Next Bitcoin Pump ? - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Next Bitcoin Pump ?

Of course bitcoin will be pumped, it is always the first pump option, as far as I know, but this number is less likely to affect the value of bitcoin, it cannot make bitcoin soar, it will not exceed $ 300.

On 3/8/2020 at 9:27 PM, Rita_Italy said:

Yes next time we will see bitcoin pump. There has some possibilities to be raise of bitcoin. Every day bitcoin raising with huge price. We should wait for the down price then we should invest

Now is a good time to buy bitcoin. Remember this opportunity has come several times. Don't miss it again. This is only a suggestion and you have the right to refuse. But don't scream like a baby if the rocket leaves you lol

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Tether has already surpased 6B tokens and this endless printing can only go wrong. They try to stabilize the price by any means, but this practice will only lead to an event of either Tether being completely abandoned by the traders as already Binance is competing fiercly with their BUSD, or receiving a negative outcome from the trial against them, which would lead in Tether's demise.

The thing is, it's actually bon this bitcoin pump which most traders tend to have the highest Amount of profits, especially when having to trade o this coin as the pumping season will generally affect most of the coins 

Tether can not influence the bitcoin price to rise at any point, I didn't see anything that make tether to correlate with bitcoin, tether stands on it own while bitcoin depends on itself

We have experienced one bitcoin pump this year, the next bitcoin pump will still be this year don't the second one will be very stronger than that first. Bitcoin halving is the reason. 

But this bomb was still at the time of its explosion, Bitcoin has not reached the stage of the explosion yet, until it is approved by many countries after that, Bitcoin will witness a great explosion.

Edited by Maroua

I think the things that we can know about when will be occur I think is about the pump, so there is not anybody expert or no expert who can tell us the next pump of Bitcoin, but if there is the next pump will occur maybe in the next year after the control of the corona virus.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Any amount pumped has an impact on the market movement and bitcoin currency, and for this reason the market must always be monitored and analyzed to see the movement of whales

Life is great and enjoy it

Next bitcoin pump of this year 2020 is expected to be great due to the halving event we had and it's yet to start off therefore,we shouldn't miss out and continue keeping our investments tight.

Bitcoin pumping may happen at any moment and suddenly because it cannot be predicted when it will occur, perhaps crypto whales and those who own large amounts of bitcoin know when bitcoin will be pumped into the market in order to manipulate its price.

I think you should not expect this, more interested in what will happen when bitcoin mining ends, most likely they will not increase its number and there will be a strong rise in the price

Pump for Bitcoin can happen in the future during the low BTC supply time in the markets. If market in the bearish situation maybe whale will be waiting to see the next stage to manipulate the price of Bitcoins. 

I personally doubt that it costs 45 million dollars, it is something exorbitant, but everything fits within the possible, perhaps in 20 or 50 years it will have that price, but for now it could only go up a thousand dollars a month in more.

The best cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. Bitcoin's popularity, number of users is much higher from the investor's point of view. But the next bitcoin pump I can't say much. I'll find out very soon. Thank you for letting me know about this

I believe that Bitcoin will be in the end replaced by some sort of more advanced digital money system. I am certain of it.
But most likely we won't see this change during our lifetime. I expect bitcoin to be alive and kicking for at least 50+ years.

Worrying about bitcoin's potential replacements and altcoins which can be viewed as BTC 2.0 is dumb idea anyway.

On 10/27/2019 at 9:31 PM, hexwin said:

image.png.9ac1627aa621936352ba2f6fc32d2705.png

Tether just printed 45,000,000 coins recently

Can we expect new pump for Bitcoin or not?

What do you think about this?

I think that's not the way how it goes. We can't just expect bitcoin to be pumped due to this kind of event. Pricing is regulated by the authority, they make sure that it would not affect the market that much.

• +4 1

Hi, Currently we are not in a pump /dump scheme buy the bulls market, since 6 months ago... The next steps are consolidating the price slowly until we get 12,4k. Lets hope that this and altcoins rise up!.

well i guess bitcoin pump depends on many factor like global economic  and investors feeling and many other factors not just stable coin made more coins that what i think

With the very good increase that bitcoin gives every day, I can say that the next price increase may be the first months of the year 2021, we have to be pending to proceed to sell and make money

Bitcoin pumping may happen at any moment the market movement and bitcoin currency so there is not anybody expert or no expert

• +1 1