Why some people think long term holding is bad? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

Why some people think long term holding is bad?

These people not have patience. They are very panic person which create panic in market too. These people should develop panic in them to succeed in cryptocurrencies. Long term holding and be informative about market bus good

Long term holding is not bad but requires a lot of work , and understanding what best to do with it, so it reaquires we are able to keep everything in one perspective as we can tell. profit can come from holding, remember , bitcoin was once at 1 usd and those who held it were so much blessed by how it performed and thats the only case as we can tell

On 3/4/2020 at 3:31 PM, Emran94 said:

No i think its long time holding is very good.at first my friend told cryptocurrency and he is working for a very long time and earn more profit.

No I think its long time holding is excellent from the start my companion told digital money and he is working for an exceptionally lengthy timespan and win more benefit

Because they think money will vanish on their life. Long holder are pretty sure on what they are doing. They patiently wait for the right moment for their precious earned coins and finally trading them for a higher return. Not bad for patient people. 

The crypto-area are converting loads for the reason that ultimate 2017-2018 Bullrun it really is why for me for my part long time hodling for a long time turned into too risky But that was for me. I consider that everyone has extraordinary consideration and opinion concerning these topic so i admire that.

Yes is not that bad as they think of it but the only risk i think is in holding btc long is that hackers can trace your account any time and you will everything 

Many people investment here and loss from here so i think they saying this thoughts. Every people make sure that there are risk in all currency in the world. So they should to handle this problem or risk. 

Ian McLeod, an influential technology expert of Thomas Crown Art predicts that Ethereum might reach something more than $500 by 2019 as it might experience a global and monumental breakout. He mentions that BTC might lose 50% of its crypto market share to ETH in 5 years or so.

It's really absurd to think that long-term bitcoin holdings are bad. It seems they do not know the volatility of bitcoin, it is because of the fluctuations that make bitcoin value pushed up. Bitcoin is the best and most valuable currency

Long term holding need patience from anyone that want to engage in that process, it is not easy for anyone to hold for many months, only few can do that

20 hours ago, Dersence said:

Nothing wrong with strategy, as long you chose the right coin and follow your rules profit will be your. Long term period mostly use by people who doesn't have much time but got big fund. They are expert about manage risk and that's why they always ignore public opinion.

Long term hold is safe and profitable but if you look at it more closely, it is only good for holders and can be harmful for others who want to join the market because when most people hold crypto, most coins will be locked in wallets and this will increase the prices and others would have to buy at very high prices which will limit their profits. It is true that scarcity will add to the value but high circulation is also another factor that guarantees the survival of any currency.

HODL is a method if you follow this statergy then you be earn much amount of money. I think every experience people are following this way.

Here you have to hold the bitcoin and sell it when the price is grows up.

yes i agree with them because 4 years for waiting is so long for halving bitcoin and all of us we  know that event will be make price up and up and this so goood.

I personally think long term hodling is good because on the long term the price is going to increase more meaning I will make more profit. But some people don't have patience to wait for long term 

11 hours ago, Fedor00 said:

I personally think long term hodling is good because on the long term the price is going to increase more meaning I will make more profit. But some people don't have patience to wait for long term 

I should say both have cns and prons, in the current situation of the price fall, it is long term holders who have suffered most.

Whether you are you are holding for long or not, what really matter in the end is the outcome, I mean, what you gain at the end. If you are a trader and you depends solely on bitcoin trading for living, short term holding is definitely for you unlike others who sees it as just a form of saving.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

You should sell your coin when you are getting some profit. Holding your coins for long-term in greed  is not a good strategy. When you got profit immediately sell your coins.

Hello my friend, for this i am against holding because in any minute in the holding the coin my fall and we can't see the balance get low and we stay in the coin we should do a good thing that when we buy a  coin in a good price we put a stop limit order to avoid the losing.

Those who think long-term holding investment is bad are the same investors who normally get scammed by fake websites who promises fake huge amounts of  profits  because their aim is to get rich quick and they have no patience or faith.

Myself I believe long-term investment is good and profitable but it requires self control and patience.

I think long-term investment is safer and less risky than short-term investments, but it needs a longer time from the purchase process to profit-taking, but the liquidity in this type of investment must be high.

Just now, Jay8 said:

long term holding is accompanied with greater losses compared to short term holding. which is why people take a small loss rather than a larger one

If you are up to holding for long term, better not try to follow every movements of coins, it is not for use useless and yet giving you a head ache.

Because it is possible that they themselves tried to hold coins but could not stand the situation on the market and sold their cryptocurrency at a loss.

On 10/28/2019 at 5:55 PM, Deborah Christine said:

Holdinh for long term is bad if you choose the scam coin. Because many altcoin is scam. Many altcoin have a fake volume. So you must carefully before choose the coin.

Indeed and it can lead to scam when you do not know or you do not have enough knowledge about trading coins in the near future. 

Everyone should be careful about that to happen. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 10/28/2019 at 4:47 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

Because this market is very volatile and if we are wise we can make lots of many with every pump and dump that happen and because of that it can be much more profitable than holding for long term

This is true mate because they are being afraid to lose their money by dumping a price a coin that they are holding, this is just normal to dumped just wait for a good value and patience is important for this.