Crypto ATMs: Yes or no? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
aika

Crypto ATMs: Yes or no?

It would be a great idea if we implement atm machines but it is still a long way to reach and will take a lot of years before it can finally accepted globally

Yes, ATMs for crypto are the same as those for FIAT coins. It works on the same principle and presents no risk to your transactions. I have an ATM near me and even last week I made some transactions, using it. The big problem with ATMs for crypto is the high fees.

YES! why not, its good if your country was not hostile in crypto, My country has a number of crypto atm, You wont believe that one of our centralized commercial bank has own a crypto ATM, thats amazing since centralized and decentralized governance are opposite in position, but look at them. I believe that was innovative approach.

1 minute ago, stucagac said:

Fоrtunаte to thоsе nаtiоn whiо controllеd аn ATМ for crypto. Its аdvаntage for the cryptо dеvotеe tо hаvе this kind of mаchine for сrypto. 

Yes. I wish all countries has such atm types for cryptos. But most of the countries, especially in Africa, doesn't have enough modern equipment to support it and will take some to do it. 

On 10/28/2019 at 4:07 PM, Nafiu50 said:

Quite sure can be trusted and can be reliable you can make exchange if your tokens withdraw them to any currency you wish at a low amount of fee

They would be trustful but they cant be cheap as I know most of them take more than %5 fees on every buy and sell you made.It is too much,none of us would use it.If they continue to take this much money

7 minutes ago, tianate said:

Herе сryptо is gaining accеptаncе, smаll business thаt takе crypto hаs bееn sеen by me, sо yes, аn ATM will make crypto mоrе knоwn.

Not necessarily known, it is much easier to use, and the ease of use makes mass adoption of bitcoin much faster. This is provided that ATMs have competitive prices.

In my country, we didn't use bitcoin for paying some things we still using fiat currency. If our government supports crypto for use to pay, i will agree with this to have an crypto ATM. 

On 10/28/2019 at 6:49 PM, aika said:

It came to my attention that recently on my country were inaugurated 2 crypto ATMs, for a total of 4 running in the country. 

They seem small investments from private parties, people can go to these ATMs and pay with crypto currencies (BTC, ETH, DASH, DAI) for their purchases, or put dollars (widely available in the street right now) or local currency to buy any of these coins.

Would you use an crypto ATM if they are available near your place? Are they trustworthy?

Link of the news (in spanish): https://www.noticiascol.com/2019/10/27/ya-son-dos-los-cajeros-automaticos-para-comprar-criptomonedas-en-venezuela/

my brother also attended some seminar about bitcoin stuff... unfortunately, he didn’t listen to what was that all about... to your question, of course! i will definitely use a crypto ATM especially if they are in my nearest location. in order for me to withdraw my payment instantly without a hassle like taking a cab or anything... i think it is a great idea if there are crypto ATM that are available so that it is so much easier for us..

1 hour ago, asarpur said:

I hаvе listеned around crypto atm time and oncе mоrе. I mаy utilizе it in thе еvеnt that it is aссessible аrоund mе. But, how doеs cryptо ATМ really work? I truly nееded tо know this.

Well I think you can enter your key and ID and get your money, fee included. Or enter your ID, fiat currency and keyand deposit that on your wallet. I think is a bit complicated, maybe includes some KYC to make the transactions more private and avoid the coin directions.

yeah crypto atms is the basic need of every trader and they are installed every where for giving opportunity to its holders and buyers they can use atm and save their self from the scammers becoz too many scammers

Yes, I would use cryptocurrency ATMs located on the streets of the city. And why not, unless there is trust in Bitcoin, then why am I investing in Bitcoin and getting paid for it. In various developed countries, this method is already used by cryptocurrency ATMs.

And why wouldn't we approve, I think all of us who are adept at cryptography are always hoping that more and more cryptography is accepted into our livelihoods, and being able to make payments or withdrawals at ATMs with our cryptographic coins is a step in that. If it happens, I certainly want one of these here in my country, I would approve and I am anxious for it to go viral around the world.

In my country indonesia its only have 2 Cryptos ATM and one of those ATM in Bali, with large community in indonesia i think we need thousand ATM, so every city have ATM and bring new user on crypto

Just now, pageraji said:

In my country indonesia its only have 2 Cryptos ATM and one of those ATM in Bali, with large community in indonesia i think we need thousand ATM, so every city have ATM and bring new user on crypto

Yes, that would be an important step for the encryption world, the more ATMs around the world, the more encryption enthusiasts we would have, that would be great news for all of us, and I think it's not far from happening.

There are many ATM machines in the world. it's so good for cryptocurrency unfortunately there are no ATM machine in my country 

That's a good news for you why i feel in your post that you don't like that .ATM is something good in Crypto currency that means the world of Crypto is going forward

The ATM data shown throughout the Bitcoin World can be viewed at https://coinatmradar.com/ 
Most Bitcoin and cryptocurrency ATMs are located in the United States. 

11 minutes ago, circecont said:

Bitcоin nоnethеless fаces a few administrative limitаtiоns in numеrous cоuntries rоund thе sесtоr. In any саsе, its ubiquity does not appеаr tо dесrеase becausе the variety of Bitсоin ATMs round thе world proсеeds to inсrеase. The typiсаl number оf Bitcоin ATМs rоund the аrena hаs соmе tо five,588, сonсurring to thе maхimum lаtеst rесоrds taken frоm Coin ATM Rаdаr. In spite of the fасt thаt cоnventional Bitcoin ATМs arе related with ехcеedingly tall аlternаtе fees, they're too оne of thе mоst handy transformаtion stratеgiеs, withоut thе rеquirе for chаngе crypto or third-сelebrаtiоn bеnеfit suppliers. This mаkеs it simplе fоr aссеpted sightseers tо turn thеir Bitcоin into fiаt in fаr оff nations, where thеir eхсhangе сhoiсеs оr mаnаging an aсcount administrаtions аren't аcсessible.

189057083_.thumb.png.159e43d279210e05323ef7286355e71b.png

Ссылка на источник фото: https://coinatmradar.com/

Cryptocurrency ATM is good, it can easily echange your money but I hope in every ATM, they can sure the security of the location so it can be safe.

On 10/28/2019 at 5:49 PM, aika said:

It came to my attention that recently on my country were inaugurated 2 crypto ATMs, for a total of 4 running in the country. 

They seem small investments from private parties, people can go to these ATMs and pay with crypto currencies (BTC, ETH, DASH, DAI) for their purchases, or put dollars (widely available in the street right now) or local currency to buy any of these coins.

Would you use an crypto ATM if they are available near your place? Are they trustworthy?

Link of the news (in spanish): https://www.noticiascol.com/2019/10/27/ya-son-dos-los-cajeros-automaticos-para-comprar-criptomonedas-en-venezuela/

i think i don't need it. most of cryptocurrencies that i use is just for trading.  i'm sure some of people who jumped into crypto world just used it for their business too. but somtimes i used it to buy some online stuff. i think FIAT will still relevant for people to use it for their purchase in real life.

3 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Cryptocurrency ATM is good, it can easily echange your money but I hope in every ATM, they can sure the security of the location so it can be safe.

At cryptocurrency ATMs, security is not the biggest problem. The biggest problem is the price offered on cryptocurrencies, which differs by 20% compared to exchanges.

This is really great I hope there is only one machine in my country, but unfortunately there is still no ATM to exchange cryptocurrencies here. I hope this will happen in the near future.

For me, crypto-ATMs are optional, and in my country they can be counted on the fingers, I think they will be relevant only after the international legalization of cryptocurrencies

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

7 minutes ago, cryptoalik said:

I am a crypto lover.So I think Crypto atm is a must.It will be very user-friendly and easy to use.Again Crypto can be digital payment method in future.

Agreed. Having a crypto-enabled atm machines must give access for more money services aside from flat money. Not sure if different countries will implement but pretty sure it will exist in the near future.