Bitcoin and unexpected pumps - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Simon

Bitcoin and unexpected pumps

38 minutes ago, Shahadatbd said:

Actually Bitcoin is a unexpected coins anyone can't predict the right price and prediction of Bitcoin. Sometimes we can see huge pump and sometimes we can see dumps. Actually price depends on users

this is why big financial firms wont recommend you to buy bitcoin because the volatility is too much for some of us to handle but we here got used to it and now its normal.

You need to learn more analysis skills then. To set a smarter trading strategy, you need to have a good learning on market analysis as your basis.

And here is an analysis I just did and post on the forum:

【Bitcoin Market Analysis】

On the short-term market, the uptrend presented exhausted. As the two continuous Dojis showed up while the declines of the turnovers happened, it is the signal that the market feedback became negative. Besides, the sign of turning around appeared on MA5 because the long has failed at attacking the pressure at $8,250. The whole movement will temporally fluctuate from $8,000 to $8,250.

According to the market, the whole performance is not that strong. "Buy Low and Sell High" between $8,000 to $8,250 will be a conservative but smart choice. Furthermore, New Long while breakthrough at $8,250 and New Short while breakdown at $8,000.

Bitcoin fluctuates so much that it is unpredictable, making it difficult to accurately determine the volatility of bitcoin. I have analyzed many times but it is not completely accurate

On 10/26/2019 at 3:22 PM, williamz902 said:

These are sudden, unexpected rises, one might even call them a small speed bump, but just know that the majority feel that it will come down to about 5 or 6k. You can see that this is very likely by looking at the charts.

BTC will make a suddenly make a high but it take some more time like some months because when the bull will comes then it will go fastly thousands of dollars in just one night and it will do this 1 to 2 months regularly and then almost it will reach his level at 200000$.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We are seeing now this as an eye opening to people who are into crypto currency ,that are saying that the crypto or that the bitcoin are now falling as we see little by little bitcoin is pumping

The Casascius Bitcoins is a real digital bitcoin that is worth holding– and every piece is worth a digital bitcoin... Every part has its own bitcoin address and a redeemable' private-key' inside the hologram. The Bitcoin is not available for sale.

We have no any fact on the basis of which we can predict btc. It is totally depend on buyers and sellers. The big investors always try to make profits. When they buy huge amount price rises and when they sell price falls. No one can predict on which time someone would buy. So we see unexpected pumps time to time.

Well,  bitcoin now is very unpredictable that's why we need yo have some hold now so that we will become ready especially when bitcoin start to become bullish again. 

This week Bitcoin has increased my exposure to it in many ways, because of the fact that it has invested so much more than ever before because I think I have benefited a lot of people and made people more towards cryptocurrencyAnd get the confidence to invest more in people

I think it has something to do with the concept of expecting what the masses are not expecting. If the masses were assuming btc to 6k, and there you go btc goes to 10k and now when everybody is thinking a bullrun, and who knows 6k might be on the way.

On 10/26/2019 at 3:22 PM, williamz902 said:

These are sudden, unexpected rises, one might even call them a small speed bump, but just know that the majority feel that it will come down to about 5 or 6k. You can see that this is very likely by looking at the charts.

Still Bitcoin will not going to up so much becasue the BTC is touch so much high in the market and i am waiting for that time because crypto market is going down so much and the future of the crypto market is so much bright and good.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

A crypto coin like bitcoin seem to have great demand that its price rises and rises only. And 2020 is all about pumps till now. The price of bitcoin is supposed to pump more

Yes, I don't think anyone knows when the pope will enter the bitcoin trading. Sometimes it's like a surprise and sometimes it's the opposite. Yes the whale can pump or pressure the price of bitcoin and attract investors to enter into trading and change the direction of the bitcoin chart to enter the bullish or bearish market.

Bitcoin pumping hardly from 6400$ in last week of December 2019. Then moves a head and makes new high 10150$ few days ago now some dip and 9800$ currently price of btc. 

This may be sound little weird but I don't think it will pump high again.. When I saw the market it's also coins days are coming.. So I don't think it will pump high

On 10/26/2019 at 10:48 AM, Simon said:

How is everyone feeling , honestly for me it’s mixed. It’s my birthday I wake up and Bitcoin has pumped hugely , a fantastic sight to behold but ya clear to me that no one can predict where this is going. The green candle we have all just witnessed I don’t think anyone could have called it. Exciting times ahead guys and gals.

everone for the past 2 weeks or more on twitter have been calling for 6k I wonder how many have been burnt!

Dear mate for bitcoins to actually increase drastically in price rate within seconds really proves that bitcoins is a volatile coin indeed don't be surprised if it actually drops the next moment no one can control the movement  or future price in terms of bitcoins

Bitcoin highs and lows happen every several days, and the market changes a lot so this is normal, but sometimes the price is pumped up unreasonably and sometimes the price is insane downward and this poses a risk to those who trade with margin.

On 10/26/2019 at 12:48 PM, Simon said:

How is everyone feeling , honestly for me it’s mixed. It’s my birthday I wake up and Bitcoin has pumped hugely , a fantastic sight to behold but ya clear to me that no one can predict where this is going. The green candle we have all just witnessed I don’t think anyone could have called it. Exciting times ahead guys and gals.

everone for the past 2 weeks or more on twitter have been calling for 6k I wonder how many have been burnt!

It is always great when it is our birthday and we wake up seeing a huge pump. Happened to me as well and I was overjoyed. We need patience though. Don't need to panic at all in these times where price is going down. Personally I hold and wait for another big move that will be the beginning of the new bull run.

bitcoin has gone up quite high, touching 10k usd a few weeks ago, but now the correction is quite large, the support points are now in the 9k and 8.7k usd areas.

and because the topic is no longer relevant, I will lock it up, so there won't be a lot of spam.