Say Hello to Bull Run! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lilykool

Say Hello to Bull Run!

First of all,We all missed these kind of things.Before I went to my bed,It was about 7k USD and now It is almost 10K USD!

We all know this from the past.Bull Run is started but we still have time to invest in any coin.

When Do you think Bitcoin will hit it`s top price and when do you think altcoins will start to go to the sky ?

• +1 2

I still don't know if the bull run is on its way, but that the trend within a few days is going up, we have no doubt, but when the high is not coming, we can only save or buy as much BTC as we can, to party later !!

• +1 1

7 minutes ago, spyaquino said:

I still don't know if the bull run is on its way, but that the trend within a few days is going up, we have no doubt, but when the high is not coming, we can only save or buy as much BTC as we can, to party later !!

This is exactly the bull run! How do i know it? Because look at it a few days ago it went to 7k from 9k  and it is now again 10k. Isn`t this the bull run? At least it gives good signals.It is not far away from us.

In 4 mins bitcoin hit 10.4usd in yobit...sureball money traders who buy in 7.5k usd...good sign hope alts follow price increase sothat we everybody happy

3 minutes ago, DevelopmentBank said:

Hello BULL RUN! This price increase is surely testament to the potential of bitcoin not only to change the world, but to make us early investors rich in the process as well. With the upcoming halvening next year, for sure the price is bound to increase even more.

And I thought new things today.What will miners do in the future if they cant make enough money? Of course they will sell all their miners and they will invest in bitcoin.This will help Bitcoin`s price to go to the sky too.

5 minutes ago, Zeela said:

This but run is one to watch, I don't even know how it's happen. This is really serious and traders are getting into actions. I'm happy the price is back again

Yes,Traders started to make real trades! I dont know how all things happened too. It was so quick and when i see it i was shocked. Hope we can see 20k USD soon.

Just now, lilykool said:

Yes,Traders started to make real trades! I dont know how all things happened too. It was so quick and when i see it i was shocked. Hope we can see 20k USD soon.

Lets we all hardworking to post here sothat we earn a lot of bitcoincoin before road to100k price usd nextyear or morethan 100k up to 500kusd price..yahoo!!!

8 minutes ago, silvousplaitxz said:

This is one question anyone can hardly answer,  but in my opinion I want to believe that the bullrun will so take place, my reason being that in coinmarketcap recently volumes of coins increased. I just hope for the best.

Yes volumes are higher now and more people will still be coming! They will bring more money,their friends will bring too.It is like domino effect.Now lets hope to see 20k USD soon.

6 minutes ago, meowmeow said:

The bull run that happened is only called a short bull run. The price rises up because of the certain event. Sooner or later the price of the bitcoin might become low again or go back to its previous price again. But as of now, we are all expecting a bull run since the christmas season is now coming.

I think this was the cute and small step.Think like a baby.He will first tries to walk and sometimes falls and after all of these He starts to run! This was the first move.We will see more movements by time

6 minutes ago, SahidCrypto said:

The much awaited bull run is close now! I'm happy that crypto isn't failing to keep its promises and keeping the investors happy 😄 long live Bitcoin! Hopefully 15k$ by end of the year!

End of the Year? It can even happen in this week.Because this is the beauty of Bitcoin.I think we will see easily 25-30k usd before 2020 and we will see 100k in one year.Lets wait if we can see new top prices.

6 minutes ago, Rezarekt said:

I think bitcoin already reached it's peak a few moments ago. For now, I think that bitcoin's price will just play around $9,600 to $9,800.

So do you think Bull Run is now over ? Do you think it wont be more than 20k even touch 50k in the future?(I meant in one year ?) Well,I dont think like that.I think better days for bitcoin and for all altcoins are coming

19 minutes ago, gerry said:

Lets we all hardworking to post here sothat we earn a lot of bitcoincoin before road to100k price usd nextyear or morethan 100k up to 500kusd price..yahoo!!!

I think at this bull run we will see at leats 50k USD and I think it could even touch to 100K USD! We all know this was the first step to Bull Run lets wait for other steps.

Wise men will sell now and newbies will buy more jow and regret it in a few days as bitcoin dump down. They keep saying already its going to 13k while its going to dump and to be safe I'm out of the market for now.

57 minutes ago, lilykool said:

First of all,We all missed these kind of things.Before I went to my bed,It was about 7k USD and now It is almost 10K USD!

We all know this from the past.Bull Run is started but we still have time to invest in any coin.

When Do you think Bitcoin will hit it`s top price and when do you think altcoins will start to go to the sky ?

I doubt, this is a bull run. This is just traders reacting to some news from China. They are just riding the waves. 

I could be mistaken. But by the looks of it, this ain't any bull run compared to what we've seen the last time.

5 minutes ago, ijohnpaul said:

Those people will just release their money if this crypto will go down, and as we called them traders it's a good opportunity for them if this cryptocurrency will get a bull run. Those people will probably not invest right now because price are high as of now 

You are very true and those people re very clever in investing. Those who already had Bitcoin, they were lucky, but still some people want to invest even at this price.

Let see when will the Bull run comes as of now I don't think this yer it will happen.

1 hour ago, lilykool said:

I did not expect such bull run lol. But thank god i did bought LTC at fiat rate for about 50 Dollars. And i sold 50% of 60$ now and saved 50% for trading. So i got almost 200 Dollars profit from these LTC and will make more from other. So best option is to trade on short time with short margin. Because in this bearish market we can't say any thing exactly. Crypto currency is really highly un predictable. But keep in mind many banks have made profit from crypto currency since past two years. Check bank histories specially on asia side, Bank never made such profit as they made in 2017 and 2018 and 2019. So that's why BTC is good investment.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

Those are the typical posts we see whenever bitcoin starts going up and they don't even read first before they join the pump. Be careful guys and don't be trapped into buying the top here.

Yes we lives in interesting times, this bull run have been in the making for a while, the market needed it more than anything now many will believe in bitcoin, this bull run will not just stop at 20,000 but will take us further into the unknown, we will hold our coins for this.

1 minute ago, banewsndes said:

Yеs vоlumes аre highеr and mоre individuals will still cоme! Тhеy will bring morе money,thеir сomраniоns will bring toо.It is likе dominо effeсt.Now lets trust to sеe 20k USD befоrе long.

The volume of bitcoin increase so high just within a few hours, more money will enter in to the market, the bulls just started their campaign and we will be seeings prices of 20,000 usd and more soon, this bull run will be the best.

1 hour ago, Mohs3n71 said:

I'm not very sure about bull run, we must wait and see, I think we may a drop too very soon, but no one can actually predict what will happen next

We have the same sentiment. This is no bull run for me. I have read a while ago on the news that is is because of traders capitalizing on some news and traders that liquidate their short position. 

This price rally is some kind of just above the normal rise and fall of btc price.

2 minutes ago, star11 said:

It could take a matter of days before the bitcoin come back to its 7500 level. I dont think it crossing 10k any time soon.

it may cross 10k in few hours or it may come back to 7500, no one can actually say what's going on and what will happen next

I think we're in a bit of a hurry with the start of a new bull run. I think yesterday's growth is not based on accumulation but rather, it was an improper growth, based on news and rumors. And the level of correction will show that.

12 minutes ago, apealing said:

I admire your confidence in your prediction, we are yet to see the real run as you said. But this bull run is enough to be the real bun run from 7400-10500$ is a good run.

That may be the case. An increase of 3000 USD is fair enough. But the bulls are not able to sustain its price. As I am writing this comment, btc price is now falling again. 

Hello bull run! well this is it and if you did not buy yesterday or day before, then i hate to say that you missed, this is where people buy more and ending up losing to the price fall after the bull run.

5 minutes ago, apealing said:

It has started showing it already. The price is moving backward gradually and we don't know where it will stop for now. Just hoping it will be bull run again.

Let's not deceive ourselves for nothing. It was a pump and dump made like a book, and about US $ 55 billion was used in 24 hours. And in order not to see bitcoin moves, they took out USDT loan.

9 minutes ago, apealing said:

It has started showing it already. The price is moving backward gradually and we don't know where it will stop for now. Just hoping it will be bull run again.

Maybe it is not happening yet, but another bull run is inevitable, its just a matter when and how long it will last for.

4 hours ago, lilykool said:

I wouldn't make any assumptions right now - the market is doing strange things. In any case, I think altcoins are really cheap now after Bitcoin's rise - I'm definitely going to stock up. I anticipate that will do well next year. It takes time for these things to rise.

As for bitcoin, I think it still has some surprises in store for us!

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin