Why some people think long term holding is bad? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

Why some people think long term holding is bad?

They might be right, but it depends on what crypto we are talking or holding, if you hold btc that is good to hold for long time, but if you hold onecoin 🙂 that;s not good! or shht coin withou future then you need to research for features on each project!

Earn bitcoin Satoshis every hour, by doing click on the roll button. Make sure to enter your own bitcoin address! Register here:

http://bit.ly/2nYanIq

If everyone kept Bitcoin to the last, the price for it would have jumped very much, but people who are greedy are the main thing for them to get their penny now than to think about the future.

In my opinion in this why I may think that long term holding is bad,  Is because I have seen in situation where by some project owners aboundoned their project without any prenotice and disappear and the is just their, this also contribute the reason why I think long term holding is bad depending on the kind of project you're investing your money. 

I think holding, in the long run, is good. I don't know why some people think long-term holdings are bad because short-term holdings hurt more. Because they try to pump the market early and get scammed a lot of times, in which case you could lose the money you invested.

Many do not believe in long term holdings. Because they don't get sick. But we believe that long-term holdings are guaranteed for potential futures. That is why we should hold long-term holdings. General Chat Chat Loung

Long term holding would result to loss if you are not continually checking for statistics. This would only be beneficial for you if you already know the basics and what your strategies would be. 

Long term holding or HODL is a method to gain high profit by storing cryptocurrencies for a long time. It can bring you big money but if you analyze this method you will see some flaws in it. Think of it for a moment. The dream of most crypto fans is that cryptocurrency becomes an official and widely accepted currency in the world. We all want to go shopping and pay for anything with our coins. This dream may not come true if most of crypto users just buy crypto and HODL it. It is somehow like hoarding! When most of the coins are held in people's wallets, the amount of circulating coins will reduce severely and it makes it hard for other people to join crypto community and use it in every day life like fiat. Therefore, if we want to spread the cryptocurrency worldwide, we should do business with our coins and show fiat users that crypto coins are functional and can be used just like fiat too. This is something that will never happen by holding coins in wallets. I don't want to say we should not holding any coin but mid-term holding is better than holding for a very long time.

On 10/28/2019 at 8:55 AM, saintelincon said:

I saw some people saying that long term holders are dumb because they keep holding on the losses and this is a stupid meme. But i don't agree with that, since we believe btc will grow even more. What do you think?

So many peoples will hold their coins for long term i personally hold my coins for long term but now i am doing trading on that coins because i am getting good profit in that coins and trading is the best option for me to make profit in it. Crypto is the best market in the world for trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

personally, long term holding should be up to you and how you strategize on how you trade. It is also important that you know your goals on how much you want to profit. 

Individually, long-term keeping ought to depend on a person as well as the way you make a plan for how a person industry. It's also essential that you understand your own objectives how a lot you need to revenue.

On 10/29/2019 at 2:59 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

because you probably bought coins without having a proper research on them, not every coin can be good to hold, lots of project will fail in long term you must select good coins with good teams and good reputation

True, it is important that you know which coins to invest on and which coins are going to be profitable for the next few months or until how long you plan to hold them for maximum profit. 

Maybe it's bad because it can become a gateway to steal your income. So the perfect way for me is to cash out the income daily to preserve its value. But to the other side it can become way to increase your income when holding is safe and secured.

I think holding for long time isn't bad, it is the way of people on how they will get an income on every crypto currency. The assurance of stability of high value of crypto currency are not sure.

I think when see the market situation like now is like bad idea to holding Bitcoin for long time. First your Bitcoin not growing and second your profit is unknown. If you only hope the price Bitcoin will going up, i think hard for now, because Bitcoin in old time only small competition, but now the market is diversified because various token and coin. Maybe you can try some Bitcoin trading pair to maximize your profit for short term. I hope Bitcoin will going healthy and strong again.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

With the prevailing market situation, it won't be out of place to say holding for long have outlived its relevance, back in the days, it was well worth it, but now the market have changed.  Except for those with very deep pockets, who might be willing to wait it out, but I prefer to now buy low and sell high, repeat!

On 10/28/2019 at 9:58 AM, cafubrr said:

Seriously the long-term holders are the wise investors and we actually need to develop that type of trading mind set in other to really succeed in cryptocurrency investment. Many have seriously lose opportunities because they sell early than expected but the long term investors has there target and were they really want to be before selling and one of this day they will get there.

This is what I try to make people understand mate. Cause many of the people don't really seem to understand the thing that long term holders are the best. Cause they wait for the right opportunity to trade and earn a great amount of profit in the future! 

Nothing wrong with strategy, as long you chose the right coin and follow your rules profit will be your. Long term period mostly use by people who doesn't have much time but got big fund. They are expert about manage risk and that's why they always ignore public opinion.

I am a long time holders but not appropriate profit yet, most people not hold coin because of most of the coin gone dumping and not grow at all, I think thats the only reason most people think long term hold is bad.

long holding very profitable mybe make you milanior invest for long term with mind very profitable spacly in mini tokens hold for long term

Yes some people think that it's holding is bad because they holds bad coins the is to hold is bitcoin and Ethereum this two coins will give you great returns that you can't think that how much it will give

I do not agree. For example: a person bought Bitcoin in 2017 for $ 600. He did not sell it for 20,000. But even today, Bitcoin costs $ 7,000. benefit = $ 6400. Do you think that increasing your capital by 10 times is a matter of fools?

Every one is going with his own feeling and search so few believe long term holidays are not good enough but few are feeling on other side so every one can settle things for his own and enjoy life I am also love these long term holiday as I can do many things which are not possible without these even trading is also good in these days mean more trading more profit.

It;s neither here not there, it depends on the situation and opportunities presented before each individual based on information, foresight and sometimes the sixth sense. A clearly defined strategy is key in determining whether to hold a coin long or short term. To a trader for instance, HODL may not make sense, but to an investor HODL is just the way to go. None is right or wrong, so far the purpose is achieved, then that's all that there is.

I dont think long time holding is bad things.I think this is good for holders.If you have lots of money you can buy some and hold them for long time.When their price is going high then you can sell them  

Yes, i think also long term holding is bad because if you are making good profit in short period you have to sell your coin. sometimes long term holding is very bad for investor. Investor should know this.