In your country can you pay with cryptocurrencies? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magnes975

In your country can you pay with cryptocurrencies?

At the present time there are not many stores that I can buy from using cryptocurrencies, and the matter is limited to some stores only, but I think that this spread is increasing day by day, and we may reach a day where we can buy anything using cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

You can now pay with crypto currency especially with the usage of crypto cards. Crypto cards has made this possible to easily send your crypto to your Visa card and with this you'll be able to pay for anything you want to online

Many people think that paying in cryptocurrencies for anything is a good thing, but for me, I do not think so, because the price of cryptocurrencies not fixed as the price of commodities, meaning that we may lose a lot if we pay in cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

I think that it is difficult now to deal in cryptocurrencies in my country and many countries that are difficult to deal with in cryptocurrencies, but I expect that in the future we will be able to pay in cryptocurrencies while not dispensing with our local currencies.

• +4 1

Cryptocurrencies are not very popular in my society, due to the difficulty of buying and selling them, the spread of misconceptions about this technology, and the existence of laws that prohibit dealing with them.

In my country, no, unfortunately, I cannot deal in cryptocurrencies because this development has not reached my country yet. I hope in the future that I will be able to pay in cryptocurrencies instead of cash

In my country, no, unfortunately, I cannot deal in cryptocurrencies because this development has not reached my country yet. I hope in the future that I will be able to pay in cryptocurrencies instead of cash

Unfortunately there's no adoption for cryptocurrency in my country yet  and that's really makes me sad because it's going to be the future and it will help our economy so much and will puts us in the front so i'm hoping soon it will an adoption to the currency. 

• +3 2

Best friend I want to tell you that we can change we can change cryptocurrencies in our country clash and we can easily pay for everything and that cryptocurrencies is not illegal in some countries that's why we can use VPN for working on this platform

• +3 1

As I live in a third-world country, it's still early to talk about paying in digital currencies. But i hope in the future we'll have thd enough support of it and start losing our fears of it.

• +2 1

Currencies are considered lawless in my country, so it is not possible to pay with cryptocurrencies. We are moving steadily towards the dominance of cryptocurrencies on the global financial system. In the near future, all countries will recognize cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

So far, there is no recognition of the Bitcoin currency in my country, it is an unrecognized aunt in my country, but I can buy gift cards for games, for example ps4, and this is how I can benefit from what I earn.

• +4 1

Unfortunately, in my country, you cannot buy anything, as my country does not support dealing in cryptocurrencies, as they, like most countries, do not trust them, so there are no stores through which we can buy items through cryptocurrencies, even the ATM for cryptocurrencies is not there.

• +3 1

In my country, I can't use cryptocurrency as a payment method, however investing and trading are not prohibited and I can easily transact. My country's government prohibits using cryptocurrency as a payment method, but when it comes to crypto investing and trading, they allow it. Although the current adoption is not complete, the important thing is that the use of cryptocurrency is not prohibited in my country and can still invest through local exchanges.

• +5 1

In my country we can gladly find places where you can pay with cryptocurrencies. It is not all the places but it is already beginning to be more accepted because major banks are promoting them.

• +1 1

The concept of cryptocurrencies is not presented properly in my country as I cannot use currencies to buy anything, we must convert cryptocurrencies into paper currencies in order to use them in the form in everyday life.

• +2 1

Yes transaction are been made with bitcoin in my country which make things so easier and faster to us as we can make purchase and other form of payment with bitcoin the transaction fees is less and you can get your foods which are been purchased without any stress 

• +2 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that in my country that cryptocurrency is legal and I will pay this currency to get many things and wanting more I want to tell you that many websites are on the internet giving the festivities against the cryptocurrency

• +4 1

in my country you cannot buy anything with cryptocurrency there are no stores that are accepting cryptocurrency or shops or even there are not ATMs so just keep on waiting until it is accepted by most of the countries.

Frankly, in my country, cryptocurrencies are not handled and you cannot do anything with them. So far, nobody has relied on cryptocurrencies in my country. We hope that people will develop to know and interact with cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

In my country they don't pay because people don't have believe they thought this is a scam.  There are many scammers around us so it is difficult to believe. I am. Working on this forum. And earnings form. This forum. 

It is still limited, and we can pay for certain items but not for anything or anywhere. As in most countries, online trading is beneficial since many retailers would allow certain cryptocurrency and we can make some nice offers, but crypto is almost never allowed in street shops, but this is changing quickly.

I think that the spread of cryptocurrencies is increasing day by day, and we see many companies and stores in various countries have begun to accept payment using cryptocurrencies, and I hope that they will be fully circulated in the near future.

• +2 1

In my country, none of these payment methods have yet been offered
But I hope that in the coming days, dealing with cryptocurrencies will become easy and available anywhere.

• +1 1

No mate I cant pay with crypto currency. Its illegal to do that. Look crypto currency is becoming popular nowadays. People are showing interest in it. Crypto currency has a promising future. So I think one day crypto currency will be legalized all over the world.

Unfortunately, no, these matters have not yet been implemented in my country. I hope that it becomes possible to make payment for everything with cryptocurrencies, I think that their use is very civilized and that it will increase the movement of the cryptocurrency market if its circulation increases.