How to Identify Cryptocurrency Scams - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
dextrolker

How to Identify Cryptocurrency Scams

I find the scam very easy to identify, any link or project is EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE, PROFIT is a scam, I have seen the link is click here to perform the task to duplicate bitcoin. I reported.

This is the main reason, you should look about what individuals and master brokers are stating about the task and the coin , then inquiry about the undertaking group and what they as of now dont from the weallpaper .

I identify scams by staying away from people who try to talk to me, especially those who ask me for my profits or money, really suspicious. Any project that gives me a lot of easy profit I don't trust.

Due to a set of results with a list that allows you to easily distinguish scandal from ordinary airdrop, I believe that with experience you can use advanced analytics data and reliable and relevant airflow.

Keeping myself away from ICOs and weird email proposals. That's my only and unique rules because records about owners and projects are very easy for falsifying. I prefer to think every such types of proposal are scamming ones.

they say really unrealistic future things and has so many up and downs all the time like pumping and falling in nick of time that how you can know if its a scam or not , just dont invest on currency that you dont know

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Some people come on the site and make promises resultantly all prove wrong so or anyone sharing his own site doing promotion anyone commenting which is not related to the post sending offensive language abusing someone all the spams

Their are many sites like this which offers high amount of 

Profit on cryptocurrences which seems impossible. So i will suggest every one to stay away from these types of sites 

I will tell you about airdrops and different promotions of different new sites, they give you a reward for inviting friends, but all this is so suspicious, as a result, some sites disappear and do not pay anything, and someone typing users somewhere freezes, and does not issue awards. It is of course very sad. 

It is easy to identify because they offer large amount of profit which seems tempting but theur is only the scam lies on it. So be safe and make sure to investigate before investing. 

Therefore, be more careful in making decisions, don't believe in sweet promises. Continue to believe in the results of investigations conducted by yourself.Thus, the lack of identification can be considered the first sign of insecurity.

There are many Technics that scammers use to scam other people, through emails, through media social, through websites and through Telegram...etc I think the scammers like when they scam with high quantity, for this reason they offer some offers with high commission, so never think those project with high commission.

Best way to protect yourself from scams is avoid to open any unknown links and don't trust on anyone's advice in crypto market. Always make your decisions on your own.

Fraud methods are many and never ending, e-mail and telegram These methods are used by fraudsters a lot to catch us, for me to get away from these fraudsters I completely ignore them on Telegram and I do not open any link that arrives on the email as I have an original copy of a powerful and updated antivirus.

Any site that will ask you to deposit crypto so that they can send you more than what you deposited is a scam site. Anyone who will send you emails for crypto offers or message you through telegram about giveaways for crypto is a scam, so you have to be very careful. Easy things are scammers traps.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Telegram, Twitter and Google
All these sources you can use in the case of searching for honest or swap currencies,You just have to know how to look, good luck .

You need to do due diligence before investing in any project. ICO's gave really good returns in 2017 and investors were actually buying all of them and still having major profits once they were hitting the markets. In 2018 this changed as the bear market begun. Can't actually say that something is a scam, unless there are concrete evidence proving that the project either plagiarized their whitepaper, or used stolen identities or fake ones for their team members. Also we should never invest in get rich quick schemes, or projects that promise high returns. Some ICO's were actually refunding their investors if they failed to reach their soft cap. Others just run with the money, doing the minimum and listing in small exchanges where price dropped 99% of the ICO price after a few days.

Before you start participating in any crypto project, study the reviews about it. In 99% of cases, if the project is fraudulent, then you will find negative reviews about it. Now information is spreading quickly and this interferes with the activities of scammers.

To identify scam coins isn't easy at all, so can mimick for many days and you won't find out if they are scam at all, so we just need to be careful in what we invest this days

always provide huge return as reward for just small investment so investors become trapped with that fake promise and finally lost they are capital so its very important for new traders to take a note before investing to those scammers

This very topic i think has been Covered in another forum topic like this one which i also made my contribution to. 

well site that scam crypto investore always urge you to deposit a certain amount of bitcoin to get vip or all dos sort of fake thing they dont really ask you to buy bitcoin that is a straight up sign. 

Manipulators discover and create tricks in order to be able to bring victims every monument promoted by me.
 There may be a large monument by fraudsters Everything seems so perfect that you can find it very 
difficult to distinguish between a real project and a suspicious project

On 1/25/2020 at 8:50 PM, Tashfia said:

We need to identify this scam project.it finding is very difficult.i think this project is very difficult and dangerous for us.i don't know much about this platform      

Well, this is the one that we can do if we are finding some platforms here in cryptocurrency because there are some platforms are not giving some profit to their members and one of this is the cloud mining, its hard to find some legit of it so identify first.

I get scams about sites by 

If these sites offer you big profit for little job 

If they demand money

Check their followers 

Check its history 

There are many methods such as following the site suffix if it is affiliated with a famous organization or company. Also, there are sites that request referrals heavily and sites that request personal information with wallet codes.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day