Best marketplace to buy bitcoin (globally) - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Best marketplace to buy bitcoin (globally)

I can not talk about local markets but I thought to have a topic with the list of best marketplace to buy bitcoin globally.  Obviously they will have to have fiat added so that you can buy them using fiat. Here are some:

Some exchanges like - 
Binance,

Kucoin,

Bittrex,

CODEX.one,

Coinbase

CEX.io (suggested)

Kraken  (suggested)

More coming....

Peer to peer-  
LocalBitcoins.com

puxful.com,

shapeshift.io

More coming...

And 

There are forums like bitcoinTalk and hopefully we will see here someday.

Please feel free to comment with the sources you know to buy using fiats only.

Edited by xBDT Script
  • Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 7
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

The only one that is actually usable in my country is localbitcoins, other need KYC and they don't accept KYC from people of Iran, and no one actually supports our currency too

43 minutes ago, alther said:

CEX.io and kraken

Okay I have two more here.

Just now, Mohs3n71 said:

other need KYC and they don't accept KYC from people of Iran, and no one actually supports our currency too

Well in localbitcoins it depends on the other party, if they want you to give your documents before the trade then you will have to. By the way, my question was not about KYC. I am more focusing on the places where I can spend fiat to buy bitcoin.

• +1 2

I would say Kraken. This is based on my observations on different global exchanges, and their presence in jurisdictions that are challenging operating environments, such as the United States. Locally, I'd say the leading local platform, or the one nearest to you. Globally, the most legally decorated.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

The best market place to by cryptocurrency will be these exchanges; bittrex, yobit, binance, kucoin,kraken, gate.io, coinmex, coinex, coinbiene, coinegg and so many others international exchanges that have good volume and reputation and also accepts users from all around the world.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Just now, starwalkerz said:

I would say Kraken

It is already in the list 😊

I did not have that in mind but one of the user above suggested it before you. However thank you for your input.

Just now, flomopeter said:

The best market place to by cryptocurrency will be these exchanges; bittrex, yobit, binance, kucoin,kraken, gate.io, coinmex, coinex, coinbiene, coinegg and so many others international exchanges that have good volume and reputation and also accepts users from all around the world.

I am talking about only the places where you can use fiat money to buy the crypto. I think in yobit you can not not sure about some others you mentioned. Bring bring me some reference so that I can add them in the list.

Thanks.

• +1 3

5 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

I can not talk about local markets but I thought to have a topic with the list of best marketplace to buy bitcoin globally.  Obviously they will have to have fiat added so that you can buy them using fiat. Here are some:

Some exchanges like - 
Binance,

Kucoin,

Bittrex,

CODEX.one,

Coinbase

CEX.io (suggested)

Kraken  (suggested)

More coming....

Peer to peer-  
LocalBitcoins.com

puxful.com,

shapeshift.io

More coming...

And 

There are forums like bitcoinTalk and hopefully we will see here someday.

Please feel free to comment with the sources you know to buy using fiats only.

Thanks for the above information provided but I think you forgot to mention the Yobit exchange as it has the lowest rate of the transaction of all the above.

• -1 1
  • +1 2

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I hope in the future the three top leading exchanges from the list, which have already recommended by sowing reliability and loyalty, will offer this service. Surely for many it will be very convenient, but for now I use local exchangers in my country.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

pxf.jpg

On 10/27/2019 at 4:53 PM, Khan said:

Thanks for the above information provided but I think you forgot to mention the Yobit exchange as it has the lowest rate of the transaction of all the above.

Do they have fiat integrated to buy coins? I am in a fence. If you confirm then I will just update my OP. Really did not explore much the back office LOL

On 10/27/2019 at 5:03 PM, IrinaLavrinova said:

I hope in the future the three top leading exchanges from the list, which have already recommended by sowing reliability and loyalty, will offer this service. Surely for many it will be very convenient, but for now I use local exchangers in my country.

Are you talking about Binance, Kucoin and Bittrex? Well while I think what you said is true for Binance and Kucoin but I doubt about Bittrex.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

5 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Are you talking about Binance, Kucoin and Bittrex? Well while I think what you said is true for Binance and Kucoin but I doubt about Bittrex.

I started my crypto activity on bittrex, there were never any problems, although I found many unfavorable reviews. I agree, most likely Bittrex will not offer this service, now I rarely go there, so for me it does not matter.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

pxf.jpg

Thanks for this sites, for me I prefer paxful much more, this site provides more payment methods, you will find anything you want, this is really good exchanging markets especially for buying bitcoin 

• -1 1
  • +1 1

On 10/31/2019 at 9:39 AM, Nimrata7 said:

I agree that those are the best market places and the other thing is that Yobit is good between all of them as Yobit is charging the affordable transaction fees.

Yeah these are the best to use globally and yobit do restrict their users to do KYC so it is suitable for many people around the world who don't have the necessary documents but wants to be part of the crypto world.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I often buy at coinmama.com using a credit card. Previously I bought bitcoin at indacoin.com, but their fees were too big.

• +1 2

I use the Yobit exchange for cryptocurrency trading. He likes the exchange in that he conducts ICOs and air drops. And there are no commissions for withdrawing funds.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

In some countries Remitano.com and localbitcoins.com are the best to buy crypto. Also coinbase wallet is best to trade crypto.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

I use localbitcoins to buy bitcoin. At present, Binance is giving us the opportunity to buy bitcoins and some other coins with our cards

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

The best exchange sites in my opinion are Binance, Kucoin, Bittrex, CODEX.one, Coinbase and Yobit. all the sites I mentioned are good for me.

• -1 1

Those of us who are trading Bitcoin have some ideas about local markets. At that time I wanted to talk about buying Bitcoin worldwide. Here we have a list of the best markets. Moreover, those who make the transaction will have to add Fiat

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I have a good experience at Coinbase, and I recommend/suggest it. Currently I often use local exchangers in my country, they already have an official business letter. Now I only buy and sell cryptocurrency at the local exchangers.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I'm sorry I'm just a beginner and as far as I know the cryptocurrency market is yobit and the exchange here is good enough to make it easy for users to trade.

• -2 1
  • +1 1

Well, thanks for sharing some information to us especially to me because im a new member here in the world of crypto, my friends are using coinbase because they said that it is easy to buy some coins and also to convert.

In my options ..I suggested these websites.

Some exchanges like 
Binance,

Kucoin,

Bittrex,

CODEX.one,

Coinbase

CEX.io (suggested)

Kraken  (suggested)

These are very good and trusted site buy Bitcoin

• +1 2