Does Trading Can make me rich? - Page 37 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naturalistik

Does Trading Can make me rich?

If you have enough knowledge about trading and also crypto currency then you can make a good profit from trading field which will help you to get rid From your poverty. But remember some easy tips before trading and Don't put all of your eggs in a basket. And keep your eyes open at the crypto market. 

Trading is indeed proven to make us rich but before that we achieve a lot of struggles that we have to go through in trading is not all smooth , just need a hard work proccess and you have to understand that trading must also need educations and also we need to be good at managing time , the time when we buy coins and also the time when we sell coins.

6 hours ago, Jet789 said:

it is not so easy friend you need to know all the rules and regulations before entering into Trading Business you need a lot of experience and full knowledge about all the currencies for getting a bigger profit.

It does matter with trading strategies and yes experiences too. Rules and regulations ? On the trading platforms? Nothing is impossible and you can get profits off cryptocurrency trading. According to your trading experiences, you might go for active day trading, swing trading, scalping ,etc. 

Yes it is possible becaise there are many people  who are very concious to join differemt online earning site but the trading section also plays an important role bto become a rich through this site. Trading also need some money to involve in it and you can easily earn a good profitable earning through this site.

dependable if you have good knowledge and patiences then surely it will be very productive for you.You will gain very good profits

I think, my friend, it depends on how to trade, especially as a cryptocurrency trader, it is very profitable for those who really know how and understand about the cryptocurrency market, I hope to trade on cryptocurrencies and also provides us with knowledge and information about cryptocurrencies and it is one of the most successful trades in the world. Thank you.

If you have enough knowledge and proper experience about trading then you can benefit from here. .You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business. You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business. So before trading, you must know the details of trading. If you can trade properly, then you can make a profit.

4 hours ago, Didaradas said:

If you can develop good skills and excellent analysis it is posible that trading can make provide you a living. But definitely it won't be easy for beginner due to crypto markets extreme volatility even the pro's could potentially lose a trade.

@Didaradas Trading results depend on the experience and luck of traders. Currently the bullrun is happening so many new traders can easily profit from buying low and selling high. However, the danger of crypto corrections or winter still exists, if we do not improve our trading ability, we will make a mistake and lose all profits and capital.
I have seen many people become millionaires from trading, many people lose all their assets because of trading.

In my opinion, if you do not have good capital as a start, you cannot become rich from trading, so try first to have capital with you as the beginning of the matter and you will reach what you want

It is dependent on your talents, financial capital, and good fortune. If you follow the trading process correctly and make a consistent profit over time, you can turn the profit into passive income by depositing it or doing other stuff. That is quite likely, but you must exercise caution when dealing with the illegal crypto exchange.

• +5 1

3 hours ago, Success06 said:

It is dependent on your talents, financial capital, and good fortune. If you follow the trading process correctly and make a consistent profit over time, you can turn the profit into passive income by depositing it or doing other stuff. That is quite likely, but you must exercise caution when dealing with the illegal crypto exchange.

@Success06 I believe that profit depends on the experience and the luck of the trader. The bullrun season is generating millionaires, but it will also bankrupt many people when it ends. I believe that one of the essential skills of a trader to become rich is to protect his capital.
Opportunity always comes with risk, and we have to find a way to limit it with stop loss order.

Of course, trading will make you rich, but you must first understand the mechanism of trading work, such as the closing price and the opening price, understanding the Japanese candlesticks, in addition to reviewing the project's white paper before investing in it.

Yes, you can turn the tables on your life by trading, and for you very cautiously, you cannot start from nothing, you have to study, gather information and gain experience, and train for a long time on a demo account with unreal money, and when you feel that you have mastered everything you can proceed With less risk

• +1 1

There are a lot of factors. First is experience, secondly the amount on which you trade and sometimes luck. Practice trading for small amounts and you will be able to answer your own question.

The answer to your queries, might not be specific. It may be either Yes or No. Means, it depends on the person who is able to trade and earn a good amount of profit. So, the thing is trading might not be always profitable, sometime it may bear loss. So, we can't guarantee that trading can make a person rich, but of course it makes rich if the person trades with strategy and is determined to make profit with his consistent effort and analysis of the coin market.

• +2 1

Of course my friend but that includes how you will manage your exchange you have to have knowlege and some experience before you start work in crypto currency 

Yes of course, you can go through trading to get rich and make millions of dollars, but you must first learn well about trading and investing and start buying low-value cryptocurrencies and trading them and earning profits by selling them during high Its price, good luck to you and I hope you get rich, but you have to work hard.

• +3 1

Individuals think exchanging is the most way or alternate route to get rich however they have botch. Exchanging can be acquire twofold from your work hours and your insight about that. Bitcoin exchanging is a useful for acquiring additional pay however I don't imagine that it tends to be rich.

Yes it can but it needs time and also it depends on many different factors like how much information you know about trading and how can you use those information to benefit you and also luck have a roll in this even in small percent. 

Yes trading can make you rich if you invest or trade with a. Big amount. I suggest you that only trade on bitcoin because it is the only coin which will make your ick in minutes. So trade on this coin to become rich.

Actually, it is a very difficult thing especially for beginners, you have to study a lot and take into account that you can also lose all the capital invested. And You need to be very careful about the generally accepted assessment of the current market situation. If you can develop good skills and excellent analysis it is posible that trading can make provide you a living. 

I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. Work hard to get achieve our goals. 

I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members .This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. 

Yes dear you earn a good amount of money from trading. Because people earn a lot from trading. If you are experienced in trading then you must start this and start working.

Thanks.

On 10/25/2019 at 1:02 PM, Naturalistik said:

I'm new in this forum and i wonder if i can get money from trading. Does Trading can rid of poverty?