Advantages of Bitcoin - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saratarek

Advantages of Bitcoin

On 10/19/2020 at 4:03 AM, Gabinda said:

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is generated and traded through blockchain and used to ensure that it is accessible to all.

Yeah, bitcoin has indeed done a lot in the world today, it the future and it changing the life's of many individual, you control and manage your coin without any third party

Above all, Bitcoin is safe, and this is evidence that it is strong because it has its own digital chains within the blockchain and there are no fees when converting, and it is also not vulnerable to damage like paper currency because it is a digital currency

The biggest advantage of bitcoin is that we can convert it into any digital currency in the world. And the most important thing is that there is no specific limit that we can convert it into any currency within the limit, we can convert as much bitcoin as possible without any limit. And apart from that we can send it from any email to other email also. And when we convert bitcoin to any digital currency, without any limit and due to any third party, there is no interception in it and after the force it becomes easily. 

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Yes, you have said it all, at first I joined purposely for earning sake to be sincere, but as I read the post and make comments,I get to know about cryptocurrency everyday, and am more focused about the knowledge now than the earn, cos if I get to know more my earnings will be more

Yes mate, if you really want learn more about Cryptocurrency and it related activities definitely you will have to forget about the earning you can made in the forum because only by that you will focus in terms of learning as well as contributing to the development of the forum which will give you more opportunities to earn in the future.

BetFury                                                   

8 minutes ago, Projectcrypto said:

Yes mate, if you really want learn more about Cryptocurrency and it related activities definitely you will have to forget about the earning you can made in the forum because only by that you will focus in terms of learning as well as contributing to the development of the forum which will give you more opportunities to earn in the future.

Yeah , focusing on the earning wouldn't make one be good,and am really doing everything possible to make me try to develop the forum one way or the other, I respect the members here that develop the group and want to one way or the other contribute also

On 10/3/2020 at 12:49 PM, Saratarek said:

Advantages of Bitcoin:

Email sent to Email forwarded has been sent to Email. Paying through Bitcoin currencies provides complete freedom to transfer digital to anyone in the world, without intermediaries between them, no official currencies, no limits, and there is no specific limit for payment

The BTC doesn't limited  on these advantages where it can use it for buying other crypto currencies and can be converted into paper money. Now a days we can place our BTC in Banks where we can safe  them and travel with Credit card. The BTC is now accepted on many online sites where you can buy real products and can pay for services. This is becoming more like real payment which you easily use anywhere with internet. 

1 hour ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Yeah , focusing on the earning wouldn't make one be good,and am really doing everything possible to make me try to develop the forum one way or the other, I respect the members here that develop the group and want to one way or the other contribute also

Members who always think of earning are mostly the ones who make useless posts in th forum and since they are not after learning they choose to post and leave the forum after there useless posts and for that we should all try to adopt to the forums rules and regulations because only by that we can all be safe from the moderators.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Bitcoin is and remains the best, profitable and most suitable means of earning additional source of income passively globally without compromising social distancing as it does not require third party. It's the most safe and secure, smart and fastest means of making international transactions.

• +3 1

The advantages of bitcoin is that it has a great reputation, achieved by being the founding cryptocurrency of the cryptographic world and because it constitutes a great innovation in the means of payments and financials, since its creation bitcoin has been on the rise and is one of the most cryptocurrencies. relevant in the market, besides that in its first years it was a boom, many economic analysts said that it would not last and yet there is bitcoin and the cryptographic world.

8 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

Members who always think of earning are mostly the ones who make useless posts in th forum and since they are not after learning they choose to post and leave the forum after there useless posts and for that we should all try to adopt to the forums rules and regulations because only by that we can all be safe from the moderators.

Yeah, you saying the truth, when they come online they make sure they post the required 20 useless post and leave, and spending time here will develop someone in the forum, the more I spend time the more I learn a lot of things every day

The Bitcoin has alot of advantage today, it can be used as a random currency to make transactions in every part of the world,no third party involved,very pure and transparent. Bitcoin is changing the world positively. 😄 😄 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

21 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Bitcoin is and remains the best, profitable and most suitable means of earning additional source of income passively globally without compromising social distancing as it does not require third party. It's the most safe and secure, smart and fastest means of making international transactions.

Yes mate and just yesterday bitcoin has boost from the region of $11,500-$12,900 today which is a sign that bitcoin will give investors good profit as long as hold for at least 2020 ending because it has good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 10/21/2020 at 3:48 PM, daintybrat said:

Bitcoin is the best currency as of now in the digital world. It is very accessible and you can choose to invest them or trade them when you participate in some programs. Many people are rushing to buy it because it has a good value and has high demand.

Bitcoin It is indeed good currency and that is why many people choose to make use of it for long time investment because the longer you hold the higher your chance of earning more profit and the bigger your investment the bigger your profit.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin only has an advantage if you stop to see it. Bitcoin is easy to make payments and send bitcoin, besides being a currency and you control what you do and how you want to use it, you can buy other currencies, if in your country it is accepted, you can do a lot more things with bitcoin. And remembering that bitcoin is the currency of the future, we just have to expect good things.

4 hours ago, webamooz said:

the other main advantages of bitcoin that I Like is it's a decentralized coin which no one else can control it.

That is a good point my friend and that is one of the key reasons why bitcoin has been safe since the year it was created back then in 2009, the value of thr coin is only controlled by demand and supply of the coin in the marketplace.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/3/2020 at 12:49 PM, Saratarek said:

Advantages of Bitcoin:

Email sent to Email forwarded has been sent to Email. Paying through Bitcoin currencies provides complete freedom to transfer digital to anyone in the world, without intermediaries between them, no official currencies, no limits, and there is no specific limit for payment

Definitely this is the primary purpose of bitcoin existence. We can transfer any amount may be in millions with out any transfer fee but if we see traditional currencies if we sent amount from one country to other then we have to pay too much fee. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There are so many advantages of Bitcoin and we can trade in the market also and make good money through that because in the crypto market so many peoples will invest and they trade in it and make good money on daily basis.

BetFury                                                   

We know the the evolution of money and know the latest is digital money like bitcoin or crypto coins, bitcoin has a lot of advantages like now blockchain is the explorer of btc and time by time developed counties legalize it for making more better infrastructure like USA, France, Germany, Canada, etc. We can use btc for safely transactions like big companies Microsoft, Amazon or for other countries and their fee is very little rather than banks. And for long term trading its also very profitable like you check the price chart of btc of last two months so btc also increase $3k price mean buy it and hold it for best moment and then enjoy through your profit. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

One of the main advantages is anonymity and decentralized transactions between users. But I want to note that not all the advantages are revealed now, and the future of bitcoin may surprise us.

On 10/3/2020 at 10:49 AM, Saratarek said:

Paying through Bitcoin currencies provides complete freedom to transfer digital to anyone in the world, without intermediaries between them, no official currencies, no limits, and there is no specific limit for payment

You are right, there is a freedom in using bitcoin because we can make payments all over the world for a lower fee and without limits. Things have become easier to many people because even business owners some of them are now accepting bitcoin as one of their payment method.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Bitcoin is a decentralized currency and also use in both the digital world and the fiat currency world. By using bitcoin, you can be able to send cryptocurrency to anyone around the world without untraceable and with less transaction charges compared to fiat currency. 

This is definitely a huge advantage for bitcoin and is a large reason for its popularity in payment. The transaction fees to anywhere is the world stays the same as is only dependent on the traffic on the network at that time. I think that the most important advantage that has drawn users to the use of bitcoin is the ease with which it can be earned online without having to divulge any personal information, thereby allowing you to maintain the sense of anonymity. This is especially important in the digital age, which has multiple hacks and identity thefts. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The invention of Bitcoin in 2009 changed the shape of the old global economy after the global economic crisis that banks suffered from in 2008, and there is freedom for anyone, anywhere in the world, to receive and send money anywhere in the world, away from the complexities of banks.

• +3 1

The biggest advantages of Bitcoin for me is being able to send money to someone else anywhere in the world and any time of the day at a relatively low rate

On 10/3/2020 at 10:49 AM, Saratarek said:

Bitcoin currencies provides complete freedom to transfer digital to anyone in the world, without intermediaries between them, no official currencies, no limits, and there is no specific limit for payment

It is this correct my dear. I am so happy you are say this and you are explain Bitcoin like that because this is how Bitcoin is freedom and I am learn it too late months after I start trader. I am one day wonder why and this was the answer that found in many places. Freedom of own the money we make and not have the bank in our business to stop us.

• +1 1