[POLL] Do you accpet Libra? - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Support Libra, Shame the goverments.  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Libra or nope?

Welcome with me
According to my information, the balance coin will be issued this year. The price will be stable. This is what I did not understand why stability in the price of a cryptocurrency.

Come on, let's all employ Gemini, we're not interested in this very legal tent.
It may be a generous bar at Apollo for which Ilam I am with you then you come

2 hours ago, ROCKETonBIT said:

Yes i am in support and will accept Libra coin when it comes out. There is huge traffic in facebook, over a billion users of facebook, if Libra can get stability it can get huge traffic, it can get general acceptance across the world and majority of populace will want to align with Libra.

Libra has an advantage on the promotion of it because Facebook has big audience like you said, t will make even people who did not know crypto to know and Libra even been the first coin, if it was nit a stable coin, could have been a coin with great potential for holding, but still I accept it if it will help make payment something bitcoin has failed to do.

Edited by teminalibug

14 hours ago, napjobshal said:

yes i completely back libra, in the event that libra victory to dispatch at that point there will be colossal crypto community and everybody will begin to utilize crypto and bitcoin.

I hope that is true there are many theories about Libra, i back it too but i don't real know what to expect. some says it could be the end of decentralization in crypto, some says it will help payment problem.

Judging be facebook's history of private data violations and selling these to 3rd parties and authorities, I guess that their coin will be centralized, run by an authority and subject of restrictions, account banning and confiscate of funds. Still I will give a chance if it is ever released and reconsider the opportunities it might provide.

It is not exaggeration that,  before few years it will not be accepted from other companies, which is really strong in the world. For that l can not believe that, Libra can stay in the crypto for a long time. But we will see, what will happen. 

Investors were delighted when they heard about the libra coin which will be founded by the Facebook owner, but there has been delayed by the government and this make it unsuccessfully

I support Libra, I think that if you do everything right Libra can replace PayPal , and instead of technical support that does not respond , we will have a great payment system. 

On 3/15/2020 at 10:04 AM, Smiling_killer said:

Libra will be acknowledged or not, its all relies upon the security of the coin when it is discharged and in the event that the cost isn't steady, at that point nobody will acknowledge it.

People don't worry about security of Libra but how it will affect economy and people's businesses.

12 hours ago, Naca2 said:

I'm not a supporter of libra, I'm a supporter of bitcoin, Ethereum, I think bitcoin is better and more profitable than libra, bitcoin is a decentralized coin so in my opinion it's more profitable.y

You will stated supporting libra if it was launched but this ain't possible anymore due to some problems that they face along the way, it will be possible for libra to elevate more

Libra,lose trust of many including me as it became very controversial on having rejections on partnership. So i'm just waiting for it on what will happen after it get listed since facebook is very popular. I don't invest on it but i do have libra coin from airdrop.

On 3/25/2020 at 9:08 AM, Summi said:

Yes if it will.launched and it will be in good list if coins I will surely invest in it and would have a good earning from it.

You cannot invest in something that is not a store of value or let say not an asset, Libra is a stable coin.

I don't think the Libra project will be successful and right now it is facing a lot of problems and it may not achieve the expected success of the Facebook coin

Life is great and enjoy it

If Libra will be really a good payment system, I will support it, but due to the fact that the launch has already been delayed, it seems that everything will not be so good.

13 hours ago, Summi said:

Yes it is a stable coin, but that could be a save of investment when you are afraid of the market conditions.

Yes you could do that, but you were very direct when you said that you will invest on that coin, that is not called investment, it is called saving.

Edited by deepown

7 hours ago, Summi said:

If it is launched and it proves to be a good coin, I will accept it and also make transaction with it.

I don't need libra to prove to be a good coin, libra is a potential coin like bitcoin and i think it can even compete with bitcoin when they launch the project

On 4/4/2020 at 8:59 AM, Summi said:

No don't say so. That coin is a stable coin there is no how it gonna compete with bitcoin.

How did you know it will be among the stable coins? I thought it will be like other coins we have in cryptocurrency not stable at all, so you means it will be back up by USD

On 4/4/2020 at 1:04 PM, Razanrr said:

digital money is becoming a necessity due to natural tech/human evolution, it is only natural that the system adapts and find ways to get people to use controllable digital assets

I do nit think that Libra, is bringing us any development that we don't already have in the current list of the coins we have.

No, I don't accept Libra and I have just gave my vote to show that. Since Mark Zuckerberg is behind this I can't accept that this currency is planning any good. I suppose and it is not only my opinion that Libra would be like a Trojan horse for the crypto world - it would take our freedom more than it would give us some freedom. I think we're ok with the current cryptos and we do not need Zuckerberg to help here.

I am with you and also really looking forward to and hope that this coin will be released on the cryptocurrency market soon. I don’t understand one thing, why everyone rejects it.

Реальная инвестиционная компания которая платит уже 3й год, доход в месяц от 35%

https://ai.marketing/en/campaign/i1kcdpx08z

Just now, Summi said:

That is what it is said to be. I haven't read the white paper if the coin, it is an organizational coin which means it has to be stable,maybe not by USD but by the Facebook shares.

Yes. Its been on their papers that Libra is a stablecoin. And I guess this is actually what made authorities mad about the project because it works like fiat currency which directly oppose the current financial system but at the same time pose a threat to cryptocurrencies as well. And with facebook behind it will not be good for all knowing how facebook's reputation regarding privacy.

On 4/7/2020 at 7:56 AM, Summi said:

That is what it is said to be. I haven't read the white paper if the coin, it is an organizational coin which means it has to be stable,maybe not by USD but by the Facebook shares.

They said an organization coin, it is necessary for an organization coin to be stable? Let be realistic about it, there should be proved that shown it will be stable directly

Oh yeah i really would accept liberal thus is because i belive with the mass awareness facebook has all over the entire word the spread of libral would definitely not be a difficult task for them to handle. 

Edited by Yunusalemu

On 4/9/2020 at 8:55 AM, Summi said:

I wish I could've the white paper. But if it becomes dynamic what will be the outcome. There might be falls?

We are not expecting the fall of the libra, many people trust libra and they will support it and due to the popularity of bitcoin, it will even go further