McAfee DEX - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

McAfee DEX

4 hours ago, hexwin said:

I agree that website is not very slow, and can not be used for every day trading.
You also need to pay one time fee to start with trading, and I noticed some duplicate pairs

Heh, it's better to trade in Binance or yobit. They don't need payment to open an account. 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

3 hours ago, ultimateclub said:

Heh, it's better to trade in Binance or yobit. They don't need payment to open an account. 

We are not talking here about centralized exchanges buddy.
This topic is about McAfee dex, and we know there are better alternatives, that is obvious 😉

Hmm, now he is collecting money for his exchange. This is bad as he was dealing with scams in the past and now he became a real scam in the world. I would people should report him to the police for opening a scam exchange.

I think he already had other scam sites for scamming people, that's why he was mentioning about the fake coins that had a bright future.

Just now, Kim K said:

This Dex appears daily like McCaffee is trying to scam everyone like the time he tweets to pump coins and people wait on his Twitter handle for the coin of the day. Heard there is no volume, he is holding for life payment of about seventy dollars. What if his DEX packs up and run out of business? Will you get the money back? It's his way of pushing the site marketing and development on traders trading on his DEX

Maybe he really wants to create one exchange where he can trade himself...as I think he is full of coins and tokens that he can't trade anywhere else. But he also wants to make money for sure 

14 hours ago, bichou1584 said:

He is a public figure known in the world of cryptocurrencies and is known for his controversial statements and predictions of Bitcoin prices and some other currencies and I have never followed a prophecy and achieved all for media consumption so that he once said that he knows Satoshi Nkamoto personally

yes you are right.
The owner of the DEX exchange is a well-known anti-virus maker named John Mcafee who is very controversial in the crypto world because of the unreasonable prediction of bitcoin prices.

And now he is making a DEX exchange which in my opinion is very bad for trading there, because the exchange takes so long to process transactions.
It is not recommended to trade there.

I hear about this first time, I don`t know is it good or not, but I hope that McAfee`s team worked hard. I used their antivirus and it was great 

McAfee Dex and switchDex are only one, they are the same UI and also the same in the order book, try to compare them you'll see.. so the only different are the names, and it's true that John McAfee supported McAfee Dex..

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

21 hours ago, Sikiru said:

I would love more decentralised exchanges like this one to come into live. I understand that we need some time to have more users, and liquidity but I do not understand clearly how it will work like they do not check anything.

I think that every user has different opinions about this decentralized exchange.
I don't like this DEX exchange, because it takes too long to process every command, I don't know why this can happen.
can you explain about this problem man?

I hope it's will be most popular exchange in our cryptworld. i hope it's will give us well service and more secure by the way good luck

Its the site confirmed from McAfee?

Some ashole person sometimes make a phising site and using a name of McAfee to promote his own site, since i dont follow McAfee i dont know the site was true or not.

Currently the McAfee Dex is very laggy. It would be great if McAfee able to fix this problem asap. The dex itself is very unique compare to other dex exchange. Im looking forward to use this in the future when all the problems are solve.

22 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

Currently the McAfee Dex is very laggy. It would be great if McAfee able to fix this problem asap. The dex itself is very unique compare to other dex exchange. Im looking forward to use this in the future when all the problems are solve.

I also hope so man, John Faceface improves the DEX exchange they build so that users there feel comfortable. because to be honest this exchange for now is very ugly and is not recommended to trade there.

1 hour ago, Unstoppable said:

This is a pretty serious step on the part of McAfee, which has been enjoying great success in cryptocurrency for some time and is one of the most famous supporters of cryptocurrency. I think launching DEX is a smart game, and I will try, I hope the volume will be worth it.)

I think they are not successful at all man instead they now have a bad image because they always predict the price of bitcoin is not right. then about the DEX exchange that they make is also not cool, there is still a lot to be fixed ...

So far every every coin that McAfee has promoted has end up either being a scam or a pump and dump coin so I don't know what to say about this exchange. 

3 hours ago, yois13 said:

McAfee wants to create an entirely anonymous open source platform that can stimulate trading of any token with virtually no bureaucratic, KYC or AML policies. The philosophical motivation that goes beyond the purely economic aspect is more than one of the messages he sends to his followers:

Well, they want to do the complicated work but they have done it for a long time. but the results they got were not good, this DEX exchange didn't have a good appearance and it took so long to operate every command I wanted, there was still a lot of work to be done.

I don't think this will be a very successful exchange because so far every every coin that McAfee has promoted has end up either being a scam or a pump and dump coin so I don't know what to say about this exchange. 

As of now, I don't want to use McAffe dex yet. I think it needs more improvement first before the masses use this dex exchange because it is a bit of laggy.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I've heard quite a lot about this exchange, but still I just can’t watch video reviews about it, but it seems to me that it has pretty good chances to compete with other exchanges

It's a new DEX exchange we can use metamask or other ethereum wallet to connect to the wallet and then trade on the dex like etherdelta or binance dex   

McAfee Dex and switchDex are scarcely one, they are the comparable UI and in addition the equivalent in the interest book, taste to interface them you'll see. what's more, I am almost certain that this DEX will be a hit! despite the fact that I am not a devotee of that guy.But still if quite possibly my tokens on hold will be there.