Multiple Scalping !! - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
setifien

Multiple Scalping !!

Some times scalping is very dangerous for us so if you want scalping then try to time frame of chart 5 minutes to 15 minutes for correcting the market trend and enjoying it. 

Until now i never doing trading with that strategy. I think that strategy is really hard to do. Because you need calculate first how many real profit you will get in every pair. Maybe some gap can give you some profit. But i prefer doing in Bitcoin pair when trading, because i need to growing my Bitcoin. When you doing scalping, there is big chance other pair like ETH or USD will losing value in some minutes and will lead your portfolio also losing some value.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I think this type is very good and needs speed in buying and selling, maybe some bots can do this and maybe some profits can be collected in this way.

It is good for those with small capital, but it depends on making quick decisions, and this in some neighborhoods gives us false signals, so we have to be careful.

Scalping Some friends told me about it, it is interesting, it is one of the fast trading methods, and we can take advantage of the price differences between the trading pairs

When it comes in trading we have different strategies that using, well I didn't still use scalping  because for me I have my own methods to earn enough profit. 

Yes I have already done Multiple Scalping and it is useful to take advantage of the simple spreads but its profits are good if you use big capital

THINK POSITIVE

In case you merely contemplating performing one scalping, that may also be riskier. Since scalping can be participating in playing using exchanging.

Scalping, for me it is something unfamiliar. Scalping is best for someone who knows what it is and how to work with it. It is best to trade with the cryptocurrency itself, if you trade with risk. After all, bidding is always a risk. 

On 10/28/2019 at 8:20 PM, setifien said:

Hi there

Firstly, I assume that you know the concept of Scalping in crypto trading.

Well, I have seen some traders doing Scalping using two (or more) pairs; for example he buys a coin "x" with Eth (Eth/coin "x") then he sells it against btc  (coin"x"/BTC), and he repeats this type of orders several times.

I'd like to know whether you guys have done this type of trading (or know someone who trades like this), is it safe? 

I think there is not much difference if you buy a coin with one pair and sell in other pair. It would just effect your profits. But it could give you little more profit if you could find good coin to change pair. But I do not think it is good because scalping is complicated and you accumulate small profits and one big loss could eat your all profit.

it is good to buy a coin with high price and convert it into some low price coins but i don't consider that scalping is a good because to get a small profit you will loose big one.

On 10/28/2019 at 6:20 PM, setifien said:

Hi there

Firstly, I assume that you know the concept of Scalping in crypto trading.

Well, I have seen some traders doing Scalping using two (or more) pairs; for example he buys a coin "x" with Eth (Eth/coin "x") then he sells it against btc  (coin"x"/BTC), and he repeats this type of orders several times.

I'd like to know whether you guys have done this type of trading (or know someone who trades like this), is it safe? 

I made some trades before by just scalping different pairs but the way you are describing this scalping strategy makes me want to try scalping eth/btc pair because I did not scalp trade this pair yet.

Yes, I trade by scalping. It is good and profitable. Several currencies can be purchased several times in order to ensure a profit from the spreads that I have purchased.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 1/24/2020 at 9:12 AM, Jessika said:

I think scalping could be the most difficult kind of investing, and also will take behavioral instinct and also talent. Yet, additionally, it is the best kind of investing.

Iam also thinking same because I never do this scalping strategy, where we investment in one pair and sell pair in another pair, I don't understand how we earn in this scalping, I have no idea and I think its need extra skills to perform this strategy, but I learn this strategy soon.

For me, the scalping strategy is positive. But the method that you have indicated in your post, namely to trade several pairs is difficult for me. I have been trading this strategy but only on one pair.

• +1 1

scalping is simply profiting with a small percentage, and also I think it depends on your capital investments doing

• +1 1

Yes, this is a safe method and you can use it without fear of any fraud, but the risk is that you will be distracted between currencies so you will make some mistakes in trading, and the other danger is that this method will waste your time because it needs to follow more than 5 currencies constantly.

Scalping is very profitable trade , it is true that you win a very small amount at each time , but with the repetition of the process you make a good deal of money especially that scalping only takes minutes, so you can do it tens of times throughout the day. I like this kind of trade especially that it is more secure than any other one. 

Scalping strategy is actually profitable and safe... All you need to do is to take note of the changes and do your calculations well