Does Trading Can make me rich? - Page 33 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naturalistik

Does Trading Can make me rich?

Of course it can. But only on condition that you will comply with money management and risk management. However, this is still a risky business and you could also lose all your money.

Trading can make you rich if you do it the right way, make lots of research before starting to trade don’t rush have a lot of patience and know when to opt out

Recently seen this trade generates benefits. Will depend on your entry capital. It will make you rich overnight because you have to be careful because losses happen instantly I think

If you  want to become rich you do trading  .  firstly get all skills and experience and got a lot of profit from this  .  i think trading is best site to earn a lot profit  .  

• +2 1

It depends upon you my dear that either you wanna earn money or to waste your time. If you work with the intention that you have to ride then you will never achieve your goal. For being rich, you have to be fully determined and firmly attached with your work

• +2 1

On 10/25/2019 at 2:02 PM, Naturalistik said:

I'm new in this forum and i wonder if i can get money from trading. Does Trading can rid of poverty?

My friend l am new in this side. But l have lot of idea about this forum. My friend cryptotalk is most useful and good investable place. Obviously you can rich,if you can trading the correct way.Some of my friends work have been successful and investigating here. I want to say, if you do the right way here, you will see the face of good profit.

Yes, my dear, trade is a fundamental and important thing in the crypto world, you buy and trade at cheap prices and when the prices rise, you sell the currency that you bought with a good profit and you earn additional money on the capital.

Trading is very best for making money.Bitcoin trading is good for extra income but I don't think it can be rich.You must not forget that you must have a balance for the business.

Yes trading can make you rich but you have to be careful you should know when to trade and when not to trade for example buy cryptocurrency when it price falls and sell when it rises also consult experts to know what to do and what you should avoid.

Your question is very important and interesting.

The short answer is yes trading can me rich.

Through trading we can buy everything 

Clothes.

Food.

Mobile 

Etc

Yes dear you can become a rich man through trading but first you need learn about trading for getting large amount knowledge is main key for success in trading market if you are professional in trading you can easily earn more money through trading market and can make your future bright

On 10/25/2019 at 2:02 PM, Naturalistik said:

I'm new in this forum and i wonder if i can get money from trading. Does Trading can rid of poverty?

You can become very rich by trading if you are an expert in trading.Trading depends on the market price, if the market price goes up then we can earn a lot of money It can be said that if we can trade properly and make good price predictions then we can get rich by trading.

Edited by Jack07
  • Useful or interesting 1

On 10/25/2019 at 1:02 PM, Naturalistik said:

Trading is best way of earning you can't become millionaire in a night or year but you could have good accessories in your life. You can make something after giving some time. But don't take it easy job it will take your time, efforts and you have don't have to lose heart after losses. Which gonna be happened when you do trading. Comes forward start doing trading in crypto. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

3 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

Trading is best way of earning you can't become millionaire in a night or year but you could have good accessories in your life. You can make something after giving some time. But don't take it easy job it will take your time, efforts and you have don't have to lose heart after losses. Which gonna be happened when you do trading. Comes forward start doing trading in crypto. 

Trading in the crypto world is very profitable.  Because all the coins in the crypto world are volatile.  Traders gain and lose both because of the volatile price of coins.  If anyone trades without gaining any knowledge of the crypto world, he will be instantly destroyed.  So in order to make a profit by trading in the crypto world, you need to know everything in the crypto world and see the market for coins.  Understand the value of the coin.

Yes mate trading can make you rich. For this you need to have much knowledge about trading. You have know the market conditions and analyses the market. You have work hard for it. You must need patience. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. Take advice from experts. 

Trading is best dear to change your fate ,there are many people that are changing their lives through trading and I think that it is the best way to earn money in a quick way.

9 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

@Syedbesharat  your explanation really needed for those members who thinks if they entire in trading they become rich, but they don't know trading have two factors loss and profit, so many good traders wins 10 out of 7 traders, they know everything TA FA courage  emotion control how to handle situation, then also they lost some trades, so trading not easy need experience and knowledge.

• +2 1

8 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

@Syedbesharat  your explanation really needed for those members who thinks if they entire in trading they become rich, but they don't know trading have two factors loss and profit, so many good traders wins 10 out of 7 traders, they know everything TA FA courage  emotion control how to handle situation, then also they lost some trades, so trading not easy need experience and knowledge.

I consider my self as beginner after 2 years of crypto trading still learning and share what I learn my knowledge is pass to me by others experience and passing it to others. Their for always tell the people whom wanna join trading it's a win loss game not cheat loaded game where only you win and don't lose. The real money is involve and you have valve around market to find opportunity. Those who wanna enter in crypto by rallying on pure luck not gonna walk after few steps. Losses are part of earning sometimes you lose to earn more because the lose of money teachers better then 1-2 hours class lecture. 

Of course trading can make you rich. It's totally depend on your trading skills. If you have good trading skills then you will easily get lot of profit everyday. So you can easily earn lot of money by trading. Then one day you will rich by that.

Yes ofcourse trading will make you rich but you should have a good knowledge about trading, stocks, investment. You have play carefully in the market and have patience. Right time with the right share is pure gold

If you have enough knowledge about trading on crypto-currencies, you can make a good profit by doing that. Some people do not research properly and they do trade with lacking knowledge. They lose their money. You have to know many things. You have to know how to analyse the market. And you have to be patient and calm to make any decision. Also you have to choose a profitable coin to trade. 

On 10/25/2019 at 1:28 PM, bentayebsalah said:

Definitely answer yes
I earn money from cryptocurrencies
Through trading, mining and investment
It is very profitable and my money is increasing day by day

What's have you actually making from the mining cryptocurrency? and which coin that's making you profitable on mining? because as I know mining is actually not profitable.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 25/10/2019 at 3:02, Naturalistik said:

Soy nuevo en este foro y me pregunto si puedo obtener dinero del comercio. ¿El comercio puede deshacerse de la pobreza?

Absolutely. But first you are going to go through a very big process, and this process is inevitable, and there many give up. I know many mentors who have done it because they got through the process, they enjoyed it, and today they enjoy how great it is to live from trading. 

For my part, I am living the process, grateful 🙏

• +2 1

My answer is yes because all the business make man a rich and enjoy the best to best life. Initially you have some funds to start the trading in the world to be trader and earning money then you invest in the world 

Trading can get rid of poverty if done with all the knowledge required but be aware of the risk cause it can land you in poverty too if doing it without enough knowledge and trading tools.

@Dorjoy12