Does Trading Can make me rich? - Page 10 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naturalistik

Does Trading Can make me rich?

Not always.You have to work hard.And you learn in the right ways.And the profit won't come without tiredness.But if it works right.I'm telling you, yes, trading makes you rich.

This is possiblity you can make rich through crypto and its not just because of this its need some good and hard work from you as its nothing any magic its a simple system you need to have some good knowledge and expereince of this so this make you rich just study about this all then jump into this field do all with patience as you started then never think about any negative just keep your work on.

With all the assurance, it can make you rich if you buy coins at a cheap price and sell them at a high price, but you must have experience in this field and the most important thing is to be patient

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Tips from Warren Buffett To Get Rich in Investment Fast: basically investing has the potential of 'doubling money'. Therefore, try to buy more than one stock in order to enlarge the opportunity again. J Park is a full-time trader from Sydney, Australia, who successfully achieved thousands of percent profit. Meanwhile, there is the name of George Soros who is worldwide because he won $ 1.2 billion in his short sterling trading until it was nicknamed "The Man Who Broke the Bank of England". To get success, it must be based on learning from various sources, doing research, never giving up, not getting bored studying. Those are tips to get rich quickly in various sources of investment experts.

On 10/25/2019 at 1:02 PM, Naturalistik said:

I'm new in this forum and i wonder if i can get money from trading. Does Trading can rid of poverty?

So many people swill make rich and they make millions of dollars through trading and this is possible that you make good money in the market and it is possible for you also. Just learn the trading and then invest the money in it.

BetFury                                                   

Good trading actually makes profits. While great accumulation of profits which can surpass the your existenting original stock of capital once invested onto it 

Truly

I earn almost everyday from digital forms of money 
Through exchanging and mining 
It is truly beneficial and my cash is expanding step by step.
Try it and thank me later.

Trading does make you rich. But it doesn't mean that it can make your rich in a single day or a short time. You need time before you could called yourself successful in trading. 

My friend, you have to work hard to get money to manage life. 
Trading brings you money.
Investment brings you money. 
But you have to learn the basics so you can get the money that makes you rich.

On 10/25/2019 at 4:02 PM, Naturalistik said:

I'm new in this forum and i wonder if i can get money from trading. Does Trading can rid of poverty?

yeah,it can help you financially but only if you have knowledge and patience. trading is not as easy as we think. there are lots of things we need to consider. if you didn't know what you are doing you chances are you will lose your money.

Edited by ram007

On 10/25/2019 at 4:58 PM, jcarlo said:

Trading is actually profitable if we have good technical analysis. But on the other hand, trading also has a high risk because price movements that are very volatile can bring greater losses if we are not able to make good strategies

Trading will give us good profit in the market and we are rich through just trading but we need good analysing which is the basic key in the market because crypto market will give us good profit if we are going to trade in it.

BetFury                                                   

On 10/25/2019 at 5:27 PM, dana33 said:

It's possible to get rich with trading BUT it's not that easy. Especially if you don't have any balance, then how you can trading? Trading needs balance, more balance you have more profit you can get.

This is true that trading will make us rich but we need to know about the market and if we analyse the market easily and our analysing is good and accurate than we can make good money in the market in short time.

BetFury                                                   

On 10/25/2019 at 5:31 PM, starwill said:

The trade generates benefits but everything will depend on the capital you enter, it is not something that will make you rich overnight because you must be careful because the losses are usually instantaneous.

Yes you are absolutely right trading is a game of patience and keen analysis of market because as the price goes up and down you have to.make right decision accordingly.

29 minutes ago, MD. Sajib said:

Trading or business can certainly make a person wealthy because the various wealthy people in the world are in that position by arranging it and I think that it is possible to make a lot of money by doing business so trading in business is definitely one of themPeople can be rich

Getting rich or wealthy through crypto is not easy and only a few people in the world have been managed to earn extremely high profits from cryptocurrency. Working with large sums of money as investment is very tricky and involves lots of accurate anticipations and common sense. Just one wrong decision is enough to ruin your life in large scale trades. It is better not to think of cryptocurrency this way because it grows greed in your mind and tempts you to do dangerous things you can't handle.

44 minutes ago, Luv4me said:

That is true. Trading is profitable if you use the advantage and follow the rules of trading

Trading may or may not make you rich. True that is quite profitable, but only to  those who knows how to make a good trade and not over board with their investment management.

On 10/25/2019 at 4:02 PM, Naturalistik said:

It does not get rid of poverty in the first place Since you need MONEY before you can make money in trading and its not 100% guaranteed that you will always be in positive profit.

spacer.png

Yes,trading can make you rich if you do it in the right way.there are many tips and trick which are required to do trading.if you have proper knowledge and experience,you can be successful in trading.

Yes you can if you have a big capital but this is very risky play make sure that you can invest or trade only what you afford yo lose becouse in trading trully you will earn big but ofcourse you will lose also.

Yes trading can make you rich very even fast but you have to take time, and be patient,. thats the only way , I started trading a long time ago and if I knew , I would have been very patient , right now I would be very far , but I will have to do with what I have now and try to rise up.

Trade like any other job just that you can gradually grow your salary and get more, see it from that point and not as an easy way.

2 hours ago, Investors Blog said:

It does not get rid of poverty in the first place Since you need MONEY before you can make money in trading and its not 100% guaranteed that you will always be in positive profit.

That is true because it is not trading per se that makes people rich else every trader should be rich. Rather it is the knowledge and trading skills a trader is able to harness and put to work in the market that determines who gets rich from trading and who get left behind.

Absolutely, Yes. Trading can make you rich, But be aware that it is a risky play. Many traders are now so rich, They have $14,000 dollar mansions, They have Tesla and so on. You know how they become rich, Because of trading, They are not scared to lose money that's why they become rich. So if you want to become a millionaire in just a week or so, Become a trader . But please before you invest money, Invest time first to learn what is trading and how it works.

rich if you already understand about how to trade crypto right poor if you are wrong in making a decision when trading crypto

Yes, but but its depend on how are you going to do it. because trading is really complex you must be wise all the time and there are a lot of struggles you are going to face before you success.