Does Trading Can make me rich? - Page 35 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naturalistik

Does Trading Can make me rich?

I think it is your thought which make you rich or poor. Always think you are a millionaire if you have knowledge and experience though with small amount of money you have. As for concern trading , it can make you rich and poor also because trading completely depends upon your trading strategies, your patience and mature mind. Trading directly related with risk and money simultaneously, it depends upon your plan and strategy that leads you towards profit or loss. So, I suggest do trade at right time with excellent plan.

You can only become rich in trading if you have experience and detailed knowledge about trading. Your experience about trading will help you to be blessed otherwise you will face losses. Thank you.

In my views the best and only way to became rich and famous person is through trading. So you must start if you want to become successful and rich,but before starting you should learn about trading and gain knowledge and skills from any concern mentors who taught you complete knowledge about crypto trading. In addition to this if you start without experience and skills you will not succeed and may fail to achieve your goals.

The best way to become rich with the help of digital currencies is to trade with them. Invest and sell and at the right time to earn more. Also exchange the coins from one to another accordingly to the demand and need in market. Don't hesitate Invest because trading can bring you more glory.

Trading sites are actually very good, you can make a lot of money easily and in a very short time from here, but you must know a good experience about it, if you are not good, you are most likely to lose your profit from here.

In my own opinion I will say yes because crypto currency have given us a lot of opportunities to get rich by the following listed below which includes.

Trading

Investment

Mining

Because all these listed attributes gives us a lot of good profit when they work out properly in the global market.

Of route, dear, you may come to be wealthy in cryptocurrency trading, but it takes a variety of attempt and gaining sufficient experience, and also you apprehend currencies nicely and have a look at them carefully, and examine technical evaluation of currencies, and this does not ward off the recommendations of experts, it's far a brilliant work inside the discipline of trading.

Cryptocurrency trading has the potential to make you rich but, like everything in life, it is not easy to achieve. You should learn to live with the volatility that every market has in a growth stage. If your profile is long term, you will have a very good time trading altcoins.

Cryptocurency If you want to know the best source of income then I would say trade it so if you trade here then of course you will be rich and there are many who had to earn 10 to 15 thousand dollars but now they own millions of dollars  So I can say that if you can do well in trading here and work efficiently then you must be rich. Thank you.

• +5 1

Sure! Definitely you can. you can earn money from cryptocurrencies through many ways as trading, mining and investment.  It is very profitable and has increased day by day. So if you invest there, you can get profit here.

Yes, good profits can be made by trading, but you need to gain sufficient expertise in this field and use good currencies for trading, as well as choosing trustworthy sites to avoid losing your money.

Tha doubt you are the only one who have had whatever experience you had on the forum. If you joined a bounty, remember you ain't the only one that also joined it and you all had such experience. Where you also  also would have had it. I'm therefore saying that we all have experience on the forum, almost same experience mostly falling into scamming hands

It depends upon your work. If you work hard and invest your money and work in crypto through trading you will get much money.This is the best site of success but its some rules and regulations we should follow these rules and regulations. If you work hard your work will not be waste.Best of good luck to all my friends. 

• +5 1

Yes friend,trading can make me rich.we  can become much richer through trading.If we want to be rich, we have to buy trade in different places.We can buy trades when their prices are low. Trade prices go up suddenly. Whenever they go up, it is possible to make a lot more profit by selling trades.In this way we can become much richer if we buy trade and sell it at a higher profit.

It all depends on your work. Many people work in the trading sector thinking that they can earn a lot of money. But unfortunately they work the wrong way. Due to which they cannot earn any money. So if you want to earn money through trading you have to work according to the rules properly. Then you can earn good money .

Many People think trading is the most way or shortcut to become rich but they have mistake. Trading can be earn double from your work hours and your knowledge about that. Bitcoin trading is a good for earning extra income but i don't think that it can be rich by trading

•  

There are countless users who have made a lot of money on cryptocurrency exchanges and thanks to that, they don't have to go out to work.It all depends on how you do it and how much dedication and interest you put into it, the more effort, the more you will gain over time.

Yes it is reality add these are true and not expect of trading in digital field. Ad this will be good for those who get rid of fear and greed in in trading field because if you can not override these two problems then you can never we succeed in the field of trading of digital market because these are only a single step for losing and gaining of profit so be careful that to be motivated to keep move in that field.

I think Trading can earn twice as much from hours of work and your knowledge of that. Trading bitcoin is a good way to earn extra income but I don't think it can be rich.

in my opinion trading can't make you rich but it will let you to have enough money to make your own living. i know a lot of people who were found of trading but they didn't do it for a long time. most of the traders leave it after couple of years and start investing. the reason is that trading is too stressful and if you want a lot of money you must take more risks as if you are not risky you will not be satisfied with your earnings. surely trading is a good place for money but i doubt it can make people rich

Yes trading can make you rich but you have to be careful you should know when to trade and when not to trade for example buy cryptocurrency when it price falls and sell when it rises also consult experts to know what to do and what you should avoid. Your question is very important and interesting. The short answer is yes trading can me rich.

Why not trading can make you rich. The only thing you need to do is focus. Work hard from core of your heart. But one thing need to be understand that earning is not that much easy or simple. 

• +1 1

Yes my friend, where trading has made a lot of people rich, there a lot of people have also lost a lot of money in crypto world. It all depends on the knowledge and skills you have learned from many resources. So I mean to say that if you want to get rich from trading which is also possible, you must have to learn a good knowledge and information about Cryptocurrencies, and learn a basic skills of trading before making any investment. 

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hello I'm new user here so according to my knowledge Forex trading may make you rich if you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or an unusually skilled currency trader. But for the average retail trader, rather than being an easy road to riches, forex trading can be a rocky highway to enormous losses and potential penury.

In my opinion, trading is a stable investment after mining!
There are my friends who quit their office jobs to become full-time traders, there are people who make millions of profits but also people who lose millions. Trading requires a lot of investment in being able to read indicators and predict the market, and also a bit of luck.
I would say that it is possible to become rich through trading, but before that you need to learn a lot to gain more experience and knowledge.

Edited by MrSpasybo