Next Bitcoin Pump ? - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Next Bitcoin Pump ?

I think there is no chance of a real rise in Bitcoin prices in the days ahead because the more people are interested in it, the slower it is, and if it continues to rise, the price of Bitcoin can increase, if that is the amount of investmentI think the price of these coins will rise again only if it increases

Maybe that will happen, but in my opinion, the price of baking will rise in the coming months or maybe next year no one knows

On 1/31/2020 at 6:59 AM, vivoy90 said:

bitcoin already pumps hardly from last 28 days from 6400$ to 9500$ and we can expect more to 10000$ after that it will take some rest and then reverse gear for bearish mood. 

I am following this twitter account and i see many coins anonymous transfer on many top exchanges like XRP,LTC,TRON,BTC,ETH on bittrex,bitfinex.binnance ,coinbase.

On 10/27/2019 at 7:01 PM, hexwin said:

image.png.9ac1627aa621936352ba2f6fc32d2705.png

Tether just printed 45,000,000 coins recently

Can we expect new pump for Bitcoin or not?

What do you think about this?

Tether is a controversial currency created to tackle Giants of crypto currency like Bitcoin. Owned by the governtments of the United States it is pumping huge amount of coins . 

On 12/11/2019 at 6:51 PM, Sty1e said:

Which pump do you want to see? How did you decide what it will be? Does he owe something to someone? 2017 is a coincidence and no more, now there is nothing that the pump would have predicted, the cue ball is slowly but surely rolling down and only the “analysts" are not clear on what basis they predict a rise to 17k

To me the only aspect to pump bitcoin is to get a noble news about bitcoin and  not righteous bitcoin will mount but and bring in a few altcoins.

On 10/27/2019 at 9:31 PM, hexwin said:

We always expect bitcoin to pump. And now, we are already experiencing and seeing it. And it not over, its still pumping up to high value price rate.

On 10/27/2019 at 2:31 PM, hexwin said:

We can expect new pump for bitcoins   but not anytime soon I think that will be next year  because the market bargain is on the low level

I think no one can know when is the next going to take place. Because you cannot predict the entire market movements. 

The crypto experts have said that there will be a bullrun in 2020 as well as Halving in the mid of 2020. So the price will be pumped then according to the experts

Bitcoin next big pump is still a bit far away, we will see the next great pump in bitcoin price right after the halving, this will be the longest pumping of bitcoin in the history of bitcoin, all traders should get prepare for it.

I would say that the bitcoin pump is really close. It is about to hit the 10k$  already and it'll hit the 20k$ again in a few months. At the moment Bitcoin is looking promising so i'm not worried about how the situation will turn in the followed months.

I would argue with the point that 45millions dollars is enough to do a big pump. I believer if you are not talking in hundreds of millions of dollars, you are not going to affect a lot of the crypto market. but then there are other coins, which may jump up  alot if 45million$ is invested in it. So you can very well say, it is very possible. 

On 10/27/2019 at 10:23 PM, iloveyobit said:

no one can tell you when is the next pump of bitcoin , and they wont tell even if they know , you have to be prepard for the next bullrun so buy bitcoin and altcoins and wait .

I already buy so many ALT coins and i safe them into my wallet becasue i know that the ALT coins future is so much bright and good and these coins will give me high profit in future because the future of the crypto market is so much bright.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/5/2020 at 8:18 PM, Lifeman said:

There is no any good news for bitcoin that can trigger it, bitcoin price move on its own and I have not seen such news that can trigger the price

yes no news that will trigger the bitcoin to pump, only halving many people says that this halving maybe the bitcoin price will pump. but it was hard to predict because of volatility.

2 hours ago, khan22 said:

I already buy so many ALT coins and i safe them into my wallet becasue i know that the ALT coins future is so much bright and good and these coins will give me high profit in future because the future of the crypto market is so much bright.

Good luck to you, I am happy for you, but make sure to divide your capital and buy currencies in degrees so that you do not fall into the fomo 

I wish you success .

Frankly, many analysts and traders are predicting a big price explosion for bitcoin, as they may reach $ 20 thousand at the end of this year 2020 with their expectations, so that some exceeded that number to say that it will reach $ 30 thousand, who knows??

Best regards

29 minutes ago, cedta said:

I am expecting the following pump of the crypto within the few days to come. We might experience a rocket development. It'll hit 10500$ and go advance. Is fair a expectations. Do not judge me awful when it didn't happen

I think what you predicted would happen. It's time for bitcoin prices to rise. Why do you only predict so little rise? 20K is possible for me. Let's look forward to it.

On 10/27/2019 at 6:31 PM, hexwin said:

bitcoin already pumps very hard from last forty days now it's time to down I am waiting from few days dump of bitcoin but it's making high and higher point of its price. 

In my opinion, most of these transfers are to create a state of fear among traders, and if the whales want to raise the price of bitcoin, they will not inform you of that.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

On 10/27/2019 at 8:31 PM, hexwin said:

What do you think about this

Nobody knows whether it will pump up bitcoin. But when you see the pope entering into large asset trading, maybe it's time to open a position. There are both sides when bitcoin volatility goes up, meaning that (demand) in large numbers enters in bitcoin trading and if bitcoin volatility goes down it means (supply) in large numbers has come out in bitcoin trading.

There are many issues around Tether, I hope its work is right away from any fraud, because Tether's destruction would be a painful blow to Bitcoin and the entire crypto community.

I think that the occurrence of a pump in Bitcoin needs a much larger amount than this. If you had pumped this amount to a currency other than Bitcoin, it would have occurred in it.

Yes for sure we can expect the pump in Bitcoin also but as we are seeing there is now an another problem of coronavirus which is affecting the various digital currencies prices and also affecting the trade market of the world so for sometimes there may be a decrease in the prices but overall we can expect that this year we can see good pump in the Bitcoin.

• +3 1