cannot be happened.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

The Yo token is the best cryptocurrency I ever konw, it is a cryptocurrency supported by Yobit and who want in invest in ICO should be a holder for this great token so maybe a day will come and we will see the price of Yo token is 1 BTC or more.

Edited by Razan alikac

Тикены на общею атмосферу рынка они не влияют вовсе! Но я поражаюсь с возможности биржи иметь доход с нулевым риском, это хороший повод реализовать свой проект на основе уже существующих лекал. 

It's possible but not anytime soon, maybe in the future but yobit Token has to start trading on a global level like on every exchange available in other for these to be possible. 

On 11/13/2020 at 10:02 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

If you dont have any idea about yo token supply then you should search about it in online.. By the way yo token or YOT has total 17000 supply..  As its a yobit coin so usually its volume become high in yobit only..  By the way, recently yobit authorities make a planning to increase the value of yo token that is why every vmining buyer   now need to buy yo token to lead yo power..             

i think yo token is one of those tokens that might end up having even higher prices like yfi, and we all know yobit will always do their best to keep this coin going up

On 11/14/2020 at 9:24 PM, setifien said:

Price does not matter when we talk about features and services a coin can offer, for me, bitcoin is number one since it brings all the new technologies to the financial system; unlike yobit token which is created years after the implementation of the blockchain and cryptocurrencies

You are right price is nothing to the coin ranking because the coin can be pump massively without high trading volume but only within a single trade, and also there have many coins that's have high price than bitcoin but they are nothing in crypto market.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Hey mate, you ask a good question is it possible to cross yo coin coin against btc, so my answer is no way YO coin will overtake the bitcoin price because Bitcoin is the most popular coin in the market and everyone like this coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am carefully watch the price of YO token because it is the Yobit token and it is means a lot of support from the community in the exchange. I am think it is going to make it to 0.2BTC soon as the profit of the exchange will force the price of YO and demand in higher level. But I am not know if it can reach 1BTC in price, this will be great.

• +2 1

Yobit token can do great, I support it and it seems to be an excellent buy as it is always used and has potential to reach and be higher than the Bitcoin price. Just as bnb and other exchange tokens that the exchanges support them and find good cases to use them, the same is with Yobit which is a good exchange and will always have high traffic.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I think that the Yo can do it and can reach the price of Bitcoin. It has limited supply of some thousand tokens and it helps the Yobit exchange providing solutions for anything the exchange wants to add. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

At this point, there are no crypto coins or tokens that can exceed bitcoin in terms of price and market share. Hence it is very unlikely that tokens like Yo can cross bitcoin any time soon.

We find that tokens that are usually supplied very rarely are more expensive. But with time everything is possible. It will be seen with time. But now it seems that it is not possible because it has been supplied in large quantities which will affect its quality.

I would say that the official token cannot achieve it, but some of its icos or ieos may do so ... again, in the history of yobit there are two currencies that exceeded the price of bitcoin, being listed in a proportion of 1 Liza / 1000 btcs (somewhat ridiculous) and currently BTCPRO, which is linked at 1 / 1.3 btcs.

Bitcoin has made a very aggressive bull run lately and escaped most of altcoins, I noticed YO dropped a little in BTC trading pair but still holds very well in USD. This is what usually happens with most altcoins because Bitcoin gets most of the investments and is dominating the crypto market for years, but I don't think the YO holders should lose hope, it is the coin of Yobit and it will be supported and rise along with the market.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

You have a very good & interesting question. What makes me wonder, is how that a local coin from an exchange ( Yobit ), have so much value & surpass ETH ?¿?¿ There must be something good about the Yo token. I bought the VMiner & I have to buy Yo every month to keep my VMiner activated. Maybe that is one of the reasons that the Yo token is doing so well. Its tied to the VMIner. I usually sell my Yo after reactivating my Miner but now I just might keep it. Time will tell.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

The currencies that belong to Yobit have risen clearly in the recent period, and this makes us more confident in this platform and trade through it, especially if we want to trade one of its currencies because it offers a small commission in exchange for that, but if it can exceeds the price of Bitcoin, I do not think so.

• +1 1

I did not find the YO currency listed in the rest of the other trading platforms, and I could not know its plan and the services it provides. I think it will be difficult to achieve high prices if it is not included in the rest of the platforms and provided services

On 10/3/2020 at 3:28 PM, salehbancin said:

Yobit token or also known as YO is one of the exchange tokens created by the Yobit exchange.

Currently this token exceeds even the price of ETH

With a price that exceeds ETH and a limited supply, is it possible that YO will exceed the price of BTC?

Their are other coins at Yobit whom price is higher then BTC but they are stable coins and their price doesn't fluctuates very much. So their are not noticeable. People just invest them like USDT and withdraw after few days this is the reason he stable coin market isn't high. The BTC coin volatility is good for trading and holding people invested for more profit and thus they make profit from BTC. their for if Yo coin if Yobit exceeded in price against BTC it is only a exchange coin and cannot get global recognization. 

It is like saying can steam turned to an ocean, is that possible. This should just be a direct answer that it is not possible. But talk token can be a good coin but it can not compete with bitcoin. 

Yobit token can do top notch, I support it and it appears to be an fantastic buy as it's far usually used and has capability to reach and be higher than the Bitcoin charge. Simply as bnb and other change tokens that the exchanges help them and find excellent cases to use them, the same is with Yobit which is a superb trade and will continually have high traffic...

It could be possible if Yobit exchange becomes the top one. I don't think that Yobit has anything missing from the top exchanges. Coinbase and Binance have been doing a lot to help and support the crypto economy but Yobit is not lagging. It has a good system and understand what customers need. They provide to all users and often do airdrops, while also run the Cryptotalk forum. It is very possible to see one day YO being valued above 1.00 to BTC.

In my opinion, it is difficult to reach this price, the bitcoin has become very high, so it is difficult for any work to reach this number, the difference between it and other currencies has become a huge difference 

On 10/3/2020 at 3:28 PM, salehbancin said:

Yobit token or also known as YO is one of the exchange tokens created by the Yobit exchange.

Currently this token exceeds even the price of ETH

With a price that exceeds ETH and a limited supply, is it possible that YO will exceed the price of BTC?

This question is looking like a joke because it is impossible that talk token will cross the bitcoin value. 

As I am seeing that talk token value going down day by day so it has dull future.  Bitcoin will remain king of the currencies. 

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Гигантский сигнал для покупки? Крипто-киты переводят $1,3 млрд на Coinbase.   Общая сумма в $1,3 миллиарда USD Coin (USDC), переведенных с видимых адресов китов на криптовалютную биржу Coinbase в четверг, может потенциально стать "гигантским сигналом для покупки" для Bitcoin (BTC) и Ether (ETH), согласно наблюдениям рынка. "Перевод USDC на биржи является гигантским сигналом для покупки, как говорится в интернете ‘деньгопечатная машина работает'", — сообщил крипто-трейдер Blockchain Mane. Пять переводов на общую сумму $1,3 миллиарда — с суммами от $150 миллионов до $350 миллионов — были совершены на биржу Coinbase 25 апреля в 08:15 UTC, согласно данным Etherscan.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • В новом видео гендиректор Real Vision Рауль Пал (Raoul Pal) заявил, что «лето альткоинов» может наступить уже через месяц — это будет видно по резкому росту как курса криптовалют, так и их капитализации. Интерес к рынку альткоинов должен подстегнуть и активность разработчиков, считает Пал.     «Вполне привычно, что во время криптовесны лидером является биткоин, но когда наступает криптовалютное лето, то эфир показывает лучшие результаты по сравнению с BTC. При этом эфир вряд ли превзойдет показатели Solana, так как данный альткоин находится на более ранней стадии внедрения, а значит процентные изменения курса у нее больше. Сейчас мы находимся в завершающей фазе криптовесны, и дни становятся все “теплее”. Но настоящее лето настанет, когда альткоины достигнут и превысят свои рекордные величины по капитализации и курсам. И я верю, что крупные альткоины начнут параболический рост в 2024 году», ― заявил Рауль Пал. Недавно Рауль Пал говорил, что уже к 2030 году половина населения Земли будет владеть цифровыми активами. источник:https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2407105 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / БОНУСЫ  / ОТЗЫВЫ
    • Команда TON раздаст $600 000 трейдерам и держателям NFT   TON Foundation раздает 105 600 TON (~$600 000) самым активным трейдерам и держателям NFT на маркетплейсах Getgems, xRare и TON Diamonds. Вознаграждения распределят между 2061 пользователем, который торговал или держал NFT на этих платформах в период с 11 по 23 апреля.   Количество баллов рассчитывается с учетом числа проданных коллекций, сделок и объема торгов. В зависимости от этого каждый пользователь получит от 40 до 70 TON. Ранее разработчики блокчейна The Open Network обьявили о снижении размера комиссии за транзакции внутри сети в 2,5 раза.  Взято из источника - https://forklog.com/news/komanda-ton-razdast-600-000-trejderam-i-derzhatelyam-nft
    • 🚀 NeuralSphere Bounty Campaign 🚀 Earn NSPH tokens by helping democratize AI investment through our bounty campaign! Bounty Campaign Details: Total Bounty Budget: $20,000 in NSPH tokens Campaign Duration: April 29, 2024 - May 26, 2024 Final Tally and Payment: Rewards will be distributed within 30 days after the campaign conclusion 🔔 Important: Participants are expected to behave in a civil and respectful manner. Spam or abusive conduct will lead to immediate disqualification and a ban. Telegram Bounty (50% of rewards): Join our Telegram Group:Click here to join Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Distribute ICO-related materials and links ICO NSPH.     Post at least 5 meaningful messages per week within our group.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TELEGRAM USERNAME: [Your Telegram Username] #POSTS: [Links to your 5+ messages] Twitter Bounty (50% of rewards): Follow our Twitter Page:Follow us on Twitter Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Retweet and comment on ICO-related posts. ICO NSPH     Create at least 1 original tweet per week that highlights the ICO, using designated hashtags.     Minimum: 5 retweets per week.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TWITTER USERNAME: [Your Twitter Username] #TWEETS: [Links to your tweets] #RETWEETS: [Links to your retweets] Registration Post Format: #PROOF OF REGISTRATION CryptoTalk Username: [Your Username] CryptoTalk Profile Link: [Your Profile Link] Telegram Username: [Your Telegram Username, if participating in Telegram tasks] Twitter Username: [Your Twitter Username, if participating in Twitter tasks] BSC Wallet Address: [Your Wallet Address] Check the registration and task completion spreadsheet for tracking. Why Join Our Bounty?   Participate in our bounty to support a transparent and accessible platform for AI investments. Earn rewards while helping to grow a community around innovative blockchain solutions. Visit our Website | Join our Telegram | Follow us on Twitter Thank you for your participation and support!        
    • Marathon Digital пересмотрели свою цель по хэшрейту на 2024 год с 35-37 эксахэшей в секунду (ЭХ/с) до 50 ЭХ/с после недавних приобретений, которые расширили их емкость. В пресс-релизе от 25 апреля генеральный директор Marathon Фред Тиль заявил, что компания потенциально может удвоить масштабы добычи в 2024 году благодаря дополнительным мощностям. Тиль также подтвердил, что новая цель будет «полностью профинансирована» без необходимости привлечения дополнительного капитала.   Недавно компания приобрела установку по добыче биткойнов мощностью 200 мегаватт у Digital Applied за 87,3 миллиона долларов в марте, а два дополнительных объекта общей мощностью 390 мегаватт были приобретены у Generate Capital за 179 миллионов долларов в декабре. В настоящее время скорость хэширования операций Marathon составляет 24,7 EH/с, что опережает платформы Core Scientific и Riot, у которых скорость хеширования составляет 16,9 EH/с и 12,4 EH/с соответственно по индексу хешрейта. Если Marathon достигнет своей цели в 50 EH/s, он увеличит свою скорость хэширования более чем на 100% с начала 2024 года. По данным Google Finance, акции Marathon (MARA) упали на 0,42% до $19,01 25 апреля, а затем выросли на 3,05% на торгах после этого объявления.     . Цена акций MAR в долларах США | Источник: Google Финансы.   Marathon вырос более чем на 15% с тех пор, как 20 апреля на блоке 840 000 произошло четвертое событие халвинга биткойнов – тенденция, которую разделяют и другие майнеры в этом секторе. Большая часть первоначального спроса на блоке 840 000 была вызвана поклонниками мемкоинов и невзаимозаменяемых токенов, конкурирующих за возможность записать и выгравировать «редкие сатоши» через протокол Runes. По данным YCharts, несмотря на этот всплеск, к 24 апреля комиссии за транзакции упали до $28,20. Поскольку сектор крипто-майнинга демонстрирует устойчивый рост, другие компании по добыче биткойнов, такие как Riot Platforms, также показывают значительные движения на рынке. 23 апреля акции Riot выросли более чем на 20% на фоне оптимистичных оценок аналитиков , прогнозирующих существенный рост финансовых показателей компании.
    • Рады представить новое направление обмена монеты XLM на популярные банки Украины - NeoBank, A-Bank, Izi bank, Приват 24, ПУМБ, Моно Банк, а также у Вас есть возможность осуществить вывод криптовалюты на платежные системы ADV Cash. Мы предлагаем множество вариантов вывода токенов на популярные банки по выгодным курсам.XLM – это одна из самых распространенных блокчейн-сетей, у которой открытый исходный код. Этот токен отличается скоростью проведения транзакций и низкими комиссиями. Высокая производительность сети обеспечивается не только инновациями, но и качественными анти-спам механизмами.У нас Вы с легкостью можете провести вывод XLM – на популярные банковские направления и платежные системы.Возникли вопросы? Наша служба поддержки быстро обработает Ваш зарос и даст профессиональный ответ на возникший вопрос.   Сотрудничество Telegram: @kingsexchange_global Email: kingsexchangeee@gmail.com   Поддержка Telegram: @kingsexchange_support Email: support@kingsexchange.global   Наш официальный Instagram: kingsexchange.global
    • Согласно иску SEC, генеральный директор Geosyn Mining Калеб Джозеф Уорд (Caleb Joseph Ward) и бывший операционный директор Джереми Джордж МакНатт (Jeremy George McNutt) обманули около 64 инвесторов. В период с ноября 2021 года по декабрь 2022 года руководители Geosyn заключили соглашения о покупке и запуске оборудования для майнинга от имени клиентов за определенную плату.   Регулятор утверждает, что у Geosyn были заключены контракты с поставщиками дешевой электроэнергии, однако клиентам предъявлялись расходы на 40-50% выше. Уорд и МакНатт заверяли инвесторов, что из 1 400 майнинговых устройств компания не смогла приобрести 400 установок. Причем ее руководители не вводили в эксплуатацию большую часть купленного оборудования. В соглашениях Geosyn с инвесторами было заявлено, что они могут выбирать криптовалюты для майнинга, однако компания отклоняла запросы клиентов, выбирающих не биткоин. SEC уверяет, что Geosyn производила выплаты инвесторам в BTC, чтобы заставить их поверить, будто оборудование для майнинга действительно работает и приносит прибыль. На самом деле организаторы схемы создавали поддельные документы с вымышленной прибылью. По данным SEC, компания должна была заплатить инвесторам $354 500 в биткоинах, однако в ее распоряжении находилось лишь $320 000. Чтобы компенсировать разницу, МакНатт докупил биткоины и перечислил их Уорду, чтобы тот, в свою очередь, передал их инвесторам. Ведомство также утверждает, что руководители Geosyn незаконно присвоили около $1,2 млн и потратили эти деньги на семейную поездку в Диснейлэнд и роскошный образ жизни. В октябре 2022 года МакНатт покинул компанию и связался с властями, обвинив своего партнера в растрате средств, однако о собственных правонарушениях он не рассказал. Учитывая, что Geosyn находилась в тяжелом финансовом положении, в начале 2023 года Уорд разослал инвесторам по электронной почте «долговые расписки», а в июне пообещал подать заявление о банкротстве, чего так и не произошло, заявила SEC. Регулятор потребовал, чтобы сооснователи компании вернули инвесторам украденные деньги и заплатили штраф.                
    • Выглядит со стороны конечно глупо, но с другой создает ажиотаж вокруг биткоина и поднимает его ценность, а нам это как раз и нужно
    • Приветствуем участников форума! Отличные новости! Наш обменный пункт добавлен в список на мониторинге change.pro Мы открыты к сотрудничеству и всегда готовы к диалогу! Связаться можно через телеграм или через онлайн-чат на нашем сайте.
    • Количество кошельков с биткоинами на сумму от $1 000 выросло   Эксперты Fidelity Digital Assets подчеркнули, что увеличение числа таких кошельков свидетельствует о растущем распространении первой криптовалюты и ее принятии. Это также указывает и на рост числа адресов, которые накапливают и сохраняют биткоин, даже когда растет его стоимость на рынке. По мнению аналитиков, в краткосрочной перспективе у первой криптовалюты будет наблюдаться положительная динамика.   В Fidelity Digital Assets отметили продолжение многолетней тенденции к снижению биткоин-балансов на криптобиржах. Показатель в первом квартале 2024 года снизился на 4,2%, до 2,3 млн BTC, что на 30% ниже максимума 2020 года в 3 млн BTC. В отчете отдельно указана нереализованная прибыль держателей биткоина — к концу первого квартала 2024 года свыше 99% адресов находились в плюсе.   «По мере роста количества прибыльных адресов, распродажа становится более вероятной, поскольку трейдеры и новые инвесторы стремятся зафиксировать позиции», — указано в отчете. Источник - https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2407146