Who is Satoshi Nakamoto? [Revealed] - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ultimateclub

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto? [Revealed]

The name Satoshi Nakamota is for a person who invented bitcoin but up till now nobody knows the true identity of this man. If you ask Google its will show you 3 to 4 pictures of different individuals. So nobody is sure of his identity. 

can't say that any of them can be satoshi i guess we will never find the answer of it. as we know cryptocurrency is anonymous and it makes sense that the exact inventor of bitcoin is unknown as well. we only have to wait if he comes again once , maybe when the crypto will be spread all over the world and replace the fiat or when the crypto is going to be over.

Beyond your reading your topic, I realize that because of many people that wants to find out on who is Satoshi Nakamoto in real life, a normal person that does not know about bitcoin have been affected on him and his family on that issue. I think it is better not to find the bitcoin founder because it is not much important and the developer of bitcoin does not want to show his/her identity in public just for the sake of own security.

Why there are still mysteries about the person who seems to in the creation of the so big system which is used by the whole world now? it is not the difficult part that we need to live without knowing the person?

Satoshi Nakamoto is a name that has shown great ability in proving that the current financial system must change, and he has accomplished this work and a great financial revolution that will achieve great success in the future, and this name will be immortalized by history and will be included in the Guinness Encyclopedia with the best developed financial system.

A lot of people claim to be Satoshi Nakamoto, and we cannot believe anyone until he gives clear and explicit evidence on this matter, and I do not think that this person will show himself in the current period.

I do not know which is the true one and what is the reality but there are  many different stories about the person who created the bitcoin so which is the true, no one can say.

I think the people who made Bitcoin and did some kind of Charity that is why he never came in front of all of us and that is why he is not holding the Bitcoin as well

On 11/28/2019 at 9:16 PM, iloveyobit said:

no one know who is the real satoshi , we even dont know if he is just one person of a group of  creaters , but i think we will know  very soon who is the real satoshi nakamoto 

This is true that no one know him and no one know about that and in the crypto market just some peoples will believe that they can make money in this market and they invest in it regularly and hold the coins for the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I believe that we will never know the true identity of the creator of bitcoin, due to the risk to the personal safety of that individual, in addition he would become the richest person in the world that pressure is more than most can bear.

All people want to know the true personality of the inventor of Bitcoin, but what is the benefit of that? I think it is difficult to reveal the true personality and I don’t know the secret of that mystery.

This matter is very mysterious until now and many in the crypto community are still searching for the identity of the original Bitcoin inventor and are still not sure if it was one person who did all this or a group of people who cooperated on this matter under the name of Satoshi Nakamoto

• +2 1

I think your post is very very important , informative and useful  for everyone. It is a big information. Thanks for sharing this useful post. Satoshi Nakamato is the founder of bitcoin. 

• +2 1

I had read a lot about this topic, it aroused my curiosity and I did not reach a conclusion, and all the articles say that Satoshi Nakamoto is a group of individuals and not one person, and it is often said that they are Asian.

I was only know about his invention of bitcoin thank you for sharing a long detail about him because it will be very helpful for us

I hope you are right but one thing I want to tell you that my dear friend no anyone have the knowledge about this because he is not appear at this time and one thing more I want to tell you that thank you so much to share this useful information with us

I heard that satoshi nakamoto is not a one man group of people. I also heard that Satoshi Nakamoto is a group of hackers whose intelligence services have tampered with cryptocurrency. I think it's still a group of people, not one person, because creating blockchain and cryptocurrency is a huge amount of work and requires a lot of knowledge about what to do on your own.

This vis one of the hardest and mysterious thing i have ever seen is to know and unhide Satoshi Nakamoto. But what if is this person or group of people is still active and their mission is to help people without noticing them because they want a private life which i also think is good for him.

Thanks for this informations, this is very good contribution from you about this anonymous person who made a revolution in the world with this best and useful technology 

I do not know much about him, but I am more interested in his work and not any personal information about him, I am very impressed with his work and very grateful that he invented the first and best cryptocurrency.

That is I think a great explanation have been shared about Satoshi Nakamoto name as I have first time heard this knowledge. Before this, I only knew that Satoshi Nakamoto was the person or group which create the first ever digital currency that was Bitcoin in 2009. And it is not known by anyone that where he just have gone or still alive or not.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Its really very good to know about this information. This information ia really very helpful and beneficial for me and i hope so that surely it will be helpful and useful for others also who are present in this forum also and i understood this very clearly my friend.  Thank you so much for sharing thia knowledge. 

hello friend, I do not think that is satoshi nakamoto, because his identity has never been revealed, in reality no one knows the creator of bitcoin, the best virtual currency that has existed until now.

Yes dear, thank you for this useful information, which I was and still wonder about, will he reveal his identity one day and how much he owns from Bitcoin and whether he sold a balance and what time will he remain hidden, but let me say enough that he is a genius to discover Bitcoin and is able to discover anything complicated and personal No one can fully know it

Thank you dear for sharing this information with us I do not know about this person before reading your post that this is the person who introduce bitcoin. Thank you for information. Keep sharing your experience with us.